It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green Meteor/UFO Perth last night, 14th Feb, 2015.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Last night I was in Northbridge, a suburb of Perth immediately North of the CBD, walking with my brother up William St, a street going NNE. The time was about 20:20 (gmt+8), and I happened to look up into the sky, and at roughly 30-35 degrees, coming from the south to the north I saw a rapidly moving green light. It was barely above the buildings on the right side of the road, and happened so quickly, crossing the portion of the sky that was visible in what seemed like less than a second.

I've seen a few reports of green meteors/bolides, as well as speculation in the aviation forum regarding experimental aircraft with a green flame.

Anyone have any idea of what I saw? Jim Oberg, Zaphod, anyone in Western Australia who may have seen the same thing? I did a search in the usual places, but so far no information has surfaced.

While not exactly the same, it wasn't that dissimilar to this sighting in Japan last year.

edit on 14-2-2015 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
It appears too slow for a meteor, so I would go with a piece of Human space junk returning home.
The giveaway is the green glow and fading out. The green is caused by burning copper, used extensively in anything from Earth tech, and the fade out, obviously as it burns up.
Satellites travel at around 20,000 mph, enough to burn up, but not completely, in our atmosphere.
Meteors travel at 100,000s of mph, hence the quick flashes in the sky.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

Almost certainly a meteor

Your perspective would have made it look like it was barely above buildings

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Is that one of those green light emitting classified aircraft people in-the-know here speak about from time to time? Green light, triangle type...

That classified craft which is often downplayed as a "meteor" always??

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Very interesting. Look at the red blink after loosing his blue aura. I bet on meteor with very wierd angle.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
would the amount of copper used be enough to create a predominantly green light surely it does not have that much copper but i have no idea just seems like lots of green for for a few innards?

i am also in perth wa i never venture into northbridge tho haha

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
F'n giants.
2nd.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   

thanks for posting this.

I live in the northern burbs and every morning while eating my wheatbix i look out the window at the sky to see if I see anything and I never have. The only time I thought i saw something was when I was working in the bush and I crapped myself big time until I realized it was the job i was working on.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Based on my own foofighter sighting in 1976...I would tend to speculate that since the fiery balled object had a fiery speed tail --- and typical foofighters don't have a fiery speed tail travelling behind them --- I would rule out the fiery object being an alien starship.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

if you saw what they saw in japan then you , my friend, have witnessed the cutting edge of spacecraft

congratulations

to quote Zaphod

It's a new platform that's approaching operational status.

from this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

i suggest a read of it

edit on am220152811America/ChicagoSun, 15 Feb 2015 11:21:15 -0600_2u by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

top topics

join