It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forced Vaccinations: What Could Possibly go Wrong?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008
a reply to: kayej1188

The Hep B vaccine is loaded with heavy metals, mercury and aluminum. The vaccine can only protect for up to seven years. Where in the world would a child during the first seven years of his life contract Hep B but for intravenous drug use and irresponsible sex?

The vitamin K shot has benzyl alcohol as it's preservative and all breastfed babies inherit the vitamin within 24 hours of birth.

Why should mothers trust a doctors advice when that doctor has no idea as to the actual ingredients of what they are prescribing.

Did you bother to read the Hep B insert link that I posted?

Right. What's your point though? Can you show me that these additives at these doses are harmful? Are you saying that you would not/did not vaccinate your children against Hep B?? Is that what you're saying?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I support your message

I myself made a thread about problems with vaccine

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   

S+F!!!!! I am a person who has had to cope with diabetes my whole life, and I got diagnosed shortly after the round of vaccines that I got when I was 2 years old. At that time, a person could sue "the industry" for complications related to the vaccines (in the 1980's). A few years later, George Bush exempted the manufacturers from having to compensate people like me. I don't have a link, but it is a FACT. I think the protection that he gave to these companies is PURE TYRRANY, nothing more and nothing less. Thank you for shedding some light on the FACTS that are so suppressed these days.

I wish that these days people with disabilities created by the vaccine manufacturers could team up and form a LARGE class-action lawsuit to get compensation. I think it needs to go to the Supreme Court, because it's been a very painful life for people like me. We need justice, as do the pharmaceutical companies!

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

You'd have to wonder what the mercury content was like in fish liver oil these days, though. It might be less getting MMR.

That would seem to be true. Norwegian cod liver oil seems to be the preference for that very reason. In theory, at least, the North Sea has minimal mercury.

If my memory serves, the WHO actually recommends that Vitamin A be administered in conjunction with the vaccine to lessen some of the adverse effects.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: FurvusRexCaeli

I gave you a star for actually reading the links and directly addressing the issues therein... and you can cherry pick whatever you wish out of the reports, but the fact remains the same that vaccinations do in fact cause adverse reactions, and as you pointed out there are differing opinions on the importance of same. There is still much unknown and misunderstood as well. For example, you discounted the measles virus RNA in urine as unimportant... it was very important to me when my son passed measles on to his sister after receiving the vaccine, which I had been told could not happen. Apparently, it can, but that wasn't known then. You did not address the sealed court docs either. But you can't, right? Because we cannot know what we cannot know.

What you should be able to understand, however, is that there is MUCH that we do not know, there is much room for human error, and there is much room for abuse. If you cannot understand the difference between responsible informed vaccination and forced vaccinations, I really don't know what to say.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: PizzaAnyday505

Thank you. I missed your post about vaccines, but I'll try to find it when I have time.

I've actually enjoyed the research and learned quite a bit from it. Some good... some not so good.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: InFriNiTee

I am a person who has had to cope with diabetes my whole life, and I got diagnosed shortly after the round of vaccines that I got when I was 2 years old.

My heart goes out to you. One of my cousins, and one of my cousins' daughter, both developed Type I diabetes after vaccinations as well. It's not a picnic, that's for sure. Some people react differently than others to these chemical cocktails, based on their own chemical makeup. Adverse reactions such as diabetes may not be the norm, but that's not proof that it doesn't happen to some people. I don't think there's any profit in figuring out the whys and wherefores though, so... you know what that means.... forced vaccinations for you no matter how sick it will make you!!!

At that time, a person could sue "the industry" for complications related to the vaccines (in the 1980's). A few years later, George Bush exempted the manufacturers from having to compensate people like me. I don't have a link, but it is a FACT. I think the protection that he gave to these companies is PURE TYRRANY, nothing more and nothing less. Thank you for shedding some light on the FACTS that are so suppressed these days.

I wish that these days people with disabilities created by the vaccine manufacturers could team up and form a LARGE class-action lawsuit to get compensation. I think it needs to go to the Supreme Court, because it's been a very painful life for people like me. We need justice, as do the pharmaceutical companies!

Yes, our court system is another big fat mess. I can't even bring myself to say "justice" system. As you well know, there is no justice. I remember when vaccine manufacturers were given immunity (no pun intended, believe me!) from their bad medicine. The vaccine court is a joke. My husband and I knew then it would not benefit us, the prey... oops! I meant patient, of course... and would go very wrong sooner or later. Just like when they declared "civil asset forfeiture" to fight their war on people who use drugs. It just cannot end well.

I wish you bright blessings, InFriNiTee.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
If they do attempt to force vaccinacions on people what will the public dare to do about it?

