It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 40 Ways Putin’s Russia is Alarmingly Reminiscent of 1930s Nazi Germany

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Echtelion
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Well I can't agree more on that... Not just because the Neonazis of Ukraine are NATO's achilles heel (part of the why their media is muffling it at least as much as UFOs or the violence against Native American people), but more importantly because their aggressive political violence has caused too many deaths already (numbers are now ranging from 50 000 to 100 000) through their OVERT ethnic cleansing agenda of the Russians of Ukraine, and may cause a lot more if they get to be heavily armed, trained and maybe staffed by NATO forces.

Genocide needs to be called out and talked about, and we need to talk about the reasons they are doing it, and why we stand against it. Its wrong on every level, and needs to be stopped anywhere it may be happening. To state you want to ethnically cleanse your country of a certain race is as ignorant as it gets.

edit on 17-2-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I think this Naomi Wolf talk is relevant, she's basically talking about how close to Nazi Germany the USA is...

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: kitzik
a reply to: TinfoilTP

My guess would be because they are both about the same thing.... Nazis, Putin, Ukraine.

So, can we still discuss here Ukranian neonazis or it will be called thread drifting, derailing etc ?

Why ask me, I bet I get moderated more than all the disgruntled Putin cheerleaders I see who got redirected here.

Could be because you can't have a coherent conversation with anyone without labels or name calling.

I don't even think I agree with your stance on the OP all that much, but I agree with you on this.

I can't believe how long the mods have allowed it tbh.
edit on 17-2-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: sosobad

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: kitzik
a reply to: TinfoilTP

My guess would be because they are both about the same thing.... Nazis, Putin, Ukraine.

So, can we still discuss here Ukranian neonazis or it will be called thread drifting, derailing etc ?

Why ask me, I bet I get moderated more than all the disgruntled Putin cheerleaders I see who got redirected here.

Could be because you can't have a coherent conversation with anyone without labels or name calling.

I don't even think I agree with your stance on the OP all that much, but I agree with you on this.

I can't believe how long the mods have allowed it tbh.

It needed to be said. Everybody slips here and there myself included but its constant.
edit on 17-2-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: paddz420
I think this Naomi Wolf talk is relevant, she's basically talking about how close to Nazi Germany the USA is...

Some times it is hard for a fly to see the elephant because its ass is so big.

If Xcathdra spent Equal amount of time looking at the empire of kindness which he support to Death. I bet he would find a lot of dirt when it comes to this conflict. But he dosnet care to spend any time looking into it. Xcathdra is only looking in one direction and that is towards Russia. And he is only diggs up what ever he can find to make them look evil in this conflict. It is so one sighted it is Close to being pathetic.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

originally posted by: paddz420

Some times it is hard for a fly to see the elephant because its ass is so big.

If Xcathdra spent Equal amount of time looking at the empire of kindness which he support to Death. I bet he would find a lot of dirt when it comes to this conflict. But he dosnet care to spend any time looking into it. Xcathdra is only looking in one direction and that is towards Russia. And he is only diggs up what ever he can find to make them look evil in this conflict. It is so one sighted it is Close to being pathetic.

I would have to agree with you there, its classic pot calling the kettle black syndrome.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   
As I stated...

The moment a person shows a different point of view you label them as Nazis with absolutely nothing to support the lie.

If all you guys can do is discuss me instead of the topic you are avoiding, then please make your own thread and move your conversation there.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
As I stated...

The moment a person shows a different point of view you label them as Nazis with absolutely nothing to support the lie.

If all you guys can do is discuss me instead of the topic you are avoiding, then please make your own thread and move your conversation there.

Well X you are making Your self a topic here.

The thing is you are blaiming Russia for everything and you are defending Your stance when it comes to what ever we say.

You are not being neutral or objective when it comes to the Ukrian conflict. You have picked a side it is very Clear.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   
We had a thread that was merged with your troll post so we have to post here!

