It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forced Vaccinations: What Could Possibly go Wrong?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Note: I am not anti-vax by any means. Because it simply attempts to use our body's natural immuno-defense mechanisms, it's arguably one of the most natural and potentially effective means of protecting ourselves from serious diseases. I am NOT, however, for ALL vaccines, nor for FORCED vaccines, including -- but not limited to -- the following reasons:

Adverse Reactions:

National Academies Press: “Adverse Effects of Vaccines: Evidence and Causality”

Journal of Pediatrics: “Adverse Events following Haemophilus influenzae Type b Vaccines in the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, 1990-2013”

Journal of Clinical Microbiology: “Detection of Measles Virus RNA in Urine Specimens from Vaccine Recipients”

Molecular and Genetic Medicine: “Review of Vaccine Induced Immune Overload and the Resulting Epidemics of Type 1 Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome, Emphasis on Explaining the Recent Accelerations in the Risk of Prediabetes and other Immune Mediated Diseases”

Current Medicine and Chemistry: “Sudden infant death following hexavalent vaccination: a neuropathologic study”

Press Release: Statement of William W. Thompson, Ph.D., regarding the 2004 article examining the possibility of a relationship between MMR vaccine and autism

Health Impact News: Recent Italian Court Decisions on Vaccines and Autism

(Court docs here.)

False Sense of Security:

Financial Post: Junk Science Week: Vaccinating the ‘herd’

But even vaccinating 100% of the population wouldn’t be enough, say scientists at the Mayo Clinic’s Vaccine Research Group, because the measles vaccine is a dud with some people, offering no protection at all, and its effectiveness wanes with others, even if they get boosters. According to Tetyana Obukhanych of Stanford University’s School of Medicine, the measles vaccine works as planned with only 25% of the population, leaving the majority of adults who have been vaccinated as children with little or no protection. Up to half of today’s cases involve adults.

Measles Outbreak Traced to Fully Vaccinated Patient for First Time

CDC: “Measles Outbreak among Vaccinated High School Students – Illinois”

New England Journal of Medicine: “Mumps Outbreak in Orthodox Jewish Communities in the United States”

Human Error:

The Guardian (UK): “FDA orders GlaxoSmithKline to review manufacturing worldwide”

Crony Capitalism:

Open Secrets: “Lobbying Spending Database [of] Pharmaceuticals/Health Products”

www.opensecrets.org...

Washington Post: “Reports accuse WHO of exaggerating H1N1 threat, possible ties to drug makers”

Greed and Avarice:

CBS News: How Independent Are Vaccine Defenders?

Wall Street Journal: “Novartis Offices are Raided by Italian Authorities Over Vaccine Pricing"

Dept of Justice: Autism Researcher [Denier] Indicted for Stealing Grant Money

(continued in next post...)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

(Continued... 2 of 3)

Lies, Damn Lies, and Statistics:

New York Times: “Medical Papers by Ghostwriters Pushed Therapy

Courthouse News: “Class Says Merck Lied About Mumps Vaccine”

“Those relators, Stephen Krahling and Joan Wlochowski, were Merck virologists who claim in their unsealed complaint that they "witnessed firsthand the improper testing and data falsification in which Merck engaged to artificially inflate the vaccine's efficacy findings.... As the largest single purchaser of childhood vaccines (accounting for more than 50 percent of all vaccine purchases), the United States is by far the largest financial victim of Merck's fraud," according to the 2010 False Claims Act complaint. "But the ultimate victims here are the millions of children who every year are being injected with a mumps vaccine that is not providing them with an adequate level of protection. And while this is a disease that, according to the Centers for Disease Control ('CDC'), was supposed to be eradicated by now, the failure in Merck's vaccine has allowed this disease to linger, with significant outbreaks continuing to occur."

Court docs here.