I, for one, will refuse. They will have to literally hold me down and do it against my will. At this point in my life, there's not much they can vaccinate me for. But I suppose someone could find something. I've never had HepB for example... but I'm an old crone who's not shooting up drugs or having promiscuous sex... and yet, no doubt some would still force it on me. Nevertheless, I'm more worried about my kids and grandkids.

I'll hope and pray that we never have to find out.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Have an agenda ... Way to implement or further an agenda

Create problem ... Get the desired reaction ... Offer up a solution

Who gains from the desired agenda ...

If you think your government or those who pull their strings care about you ... get you jabs and do not question for yourself

If you have doubts or already know enough to make an informed decision all well and good

Problem ... People ... "Too many free thinkers" for those who fear their loss of power, prestige and wealth
Reaction ... Launch propaganda campaign against those who oppose you and divide them (Divide and conquer)
Solution ... Make law to force your will upon the people (Mandatory Vaccination) with the consent of those you have who fooled

Agenda ... Dumb the people down and destroy their health through "Double talk" ... Gain more power by destroying Liberty (Freedom of choice)

Reality ... "Fake" Vaccines cause damage and destroy the natural immune system ...

A way to better Health ... Eat organic natural foods of your choice ...

Waits to be flamed

edit on 15-2-2015 by artistpoet because: Typo

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
I am sure you and many others like you cant wait for the day you can eliminate your perceived problems.

Enjoy your totalitarian Utopia, I just hope for your sake you comply with ALL the rules.

Going off your posting history, where there's barely a post from you that doesn't mention some kind of nwo type situation (even in threads like this where there's no indication of one), I think you're rather confused to say the least...

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: kayej1188

I can read. The vaccine inserts are the only thing that I and my family and friends needed to understand. Common sense along with a splash of intellect when it comes to the pharma fear mongering will keep us safe.

If you want an accumulation of mercury, aluminum, formaldehyde, MSG (what that is doing in a vaccine is beyond me) and a myriad of other toxic substances in your body, go for it.

My family stays healthy, eats the full range of nutrients and vitamins via organic food, and we all do our own thinking. We have zero autoimmune problems and have enough self respect to never expose ourselves to Hepatitis B. We also have life long immunity to chicken pox, measles, and pertussis and it didn't take injecting chemicals into our bodies to get the immunity. It's amazing what a healthy body and mind can do.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
"To the Parent of the Immunocompromised Child Who Thinks My Kid is a Threat"

www.livingwhole.org... -an-immunocompromised-child-who-thinks-my-kid-is-a-threat/

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Merck Has Some Explaining To Do Over Its MMR Vaccine Claims

www.huffingtonpost.ca... ers_b_5881914.html

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Measles Outbreak Traced to Fully Vaccinated Patient for First Time

news.sciencemag.org... easles-outbreak-traced-fully-vaccinated-patient-first-time

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet
"To the Parent of the Immunocompromised Child Who Thinks My Kid is a Threat"

www.livingwhole.org... -an-immunocompromised-child-who-thinks-my-kid-is-a-threat/

Thanks for posting the link to that letter. My sentiments exactly. I have and will continue to get advice about vaccinating my family from well meaning folks (or not) that can not tell me how a vaccine is cultured nor the chemicals used to stabilize it, or activate the immune system once given. Blind obedience....no thanks. I think that we frighten folks with our independence, not the fact that we don't vaccinate.

Your two following links go no where. Perhaps if you had a date for the articles I could find them.
edit on 15-2-2015 by Witness2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

Sorry .. Yes you are correct the other two links lead nowhere ... I took them from a google general search of the subject

Perhaps if you copy pasted into a search the leading headlines I posted you will get them

Here are the search words ....

Merck Has Some Explaining To Do Over Its MMR Vaccine Claims

Measles Outbreak Traced to Fully Vaccinated Patient for First Time

By the way ... Good for you for doing your own research on this very important issue

All the best for you and your family

Unfortunately for my youngest brother ... He suffered seizures immediately on receiving the MMR in the 1960s and is diagnosed as Severely Autistic though I say he was brain damaged
This is why I am so passionate about this issue

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

Thanks. I found both articles.

I rarely ever discuss my views on this subject due to the vitriol that I and some of my other family members have to endure when we do. We all just keep our opinions and knowledge to ourselves, which is the smart thing to do for us in this toxic public atmosphere of blaming the un-vaccinated for every natural illness that pops up.

When I and my children came down with chicken pox or any other natural immune building illness, we simply took care, our physician would talk us through the remedies, we would recover nicely and get on with life. Now days folks are treated as if they were carriers of the black death, a statistic for the CDC and a frightened populous to wave around as some type of public threat to further their own agendas.

I question the thinking abilities of folks that vaccinate themselves each year for flu, which is a vaccine that carries the heaviest of metals and adjunctives. The fact that a person thinks that the amount of mercury that has just been shot into their arm is no more harmful than eating tuna fish is just not thinking at all. Eating a thing and injecting it are entirely different. Those obedient elderly are carrying around a whole lot more mercury than the CDC would have them know. Seems kind of sinister, doesn't it?