Most of us ignore your posts it's a shame we have to keep this thread that deserves to be in the rant section open but we are linked to this thread from a far better and worthy thread

www.bbc.co.uk...

Time will be up soon for the far right thugs who sniped police and protestors,something myself and others have said for a long time on this site while others here lied and blamed the former government for doing it

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
As I stated...

We had another thread and the mods closed it and told us to post about Nazis in Ukraine here in this thread. You then began to defend them and thier genocide like they are justified in what they are doing, blaming thier racism on Russia and not looking at the racism they are perpetuating, its been down hill from there.

I am not calling you a Nazi, however you are on thier side and defending them, like thier not the Nazis they say they are, why you would throw in with self proclaimed Nazis is beyond me.

They speak for themselves we dont have to call them Nazis they do that themselves, we have just noted what they themselves have said about themselves and thier racist agenda to cleanse thier country of Russians through genocide.

You say you dont support genocide however you support those doing it, which is the same thing in the opinion of many.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   

We had another thread and the mods closed it and told us to post about Nazis in Ukraine here in this thread. You then began to defend them and thier genocide like they are justified in what they are doing, blaming thier racism on Russia and not looking at the racism they are perpetuating, its been down hill from there.

You did not learn from the closed thread, did you? It was closed because you set up a "Do you still beat your wife?" thread. You know that trick, right? If you answer "yes," it means you beat your wife; if you answer "no," it means you used to beat your wife. Either way, you beat your wife.

You make claims about the Ukrainian people that are not true. Calling them Nazis is hate speech. No-one is denying that there is a fringe element of neo-Nazis, but unless someone agrees with your racist view that all Ukrainians are Nazis, you accuse them of "defending Nazis," which is exactly the same thing as calling them Nazis.

Are you still an Anti-Ukrainian bigot? Yes or no?

I am not calling you a Nazi, however you are on thier side and defending them, like thier not the Nazis they say they are, why you would throw in with self proclaimed Nazis is beyond me.

There you go again, calling someone a Nazi just because they don't buy into the Russian propaganda designed to justify Russian aggression

Are you still disseminating Russian anti-Ukrainian propaganda knowingly? Yes or no?

They speak for themselves we dont have to call them Nazis they do that themselves, we have just noted what they themselves have said about themselves and thier racist agenda to cleanse thier country of Russians through genocide

Exactly how many Ukrainians hold those views? You seem so sure it is an overwhelming majority. Provide soome figures, please.

Are you still deliberately exaggerating the influence of neo-Nazis in Ukraine? Yes or no?

You say you dont support genocide however you support those doing it, which is the same thing in the opinion of many.

This is a blatant lie. In defending the legally elected government no-one is defending genocide. Genocide is not the policy of the Ukrainian government, it is a bogey man created by Russian disinformation artists. There are a few twisted individuals who have swallowed that line, but it originates, like the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, in Moscow.

Are you still trying to troll people who support freedom of expression? Yes or no?
edit on 17-2-2015 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct formatting.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

You did not learn from the closed thread, did you? It was closed because you set up a "Do you still beat your wife?" thread. You know that trick, right? If you answer "yes," it means you beat your wife; if you answer "no," it means you used to beat your wife. Either way, you beat your wife.
You make claims about the Ukrainian people that are not true. Calling them Nazis is hate speech. No-one is denying that there is a fringe element of neo-Nazis, but unless someone agrees with your racist view that all Ukrainians are Nazis, you accuse them of "defending Nazis," which is exactly the same thing as calling them Nazis.
Are you still an Anti-Ukrainian bigot? Yes or no?

There you go again, calling someone a Nazi just because they don't buy into the Russian propaganda designed to justify Russian aggression
Are you still disseminating Russian anti-Ukrainian propaganda knowingly? Yes or no?

