It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glory To Peter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
In this OP I am going to share what took me out of depression and saved me from the harsh cruel world of hypocrisy we live in today. This generation is one of manipulation for dominance, but even more this generation is materialistic, not concerned with compassion and unity but selfishness and apathy. Hypocritical because they take without giving, and ignorant because they do not understand that indifference is equal to hatred, as cited in scripture.

It was simply, getting to know the apostle Peter which saved me out of the darkness of this world, when I felt that nobody loved me, and when I was constantly on guard for the next person to harm me. I had been studying Christianity since my youth, but because of Pauline Christianity which opposed the first Christians who were Jewish, the disciples of Jesus, it was incredibly hard to finally know where to look in order to get to know Peter.

Now I say this: after the long struggle of finding the truth and learning where to get to know Peter, when I finally found Peter and got to know him, and how He saved my spirit from the depth of darkness, imagine how much my spirit and soul will be saved from finding the real Christ? Jesus Christ has become hidden in Pauline Christianity. Jesus has become lost, probably because he ran away. And I have realized that the way to find Jesus is to listen closely to the apostles who walked with Jesus and heard the words of Jesus. You in western Christianity have done the same thing with Paul: you have listened to his gospel and walked in his teachings. And it is you who are blind to the fact that Peter and Paul had a large dispute, for when Paul was persecuting the early Christians, you will stubbornly insist that Paul was not persecuting Peter. But who else was he persecuting? In the 20 years after the death of Jesus, how do you think there was such a large movement that Paul could persecute? Paul won't tell you, obviously, but indeed he was persecuting Peter, and James, and the other disciples which is written in scripture - the Jewish scripture, the account of those who knew Jesus and spoke with Jesus face to face.

So I am going to share from Peter, the apostle that they think to know, but really do not.

For when the rising of Christ was at hand for the abolition of sacrifices, and for the bestowal of the grace of baptism, the enemy, understanding from the predictions that the thee was at hand, wrought various schisms among the people, that, if haply it might be possible to abolish the former sin, the latter fault might be incorrigible.

This is referring to Paul, who was known as Saul.

The scribes also, and Pharisees, are led away into another schism; but these, being baptized by John, and holding the word of truth received from the tradition of Moses as the key of the kingdom of heaven, have hid it from the hearing of the people. Yea, some even of the disciples of John, who seemed to be great ones, have separated themselves from the people

The historians and philosophers in the time of Jesus always spoke of the Essenes, and one of them said the Pharisees were a break away sect of the Essenes. The New Testament never mentions the Essenes, but refers to them as scribes. This is because Paul wanted to blot out the Essenes from history. We spoke of early Christians persecution. All of the Christians murdered and tortured were Jews. There was one main reason why these holy men were murdered - because they refused to sacrifice and worship the gods of the Roman Empire. The historians and philosophers have recorded the exact same thing, the only difference is the names: they called them Essenes, the NT calls them scribes, who called themselves Ebionites, or The Poor. Why did they get persecuted and why was their sacred scrolls all burned? Again because of world and religious power. That is why we have found the Dead Sea Scrolls hidden in caves.

Peter goes on to say that the some of the Essenes were great ones, that they separated themselves from the world as we know from our references, and they were disciples of John. We know Jesus was baptized by John. Jesus and his disciples observed the exact same but we can see the only difference that Peter tells us: the gospel of Jesus and new covenant is to be given to the world, but the Essenes or disciples from John wanted to continue in secrecy.

Simon the Canaanite, answering, asserted that John was indeed greater than all the prophets, and all who are born of women, yet that he is not greater than the Son of man. Accordingly Jesus is also the Christ, whereas John is only a prophet: and there is as much difference between him and Jesus, as between the forerunner and Him whose forerunner he is; or as between Him who gives the law, and him who keeps the law. Having made these and similar statements, the Canaanite also was silent. After him Barnabas, who also is called Matthias, who was substituted as an apostle in the place of Judas

Let me remind you - all of our references in any scripture that we have today are from the Gentiles, who were in the mix of this power struggle I mentioned, because they burned all the sacred scripture during the persecution. So here we have a Jewish reference from the Gentile world, we will get more towards the truth but there will still be gaps. The red flag is, why would there be a substituted disciple of Jesus after the death of Jesus, to fulfill the number 12? It is the Gentiles giving us a hint, maybe even by mistake. The Dead Sea Scrolls tell us that the Essene community was run by the number 12 individuals. That is why there needed to be a 12th disciple after the death of Judas and after the death of Jesus. We HAVE to dismiss our stubborn mind of western Christianity, you cannot reject these truths based on ego, pride, and stubbornness.

