It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

waking up at 3:32 / 3:33

page: 1

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 01:35 PM
Okay, ive been meaning to do this so here it is.

A few years ago, I became very interested in different conscious levels, and attempted astral projection multiple times, with some weird things but I never fully accomplished what I was tryingg to. Anyways, before I had ever thought about any significance in waking up at certain times, I was, in my opinion, "affected" by some phenomena with this time.
In short, I woke up in a paralyzed state, but did not know at the time. I believe I woke because I sensed someone near...and awoke to 3 shadow figures staring at me thru the window.
I immediately panicked and reached for my knife that I sleep next to, but I wasnt even awake.
So after trying to move my arm, I had a series of visions as if I moved my arm, but of course I was in a paralyzed state. This woke me from the state and I was in the same spot, but the shadows were gone.
They had no faces, they had dark hoods and no faces. I was really scared. And I had used NO drugs before going to sleep. I went to sleep around 12....
So what im saying is, this is what I believe to have started it for me, because not only was the experience scary, but when I checked the time, it was 3:32 about to be 3:33. Since then I became curious about that time and started looking up ideas for a "witching hour" and at the time I believed a gate was opened at that time for spirits to enter and do that. Anyways, as time went on, I stopped caring but then another night, I was dreaming that I was on another planet driving when I got pulled out of the car and shot up into the sky. At first I was scared but I thought of god and how I am in love with welcoming the mysterious spirituality, and I felt warm, not afraid, and right then I was dropped into a circular cloud and it turned into a wormhole of many images and it had a green wall. This brought me across a lot of space really fast, and I ended up in our atmosphere floating in 3rd person for a few seconds, I could see I was attached to a cord. Anyways after that I woke up and was wide awake. In awe from my dream, I turned on my laptop to write it down. As soon as my desktop loaded I saw the time was 3:32. More and more I would be mystified and still no concrete answer. Just a lot of ideas and references to numerology and being contacted by guardian angels. It happened again the other night, I woke up to pee and when I laid down I checked the time and it was 3:32.... so I keep looking it up and now I see theres other people with this issue.

going further out of my mind but maybe we can get to the bottom of this.

edit on 14-2-2015 by nikola33319 because: important info left out

edit on 14-2-2015 by nikola33319 because: important info left out

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 01:46 PM
3:00 in the morning is known as the "witching hour". This is supposed to be the time when the veil is lifted on the spirit realm. This is also around the time when your pineal gland produces the most Dimethyl triptamine.
edit on 14-2-2015 by Oannes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 01:49 PM
a reply to: Oannes

I also awake around 3am and have heard that the veil is thin at thi time.

I really wish ATS would stop blanking out the acronym D M T . It is present in our brains, ATS, and the blades of grass in our gardens. Why must it be obscured from this forum?

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 01:52 PM
a reply to: nikola33319

I wanted to give this a star but somehow this function is disabled. Am i missing something?

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:02 PM
a reply to: daftpink

Agreed, I referenced it in a post (without using the name) about how it could explain near death experiences. I didn't use the acronym because I didn't want to be in violation of the T&C's. Also, I explicitly stated it was not about personal experiences (as in mine) to discuss how it could be responsible for people seeing things on their deathbeds and near death.

Somehow, people claimed I was talking about my own personal experiences, even going so far as to imply I was "trippin face man" and "dood" (one of the ways the internet tries to make you look foolish). After that incident, I don't reference it, link it, discuss it or anything else. Because if it's not against the T&Cs, there will be people who either can't or won't comprehend that it is not against the T&Cs and thus they'll imply you're stupid from use.............

And OP, I've read on the net about people waking up around 3:30 or so. It's explained as our bodies throwing back to the times of segmented sleep (when our ancestors slept in two "shifts" before the advent of electric lighting. When EL became popular, it faded away as the night was open to be explored and to go out, thus the shifts became one chunk of sleep) or the last great cataclysm on Earth occurred around 3:30 AM, so it's our bodies remembering it...

Also, I often see the number 33 everywhere, 3:33 is one I see a lot.
edit on 14-2-2015 by Yeahkeepwatchingme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:11 PM
a reply to: nikola33319

Your dreams/visions resonate with me my friend. I have experienced waking at these times. Often i would hear an owl that must have live in trees in fields nearby. It had a strange call i had to Google it to figure out it was an owl after listening to hundreds of samples of bird calls online. I just found it strange that it only flew past my house at that time, it would fade out once it reached the fields a few miles away. I think all creatures are affected by this veil shift around 3am. My cat is rarely indoors at that time...

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:13 PM
a reply to: daftpink

Forgot to add to my post above, I don't think you can star posts in the Introduction forum, but you can flag it

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:47 PM
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

I just gave You a "star"... Good looking out for the "other You"..

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 02:40 PM
As i started reading your post, it became surely clear.

You have not so good people after you.
The reason for the timing is that these beings of darkness are released from 3 to 330 for a little more freedom.

Do not be in aw from the visions you were seeing. It's all an illusion For you to accept their presence. DON'T.

Invite beings of light into your life.. ask questions and find relevance in information

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 04:12 PM
For a while there, I also started waking up at 3:30 for no reason. But i think it's because somehow I convinced my mind to start waking up at that hour even though nothing was happening. These days, I keep on seeing 11:11.. I've somehow moved on from waking up at 3:30 to 11:11

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:40 PM
I read this about an hour ago and went for a coffee. On the way as I was walking looking at the ground and when I looked up the car in front of me had a 332 in the license plate then I sat down for my coffee and the news paper laying there said that the dow jones dropped 332.78 yesterday...

"The Dow Jones industrial average fell 332.78 points"

I think we're all ROBOTS! Something is manipulating this reality and making us do things at certain times so we see the patterns.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:54 PM
This happens to me often but, it is always two something...I look at the clock and think "Oh my GOSH I've only been asleep two hours!" or whatever length of time it has been.
I don't even have to look anymore at the clock but, I do...

I used to think that my body was just programmed to wake up at certain times due to caring for my elderly mother for so many years but, if that were the case then I would wake up at those other times as well?

It's an odd thing for sure, how are body "wakes us up" at those specific times and why.

top topics