It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Further Proof ISIS Working For US Interests.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Further proof ISIS IS working for the US/Mossad forces and interests. Supposedly, ISIS is 9 miles away from an Air Base that belongs to the Iraqi army, and about 350 US troops are there to train Iraqi pilots. So, can anyone explain to me why the US is acting as if these troops are being closed in on, and are not attacking these fighters that are a mere 9 miles away, when there are plenty of aircraft and weapons on the base that they can use? I swear, they are trying to make this like some sort of Hollywood blockbuster, that they are playing out right in front of our eyes, day after day, a never ending movie. If you are actually gullible enough to believe that this is real, and that the US could not just fly down the road and drop a few bombs on these supposed desert vagabonds, then I really do think you need to start thinking critically, and stop buying these lies. I cannot believe how ridiculous this is getting. I just hope the US does not plan on "using" these 350 soldiers as some sort of false flag action, where they are attacked or "captured", only giving ISIS more "hostages", just to drag this thing out more. However, sadly, I would not be surprised if that is exactly what they are planning.
edit on 14-2-2015 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

ISIS has been America's gimp from day 1. I expect that American soldiers will be shipped off to the the ME for game of led freeze-tag by 3/21/2015.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

ISIS has been America's gimp from day 1. I expect that American soldiers will be shipped off to the the ME for game of led freeze-tag by 3/21/2015.

I agree. All in preparation for an attack on Syria and an ouster of Assasd sometime in 2015 or early 2016.
edit on 14-2-2015 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
Further proof ISIS IS working for the US/Mossad forces and interests. Supposedly, ISIS is 9 miles away from an Air Base that belongs to the Iraqi army, and about 350 US troops are there to train Iraqi pilots. So, can anyone explain to me why the US is acting as if these troops are being closed in on, and are not attacking these fighters that are a mere 9 miles away, when there are plenty of aircraft and weapons on the base that they can use? I swear, they are trying to make this like some sort of Hollywood blockbuster, that they are playing out right in front of our eyes, day after day, a never ending movie. If you are actually gullible enough to believe that this is real, and that the US could not just fly down the road and drop a few bombs on these supposed desert vagabonds, then I really do think you need to start thinking critically, and stop buying these lies. I cannot believe how ridiculous this is getting. I just hope the US does not plan on "using" these 350 soldiers as some sort of false flag action, where they are attacked or "captured", only giving ISIS more "hostages", just to drag this thing out more. However, sadly, I would not be surprised if that is exactly what they are planning.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

ISIS is who Hillary and her NWO State Dept. were arming when the ambassador to Lebanon was about to blow the whistle! Hence he was murdered! And now after the treachery of Benghazi Hillary wants to be your President!
Do mot vote for this trader! She is and has been working against Americas best interest for long time!

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Well aside from the factual errors in your post, it's plausible.

1) the trainers are not there to train pilots. They're training Iraqi security forces.

2) they're there to train, not conduct offensive operations. Per the status of forces agreement, I believe.

3) they accompany Iraqi SF on missions and patrols, not the other way around

4) The U.S. is providing UAV support

5) the U.S. sent several apaches to assist Iraqi SF in al-Baghdadi

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I find your assumption quite likely, but do you have to bring Jews into absolutely everything? I feel like they are becoming the modern day Russians. Let's just blame everything bad on Jews...

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

why yet another thread?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I think it is pretty obvious that ISIS is the result of the SAUDI/Israeli/US alliance.
The motive is for the Saudis to kill Shia.
For the Israelis to ensure that Americans hate Muslims and bomb their enemies that don't comply.
For the Westerners to ensure that the Muslim civilization is crippled for centuries.

Nice bunch of people aren't they?

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

I find your assumption quite likely, but do you have to bring Jews into absolutely everything? I feel like they are becoming the modern day Russians. Let's just blame everything bad on Jews...

Yes, I do have to bring the Jews into it. They certainly have their hands in this. Were they not seen offering aid and medical help to ISIS fighters. Do you REALLY believe that it just a coincidence that Israel has not been attacked, not even threatened by ISIS? Its a sad fact, the Zionist DO have a hand in the destabilization of the ME. Plus, I am not just going to blame JUST the US either. I call it how I see it, and in my opinion, and many, many others, the Jews are in on this.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

why yet another thread?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Um, no, they did not. They are reportedly 9 miles away from the base. Right?

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Just because I know live leak will be named....

This is how they based their story..off CNN

CNN Video

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

You mean, kinda like everybody blames the Muslims/Islamists for everything....is that OK to still do?

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Yes, I do have to admit that i asked myself that question many times before. But, I always figured it's because Israel have the latest military weapons and good defense system and such a well organized military? Maybe ISIS do not think they would be able to take on them in such an early phase?

It's just a thought of mine, I could be very wrong.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman

Yes, I do have to bring the Jews into it. They certainly have their hands in this. Were they not seen offering aid and medical help to ISIS fighters. Do you REALLY believe that it just a coincidence that Israel has not been attacked, not even threatened by ISIS? Its a sad fact, the Zionist DO have a hand in the destabilization of the ME. Plus, I am not just going to blame JUST the US either. I call it how I see it, and in my opinion, and many, many others, the Jews are in on this.

I dont think its wise to blame any specific ethnic group, but I will back you up in saying that this whole game is one big Zionist conspiracy. We have to remember that not all Zionists are Jews, and not all Jews are Zionists. Hell, if ISIS is a zionist funded operation, then that makes those Jihadists zionist in nature.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Yes, I do have to admit that i asked myself that question many times before. But, I always figured it's because Israel have the latest military weapons and good defense system and such a well organized military? Maybe ISIS do not think they would be able to take on them in such an early phase?

It's just a thought of mine, I could be very wrong.

Well the US certainly has more advanced and more capabilities than Israel does. Not to mention, that Turkey, and Jordan, and Japan all have superior armies to ISIS fighter as well.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I agree. And please make no mistake, I am NOT "blaming" any one particular group. That is not what this thread is about. However, IF I see or believe that it is the US AND the Zionist regime, then that is who I am going to "blame". If I thought that it were Romanians, or Chinese that were in on it, then I most certainly would call them out as well. That is just not the case here.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I was going to add a Jews against Zionism videos to make the same argument as you.

In Nazi Germany:
Not all Germans where Nazi even if some where.
Not all Germans where part of Gestapo even if come where.
Some Germans where trying to do something to stop the madness.

Im modern day Israel.
Not all in Israel are Zionists even if some are.
Not all in Israel are part of Mossad even if some are.
Some citizens of Israel is trying to something to stop the madness.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I am thinking the Japanese are in on it too....have you seen all those convoys of brand new Toyota pickups...

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I do think of all Wahhabi (including ISIS) as the spawn of Saudi Arabia to be used as create problem to get solution they want. And US will only attack them if there is something to gain. They are in Syria to create an all Sunni state without any Christians and Shia and to make sure the gas pipeline is built.
edit on 14-2-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join