Then Caiaphas attempted to impugn the doctrine of Jesus, saying that He spoke vain things, for He said that the poor are blessed

Listen how this these statements resemble the teachings of Jesus, from the Dead Sea Scrolls:

The hand of the Poor Ones whom You have redeemed by Your Power and the peace of Your Mighty Wonders... by the hand of the Poor Ones and those bent in the dust, You will deliver the Enemies of all the lands and humble the mighty of the Peoples to bring upon their heads the reward of the Wicked and justify the judgement of Your Truth on all the sons of men.
-War Scroll

Thus we argued and bore witness; and we who were unlearned men and fishermen, taught the priests concerning the one only God of heaven; the Sadducees, concerning the resurrection of the dead; the Samaritans, concerning the sacredness of Jerusalem; the scribes and Pharisees, concerning the kingdom of heaven; the disciples of John, that they should not suffer John to be a stumbling-block to them; and all the people, that Jesus is the eternal Christ

Peter states that even he was an unlearned fishermen and a rustic, but Jesus had such an influence on him, he was then able to teach large masses of people and high priests about the Kingdom of Heaven.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

For the whole world at different times suffers under divers maladies, either spreading generally over all, or affecting specially. Therefore it needs a physician to visit it for its salvation. We therefore bear witness to you, and declare to you what has been hidden from every one of you. It is for you to consider what is for your advantage.

Now when we had come to our James, while we detailed to him all that had been said and done, we supped, and remained with him, spending the whole night in supplication to Almighty God, that the discourse of the approaching disputation might show the unquestionable truth of our faith.

Peter always refers to James the brother of Jesus and head of the church, as 'Our James.'

If I, Gamaliel, deem it no reproach either to my learning or to my old age to learn something from babes and unlearned ones, if haply there be anything which it is for profit or for safety to acquire (for he who lives reasonably knows that nothing is more precious than the soul), ought not this to be the object of love and desire to all, to learn what they do not know, and to teach what they have learned? For it is most certain that neither friendship, nor kindred, nor lofty power, ought to be more precious to men than truth.

Gamaliel was the only member of the Sanhedrin who was on Peter's side which was kept a secret from the other priests.

These sayings of Gamaliel did not much please Caiaphas; and holding him in suspicion. To him our James began to show, that whatsoever things the prophets say they have taken from the law, and what they have spoken is in accordance with the law. And when he had discussed most fully concerning the law, and had, by a most clear exposition, brought into light whatever things are in it concerning Christ, he showed by most abundant proofs that Jesus is the Christ, and that in Him are fulfilled all the prophecies which related to His humble advent. For he showed that two advents of Him are foretold: one in humiliation, which He has accomplished; the other in glory, which is hoped for to be accomplished.

And when matters were at that point that they should come and be baptized, some one of our enemies, entering the temple with a few men, began to cry out, and to say, `What mean ye, O men of Israel? Why are you so easily hurried on? Why are ye led headlong by most miserable men, who are deceived by Simon, a magician? 'While he was thus speaking, and adding more to the same effect, and while James the bishop was refuting him, he began to excite the people and to raise a tumult, so that the people might not be able to hear what was said.

This is where Paul appears. And interestingly Paul calls Peter a magician, because Peter talks about opposing a Samaritan named Simon the Magician. Paul then pushes James off of the temple and the followers carried him to his house.