The U.S is number one in chronic disease and it's medical industry is the third leading cause of death, but folks will still line up with their children for that injection. I wonder what is in store for my healthy and un-vaccinated grand children?

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

I am in the UK and from many peoples perspective here ... It is just plain wrong to force unproven vaccines on those who do not wish to take their poisons

I think it is appalling that the present propaganda campaign for Mandatory Vaccines is being pushed onto good people who just roll over ... It is like a medieval witch hunt

Take heart ... There are thousands upon thousands of us who oppose such things ... and many have declared war on this breach of Liberty

Those poor parents who were left to pick up the pieces after their children were damaged are now becoming a vocal army

As my 85 year old Mother said to me "They will not get away this"

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

I forgot to recognize the vaccine injury in your family. It is sad that all of this injury is not even recognized by those that we are commanded to trust. It is certain that dark forces are at work with our so called masters.

Given that the injury to your brother happened so long ago I'm unsure as to whether the link I provide will be of help to you, but I link in the hopes of spreading a bit of hope for those having to endure these injuries.

It is called chelation, the "ch" is pronounced as a "k". There are hundreds if not thousands of testimonials of it reversing the imbalances that brought on any autistic spectrum reaction to the heavy metals.

www.tacanow.org...

The link has many other resources.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: FurvusRexCaeli

I gave you a star for actually reading the links and directly addressing the issues therein... and you can cherry pick whatever you wish out of the reports,

The difference between me and thee is I "cherry-picked" the conclusions of the writers. I didn't post a list of links and pretend they support my position without actually discussing their contents.

For example, you discounted the measles virus RNA in urine as unimportant...

Until you explain to me why it would be important, I will continue to discount it.

it was very important to me when my son passed measles on to his sister after receiving the vaccine, which I had been told could not happen.

Given the millions of doses of MMR or MMRV every year in this country, and the extremely low incidence of measles (a few hundred on bad years), which are all or nearly all traced back to imports and anti-vaxers, I would agree there is little or no evidence that this can happen. If it did happen to your daughter, I hope you found someone to write a paper about it. Anyway, what does that have to do with RNA in urine? Measles is not transmitted through the propagation of RNA in urine, it's transmitted through the propagation of virions, usually in respiratory droplets. Assuming the presence of RNA in urine is a reliable indicator of virus particles, how do they get from the urine to the other person's respiratory tract?

Besides, if not for the measles vaccine, you'd have had two kids with measles instead of one. Would you have preferred that?

Apparently, it can, but that wasn't known then. You did not address the sealed court docs either. But you can't, right? Because we cannot know what we cannot know.

I'm not sure which sealed court docs you're referring to, or what that has to do with an essentially scientific question.

What you should be able to understand, however, is that there is MUCH that we do not know, there is much room for human error, and there is much room for abuse. If you cannot understand the difference between responsible informed vaccination and forced vaccinations, I really don't know what to say.

There are two problems with anti-vaxers talking about "responsible informed vaccination." The first problem is responsibility. Anti-vaxers will never voluntarily be responsible for their choices. They will never agree to pay higher health insurance premiums or taxes to cover the damage they inflict on society, and they will never agree to a legal framework through which they can be held responsible for individual harm they inflict. Nor will they self-quarantine, because they cannot always know if they are contagious, and history shows many people will simply refuse to self-quarantine. Anti-vaxers are all about avoiding responsibility while hiding behind the protection of the herd immunity they are tearing down. When you look up "free rider problem" in the dictionary, there is a picture of an antivaxer.

The second problem is information. Most of what anti-vaxers know just isn't so, and the things they do know that are so, they are ill-equipped to analyze, or just don't bother. Take the Wakefield fraud for example. It was revealed years ago. We know what he did, how he did it, and what he hoped to accomplish. Yet people still believe it. Or that CDC scientist who disagreed with all his co-authors on whether some of their MMR/autism cases were of sufficient quality to be used in their study. Even if he was right and every one else was wrong, he still recommends everyone get vaccinated for measles, mumps, and rubella--because he ran the numbers, and determined that the risk of not vaccinating was greater than the risk of vaccinating. Anti-vaxers never do that step; they interpret any possibility of vaccine-caused harm, no matter how disproportionately small, to be reason not to vaccinate. And they also use this evidence to support their conspiracy theories that Big Pharma, the world's governments, academia, and NGOs are all out to poison us--ignoring the fact that the evidence comes from Big Pharma, the world's governments, academia, and NGOs.

Anti-vaxers are unwilling to make responsible, informed decisions. Their anti-vax mythology is more important to them than reason or knowledge. Their poor decision-making impacts the rest of society, and that will inevitably lead to conflict. They are endangering a public good, and the public will eventually get fed up with them.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join