It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ceasefire in Ukraine Begins...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Apparently UAF wants to have another go at trying to unblock the Debaltesvo pocket...

Kiev's army pulling heavy weapons closer to Debaltsevo to unblock trapped troops — Basurin

MOSCOW, February 17. /TASS/. Ukraine’s army is pulling heavy weapons closer to Debaltsevo with obvious aim to unblock troops trapped in the Debaltsevo pocket, Eduard Basurin, a spokesman for the defense ministry of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR), said on Tuesday.

Source

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

That sounds like a better peace agreement ,..ie .when you punch the bully square in the nose . Too bad about all the equipment they had to leave behind if they are allowed to leave with their lives . Next move will only be a declaration of war from the west . Some how I don't think that Washington is going to get their European puppets to sign on to that one though . If they do ,they will know what a really big punch in the nose feels like .

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The Ukraine military pushed into that pocket in the first place, what did they expect? A cake walk?

I have heard a large amount of them have already surrendered and its the headquarters and a small district holding out.

They should surrender and get on with a peace agreement.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Reinmax

Of course the Separatists aren`t going to give that up, it`s right in between Luhanks and Donetsk.

Kiev didn`t wanted to talk about it with Minsk 2.

I don`t know what they are thinking in Kiev to not just surrender.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join