But when the evening came the priests shut up the temple, and we returned to the house of James, and spent the night there in prayer. Then before daylight we went down to Jericho, to the number of 5000 men. Then after three days one of the brethren came to us from Gamaliel, whom we mentioned before, bringing to us secret tidings that that enemy had received a commission from Caiaphas, the chief priest, that he should arrest all who believed in Jesus, and should go to Damascus with his letters, and that there also, employing the help of the unbelievers, he should make havoc among the faithful; and that he was hastening to Damascus chiefly on this account, because he believed that Peter had fled thither.

Here is where the story can be merged into Paul's own account in Acts. We all know Paul's story, but this is the story from the Jewish point of view, who opposed Paul. This is Peter's side of the story. We in America and Europe have never heard Peter's side of the story, because the Roman Empire blotted it out from history, as we all should know since we should be following the story from the beginning, and not accept at face value what liars say to us. Here Peter is saying that Paul was an enemy who produced a bunch of letters to disrupt their whole doctrine and faith. Which is what we, who have studied this incredible depth, already know.

Peter, rising at the first cock-crowing, aroused us also: for we were sleeping in the same apartment. As the evening light(2) was still lasting, we all sat down; and Peter, seeing that we were awake, and that we were giving attention to him, having saluted us, immediately began to speak, as follows: "I confess, brethren, that I wonder at the power of human nature, which I see to be fit and suited to every call upon it. This, however, it occurs to me to say of what I have found by experience, that when the middle of the night is passed, I awake of my own accord, and sleep does not come to me again. This happens to me for this reason, that I have formed the habit of recalling to memory the words of my Lord, which I heard from Himself; and for the longing I have towards them, I constrain my mind and my thoughts to be roused, that, awaking to them, and recalling and arranging them one by one, I may retain them in my memory. From this, therefore, whilst I desire to cherish the sayings of the Lord with all delight in my heart, the habit of waking has come upon me, even if there be nothing that I wish to think of.

Peter shares with us of his intimate relationship with Jesus, that after the death of Jesus Peter would wake up in the middle of the night, remembering, and cherishing the words of Jesus within his broken heart.

It is of importance that I should have some knowledge of this man. For if I know that in those things concerning which it cannot be doubted that they are good, he is faultless and irreproachable, that is to say, if he is sober, merciful, upright, gentle, and humane, which no one doubts to be good qualities, then it will seem to be fitting, that upon him who possesses these good virtues, that which is lacking of faith and knowledge should be conferred; and so his life, which is in other respects worthy of approbation, should be amended in those points in which it shall appear to be imperfect. But if he remains wrapped up and polluted in those sins which are manifestly such, it does not become me to speak to him at all of the more secret and sacred things of divine knowledge, but rather to protest and confront him, that he cease from sin, and cleanse his actions from vice. But if he insinuates himself, and leads us on to speak what he, while he acts improperly, ought not to hear, it will be our part to parry him cautiously. For not to answer him at all does not seem proper, for the sake of the hearers, lest haply they may think that we decline the contest through want of ability to answer him, and so their faith may be injured through their misunderstanding of our purpose."

This is Peter's point of view with meeting Simon the Magician. After getting to know Peter personally, we can see what righteous type of person he is and what type of people we should be.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
(meant to fit in two posts)
edit on 8Sat, 14 Feb 2015 20:21:35 -0600America/Chicago15America/ChicagoSat, 14 Feb 2015 20:21:35 -0600 by greyer because: meant to fit in two posts

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: greyer

OP where are you getting this ? Do you have any links to your source ? peace

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I think apathy is the wrong word. The way you use it can only be applied in a materialistic sense, which is redundant to your first point. I'm a very apathetic person because I don't take a stance on anything ie voting, but I'm very selfless & anti-materialism. But I'm not uncaring towards the world of disgusting depravity & disparity we live in; I just accept its a byproduct of everything you described in your opening statement.

As to the religious stuff...im gonna try to get through it lol

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

OP where are you getting this ? Do you have any links to your source ? peace

Uh, the Bible.
Duh.

edit on 14-2-2015 by Eunuchorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I really like Eunuchorn 's answer.