They speak for themselves we dont have to call them Nazis they do that themselves, we have just noted what they themselves have said about themselves and thier racist agenda to cleanse thier country of Russians through genocide

Exactly how many Ukrainians hold those views? You seem so sure it is an overwhelming majority. Provide soome figures, please.
Are you still deliberately exaggerating the influence of neo-Nazis in Ukraine? Yes or no?

This is a blatant lie. In defending the legally elected government no-one is defending genocide. Genocide is not the policy of the Ukrainian government, it is a bogey man created by Russian disinformation artists. There are a few twisted individuals who have swallowed that line, but it originates, like the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, in Moscow.
Are you still trying to troll people who support freedom of expression? Yes or no?

Dont lie on me I am not calling all the Ukrainian people Nazis, I am calling the ones who declare themselves Nazis just what they are, Nazis. I am not calling other ATS members Nazis at all, I am however asking why someone would defend and support Nazi groups or a partially Nazi government in Ukraine which is commiting genocide. How could anyone in thier right mind support racism and genocide?

I am not calling anyone a Nazi, there are people in Ukraine who are calling themselves Nazis, doing Sieg Hails, commiting genocide, and are being supported by the government. In fact they are part of the government.
When you have a battalion of self proclaimed Nazis going around killing people called the Azov Battalion people are going to talk about them. And they need being talked about too, because they are a bunch of racists with weapons capable of killing alot of people, and they are wrong, those who give them weapons are wrong too.

To white wash it like its not happening is wrong, racists and need to be called out wherever they may be, wether at home or abroad.

I am not calling all the Ukrainian citizens Nazis either, I am pointing at the Nazi elements which have been spreading thier ideology in Ukraine and become part of thier government.

You seem to want to not call them out on the genocide they are commiting against people.
People just dont get ballistic missles and fire them at civilians for any other reason than genocide.
That your not wanting to have a discussion and talk about the Nazis in Ukraine and the racist ideology they have instead your defending them for some reasons of your own.

People want to look the other way when the self proclaimed Nazis in Ukraine themselves have adoped Nazi swastikas do Sieg Hails and are commiting race based genocide, its rather sickening.

To support Nazis, the KKK or any other racist group is just wrong.

Not saying anyone is a Nazi unless they are doing Sieg Hails and calling for a racist genocide, and also call themselves Nazis, then yeah I guess I would just have to agree with them as to what they are claiming to be.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

No one here thinks you are calling all ukraine people Nazis. He is just intentionally misquoting you to paint it that way and I think we all recognize that. As for xcath, we all recognize that anytime there are Brown Or other types of people around the world that we have to go kill in order to steal their resources Or for our "non imperialist" strictly humanitarian jockeying for total world domination, he/she comes on here to beat the war drums, enforce the Party line, and label them nazis and their leader Hitler or some other such drivel.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

You say you are defending a legally elected government, right? Then, how come you don't defend the choice of the people of Crimea who voted and decided they wanted to be a part of Russia? A typical double standard policy by a western citizen. But, hey, do not worry, your governments use that policy as well! I guess you like your government.
edit on 216k2015Tuesdayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Anyone following this thread and who`s interested, I put some updates about the collapse of the Debaltsevo pocket over here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 17 2 2015 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Pro-Kiev Commander: 'We Will Burn Down Crimea, With All Its Residents'

Read more: sputniknews.com...

The threat was voiced in a live broadcast on the Ukrainian national TV channel 1+1.

Bereza has already distinguished himself following the scandal over the false photos illustrating an alleged Russian military presence in Ukraine on German TV.

A recent news segment which aired on Germany's federal ZDF channel showed the alleged movement of Russian tanks and missile systems into eastern Ukraine, illustrating the news with the image taken several years earlier, in 2009, and in South Ossetia, not Ukraine.

The politician first called it “Russian intrigues”, but then opted to accredit it to tabloids.

Earlier in November Bereza pledged his battalion was ready to "intrude" into Russia, to “break into it with reconnaissance detachments and sabotage groups”. The threats were voice in a live broadcast of the 'Shuster Live' TV show.