Because when we say bible we cannot talk about just the canonized text, because we can learn which scrolls became canonized, and which scrolls were popular in near ancient times which were read aloud and preached. I feel strongly that the scrolls were burned and lost. So when I cite from the Dead Sea Scrolls or some of those lost scrolls I tell people it is the bible - because the do not know that it is the bible, and that the bible was written on scrolls in that day.

We have to remember that all of our 'Gentile' scrolls that got converted into the bible and the Gnostic scrolls all over the place were like an era of that day, in the popular culture they were all together, some far fetched and others to the point. All Gentile scrolls don't have anything truly holy that is original, it is all taken from the ancient Jewish culture. Indeed the Dead Sea Scrolls are the real bible, but each cave has different scrolls because at the time of the New Testament culture broke out into various different sects and they hid them accordingly. But the vast information I got for Peter is from Clementia, it is much overlooked. You will see a lot of fronts that are lacking, but this link has all of the books available to read. www.studylight.org...

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Intresting read.

I have been spreading a few syllogisms about here n there in the way described, and people buy it, when only I know what it is I am really selling... Its hidden inside everything...

if haply there be anything which it is for profit or for safety to acquire (for he who lives reasonably knows that nothing is more precious than the soul), ought not this to be the object of love and desire to all, to learn what they do not know and to teach what they have learned?

... and put it into full scale production and distribution...

Nothing is more powerful than god.

Lol

edit on 14-2-2015 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
What about this?

2 Peter 3
15 Bear in mind that our Lord’s patience means salvation, just as our dear brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom that God gave him. 16 He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the other Scriptures, to their own destruction.

Peter didn't oppose Paul, he supported him wholeheartedly. Peter was just as much of a fraud as Paul. They both distorted Jesus' teachings for their own benefit in my opinion. Peter represents the church, the church has benefited greatly from Paul's teachings. After all, he put the power into the churches hands.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Do you think Paul was teaching false things about Jesus or do you think all of the Bible was edited by gentiles who don't understand Jewish ways? Is it just Paul's writings or the entire Bible?

If just Paul, why not just read Jesus's actual words in the Gospel account? If it's the entire Bible then how do you know that these other writings about Jesus are trustworthy.

If the bible was edited for Gentile interest then how do you know these scrolls weren't edited by a ruling Jewish sect? There were Essenes and many other Jewish sects who didn't agree with each other so how do you what you're reading wasn't edited?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Hey thanks for bringing this to my attention.

However, the fact that the end of Peter's last letter in the New Testament boasts of Paul, is not much supporting evidence when looked at the whole picture.

The books of Peter are recognized by scholars as to be written in extremely great literary Greek. It has been recognized as extremely unlikely that Peter could write such polished Greek. Quoting from my OP Peter said that he was 'unlearned' about three separate times. He was known by everybody as unlearned. He could not have written those books.

But my favorite satisfaction from my literature is finding out who Peter is, and just how Peter thought. When you read the books of Peter in the NT, they sound just like Paul. But when you read form Peter in my literature - it sounds nothing lie Paul!

Let me give an example, the book of Hebrews is credited to Paul. We can find one slip by Paul in his teaching. Paul always refers to the blood of Christ, because the blood symbol was a common teaching in his Greek mystery schools. But when Paul talks about sprinkling of blood, he is relating to an Old Testament teaching from Moses. Paul doesn't make clear that there will be no more sprinkling of blood with the New Testament because sacrifices were abolished, so Jesus nor any of his followers thought in that context - to the least bit. We do not ever hear the real Peter talking about the blood of Christ.

To obey Jesus Christ and be sprinkled with His blood: May grace and peace be yours...
But with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect.
1 Peter 1:2, 19

And to Jesus, the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood, which speaks better than the blood of Abel.
Hebrews 12:24

When you are very familiar with how Paul reads and how Peter reads you can spot these things. I would suggest that the books of the New Testament were written by Paul - who probably had some of the doctrines of Peter and James before him, but he copied some of the teachings and incorporated them into his routine doctrine. Which is why they all sound the same. If the books were written by Peter, he would have mentioned baptism in the part about getting pure and clean - he would not have missed that - and he always makes it very clear in my true and correct literature. I am sorry that you have been lied to, I have been to, but I refuse to be one of those suckers born every minute.

For when the rising of Christ was at hand for the abolition of sacrifices, and for the bestowal of the grace of baptism, the enemy, understanding from the predictions that the thee was at hand, wrought various schisms among the people, that, if haply it might be possible to abolish the former sin, the latter fault might be incorrigible.
Then after three days one of the brethren came to us from Gamaliel, whom we mentioned before, bringing to us secret tidings that that enemy had received a commission from Caiaphas, the chief priest, that he should arrest all who believed in Jesus, and should go to Damascus with his letters, and that there also, employing the help of the unbelievers, he should make havoc among the faithful; and that he was hastening to Damascus chiefly on this account

Paul admits he persecuted the early Christians, I am giving you the lost early Christian side of the story. Paul created a bunch of letters based on the teachings of the apostles, he then set out to arrest them based on the go by the high priest who had a hand in murdering Jesus.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
Do you think Paul was teaching false things about Jesus or do you think all of the Bible was edited by gentiles who don't understand Jewish ways? Is it just Paul's writings or the entire Bible?

Hey there, from my studies I believe both Paul and Luke had a hand in writing all of the New Testament but nothing to do with the Old Testament. They were very familiar with the OT, they were also very educated in all of the mystery schools, but as I pointed out with the sprinkling of blood they did not know the full extent of the New Covenant. In some cases they understood the Jewish Way, but they just didn't want to let go of the practices of their fathers, when we see a merge of paganism into Christianity, like with Constantine.

If just Paul, why not just read Jesus's actual words in the Gospel account? If it's the entire Bible then how do you know that these other writings about Jesus are trustworthy.

Since it is not the entire bible, I will answer the first part of the question. I indeed believe that many of Jesus' teachings made it into the New Testament, and indeed I follow those teachings and go by those words. You will know the difference because the different scriptures are not agreeing with each other. For example, when did Jesus ever say in the gospels to worship his mother? He said the opposite, that he will create a division among families. We know that the early Christians opposed the virgin birth. Yet the virgin birth made it into the gospels. You have to understand the Way of the mystery schools, and the Way of the New Covenant, the virgin birth was a huge part of the mystery schools.

I will give an example of an early Christian gospel written in Aramaic, it has nothing to do with the Greek gospels that we go by today, it contradicts the Greek gospels, there are no fantastic miracles, we know it is the truth because it agrees with the Jewish scripture and opposes the Greek scripture. Two disagreements mean that one or none has to be right. If we didn't have remnants of those scrolls burned by the Roman Empire we would not know the teachings of Jesus at all.

The Jews are asking Jesus, why cannot we sacrifice or eat meat when Moses said that we could? And Jesus quotes from the prophet Jeremiah.

Concerning blood offerings and sacrifices, I the Lord God commanded none of these things in the day that ye came out of Egypt, but only this I commanded you to do, righteousness, walk in the ancient paths, do justice, love mercy, and walk humbly with thy God. But ye did not hearken to Me, Who in the beginning gave you all manner of seed, and fruit of the trees and seed having been for the food and healing of man and beast. And they said, Thou speakest against the law.

If the bible was edited for Gentile interest then how do you know these scrolls weren't edited by a ruling Jewish sect? There were Essenes and many other Jewish sects who didn't agree with each other so how do you what you're reading wasn't edited?

Oh they were.. These Gentiles like Paul and Luke were masterminds, I do give them credit for being extremely clever. All the different caves at Qumran had different scrolls written by different sects of the Jews. Not many people know that. Each cave had scrolls from a different sect. These different sects had opposing views, but some of them were break away sects: Jesus as a Nazarene had a lot in common with the Essenes and Pharisees, but those small details in which they differed were of great importance. But the main difference between the Essenes and the Nazarenes is that the Essenes were a secret community, all of their doctrine was not allowed to be told to anyone outside of the sect. You can tell that Jesus and Peter followed those same practices because they are in agreement, but as Peter said he did not believe they should be kept secret. Jesus ate with other sects and taught them, but Peter would not encourage you to eat with other sects. So as far as the sects themselves it appears they were building upon each other; just as it was popular to add commentary to the OT scrolls, they were refining the law to which they saw fit, but the main practices are usually in agreement. For example, there are 61 direct correlations between the Dead Sea Scrolls and the gospels of the New testament.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Peter rebuked me, because I was questioning so much about the historical person of Jesus, I took my eyes off the act of righteousness from the righteous Teacher.