The Dnipro Battalion is based in Dnipropetrovsk, which is located near the Donetsk region. It was established in April 2014 to combat pro-independent fighters and is reportedly partially funded by billionaire oligarch Ihor Kolomoyskyi, and is thus nicknamed Kolomoyskyi's battallion.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Sounds Exactly like Obama administration. 100 bucks says next president will also be "re-elected".

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Reinmax

Earlier in November Bereza pledged his battalion was ready to "intrude" into Russia, to “break into it with reconnaissance detachments and sabotage groups”.

He might not have been lying about that...

Russian Federal Security Service seizes caches with weapons for mass riots in Crimea

SIMFEROPOL, February 17. /TASS/. Officers of the Russian Federal Security Service (FSB) in Crimea have seized caches of the Right Sector Ukrainian ultranationalist far-right movement that were designed for organization of mass riots, the head of the regional FSB department in Crimea and Sevastopol Viktor Palagin said Tuesday.

Source

Crimea is now Russian Federation.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Tbh I think you're only looking at Russia's side of the conflict here

This is ultimately about Ukraine, what the government wants and what the people of Ukraine wants

Russia and the US does not and should not come into it at all

All the US and Russia are doing is burning Ukraine to the ground and lying about each other playing the blame games because of there own differences, rivalrys, and gains

Yes the US may well be gloating that the last buffer state has chose like the rest of Eastern Europe to have closer ties with the EU just like the Russian elite chose to educate there children in the West or people from all over the world chose to emigrate to the West for a better way of life

The fact here is this

Russia is without question arming and recruiting troops for the separatists, they don't build them or manufacture these weapons by them themselves, let's be reasonable here it's ridiculous to deny at this point just like the ridiculous claim the little green men with no insignia wasn't Russian troops

The US is supporting Ukraine politically and financially only as of now because let's face it nobody else would or could

Russia is the only party breaking Ukraine's constitutions and international laws here right now, not to mention the Budapest memorandum... and likely if Russia hadn't of armed the opposition in the first place, there wouldn't have been bloodshed and perhaps a more diplomatic solution could have been found by now

Without a doubt there is now no hope for a diplomatic solution or peace unless Russia stops funding and arming the separatists, which isn't going to happen IMO as Russia see this as a fight for survival against the West and an attempt to isolate Russia

Russian pride is at stake here, Russia see this as there last stand and an end of its empire & conquests, tomorrow who knows? Perhaps Siberia ? Perhaps Kaliningrad ? All being returned?

It's true, Russia is a thorn in the way of western dominance even after the end of WWII and the Cold War, Russia refused to join the alliance and let the US lead the NWO as Russia wanted to challenge the US and lead her own dogs, since that didn't go to plan Russia chose to keep her friends close and her enemies closer and so did the alliance

Ukraine was mearly a neutral that eventually chose

Ukraine's choice is of no surprise

Given the chance half of Russia would move to the EU & US and chose western values over Russian, especially when you consider Ukraine already tasted brutal soviet rule and Russian empire conquests for century's

Dangerous times we live in, more so than ever let's hope that the wounded Russian bear doesn't lash out to much in desperation

edit on 17-2-2015 by LightUpTheDark because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-2-2015 by LightUpTheDark because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: DJW001

You say you are defending a legally elected government, right? Then, how come you don't defend the choice of the people of Crimea who voted and decided they wanted to be a part of Russia? A typical double standard policy by a western citizen. But, hey, do not worry, your governments use that policy as well! I guess you like your government.

Because that was not valid under the Ukrainian constitution and it was imposed under force of arms. I would be happy to recognize Crimea's secession if Russia withdraws its troops and allows Kyiv hold the election under international supervision. I think Russia would agree to allow their BRIC partners China and India to monitor the referendum, since they are both so supportive of the right of ethnic regions to break away.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join