"For if we occupy the short time of this life with vain and useless questions, we shall without doubt go into the presence of God empty and void of good works, when, as I have said, our works shall be brought into judgment. For everything has its own time and place. This is the place, this the time of works; the world to come, that of recompenses. That we may not therefore be entangled, by changing the order of places and times, let us inquire, in the first place, what is the righteousness of God; so that, like persons going to set out on a journey, we may be filled with good works as with abundant provision, so that we may be able to come to the kingdom of God, as to a very great city.

Since there ought to be no doubt about God, we have now to inquire only about His righteousness and His kingdom. But if our mind suggest to us to make any inquiry concerning secret and hidden things before we inquire into the works of righteousness, we ought to render to ourselves a reason, because if acting well we shall merit to obtain salvation: then, going to God chaste and clean, we shall be filled with the Holy Spirit, and shall know all things that are secret and hidden, without any cavilling of questions; whereas now, even if any one should spend the whole of his life in inquiring into these things, he not only shall not be able to find them, but shall involve himself in greater errors, because he did not first enter through the way of righteousness, and strive to reach the haven of life.

And therefore I advise that His righteousness be first inquired into, that, pursuing our journey through it, and placed in the way of truth, we may be able to find the true Prophet, running not with swiftness of foot, but with goodness of works, and that, enjoying His guidance, we may be trader no danger of mistaking the way. For if under His guidance we shall merit to enter that city to which we desire to come, all things concerning which we now inquire we shall see with our eyes, being made, as it were, heirs of all things. Understand, therefore, that the way is this course of our life; the travellers are those who do good works; the gate is the true Prophet, of whom we speak; the city is the kingdom in which dwells the Almighty Father, whom only those can see who are of pure heart.

Let us not then think the labour of this journey hard, because at the end of it there shall be rest. For the true Prophet Himself also from the beginning of the world, through the course of time, hastens to rest. For He is present with us at all times; and if at any time it is necessary, He appears and corrects us, that He may bring to eternal life those who obey Him. Therefore this is my judgment, as also it is the pleasure of the true Prophet, that inquiry should first be made concerning righteousness, by those especially who profess that they know God."

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

There's also this:

"
But if ye had known what this meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice, ye would not have condemned the guiltless." - Matthew 12:7

This shows Jesus was against blood sacrifices to God which many Jews believed in at the time. Keep mind though that just as Paul saw Jesus through his own belief system (blood sacrifice for sins over actions) , Matthew and the others saw Jesus through their belief systems (whichever Jewish sect they were) this is why the sayings of Jesus are important (Jesus actual words quoted by the Gospel authors).

Jesus said the most important thing is to love your neighbour and love God and who is God according to Jesus' s actual words (rather than the opinions of those who wrote about him)?

"Our Father in Heaven"
"The Highest"
"For one is your Father who is in Heaven"
"Abba, Father"
"He is kind to the evil and unthankful therefore be merciful as your Father is also merciful"
"What is your reward if you love those who love you? Do not even the tax collectors
do the same?"
"love your enemies"
"Let your LIGHT so shine to glorify your Father in Heaven"

Based on Jesus' s words God is Our Merciful Father in Heaven of Light. Since God is Light and Mercy then this is His Will which is why Jesus says in Luke 6:35-36 that the reward for living full of mercy for others is to be "Children of The Highest".

I search writings about God and see if it is inspired of The Father Jesus spoke of in the Gospel (who is merciful and kind to all and wants us to be the same".

It's good that you are realizing how to distinguish teachings that didn't actually come from the sayings of Jesus.
Peace.
edit on 2-3-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join