Business Week: Feds Hit Pfizer with a $2.3 Billion Fine

“Government attorneys noted this is actually the fourth settlement with Pfizer or one of its subsidiaries since 2002 over illegal marketing, but the fines for those cases totaled only $513 million. Those previous actions, though, factored into the severe penalties levied this time around.”

Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons: “Letter to Hospital Authorities on Mandatory Influenza Vaccination”

“Vaccines are big business. Unfortunately, with enough money on the table, safety can take a back seat. It turns out that the government does not require vaccine manufacturers to submit to independent safety studies, but allows them do their own. Recently Pfizer pharmaceutical company was ordered to pay $2.3 billion for “felony with intent to defraud,” and the Journal of the American Medical Association revealed that drug companies pay for ghostwriting scientific papers. In Britain, during a court investigation concerning vaccines, it was revealed that the a major drug company was publishing a journal, taking care to make it appear as peer reviewed, but in reality selecting articles favorable to its vaccines. Danish police are investigating Dr. Poul Thorsen, a leading “researcher” whose group wrote papers supporting vaccine safety. These are still the bulwark of safety claims in the popular press. After his major papers were questioned for authenticity, and after having been paid more than $14 million by the CDC since 2002, he has absconded with $2 million. His partner Kreesten Madsen was found to have emails that showed him colluding with CDC officials to cherry pick studies to defend the role of and safety of vaccines.”

Pro-vax Trolls are Impersonating Disease-Injured Families on Comment Boards

Through Google, I did find suggestions to do so, but I refuse to give them hits by posting a link. I’m sure the resourceful ATSers can do the same if so inclinced. But here are a few of the suggestions to bully anti-forced vaxxers:

·Threaten Anti-Forced Vaxxers with criminal and civil legal action for “jeopardizing” the health of others.
·Attack Anti-Forced Vaxxers with emotional stories about sick friends/family, the gorier the better
·Pretend to agree with Anti-Forced Vaxxers, then say things that are crazy and over-the-top to discredit all

I’ve seen several of these same tactics used here at ATS... something to think about.

Lies By Omission:

CDC: “Cancer, Simian Virus 40 (SV40), and Polio Vaccine Fact Sheet” (Removed by CDC)

Original CDC Link: “This page has been removed”

Saved Screenshot of Original Link

"More than 98 million Americans received one or more doses of polio vaccine from 1955 to 1963 when a proportion of vaccine was contaminated with SV40... it has been estimated that 10-30 million Americans could have received an SV40 contaminated dose of vaccine."

Press Release: Statement of William W. Thompson, Ph.D., regarding the 2004 article examining the possibility of a relationship between MMR vaccine and autism

“I regret that my coauthors and I omitted statistically significant information in our 2004 article published in the journal Pediatrics. The omitted data suggested that African American males who received the MMR vaccine before age 36 months were at increased risk for autism. Decisions were made regarding which findings to report after the data were collected, and I believe that the final study protocol was not followed.... I want to be absolutely clear that I believe vaccines have saved and continue to save countless lives.... My concern has been the decision to omit relevant findings in a particular study for a particular sub group for a particular vaccine. There have always been recognized risks for vaccination and I believe it is the responsibility of the CDC to properly convey the risks associated with receipt of those vaccines.”

(Continued...)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
Note: I am not anti-vax by any means. Because it simply attempts to use our body's natural immuno-defense mechanisms, it's arguably one of the most natural and potentially effective means of protecting ourselves from serious diseases. I am NOT, however, for ALL vaccines, nor for FORCED vaccines, including -- but not limited to -- the following reasons:

You say that, then go on to post a list of links with misleading titles that does nothing but lead to the cause and spread of ignorance and fear surrounding vaccines.

You're not helping.

You're part of the problem.

edit on 14-2-2015 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
(Continued... 3 of 3)

Oxford Journals; The Journal of Infectious Diseases: “The Clinical Significance of Measles: A Review

“Annual US measles deaths have declined from 408 in 1962 to 0 from 1993-present.”

Which coincides with the time that multi-vitamin supplements became commonly available to and taken by the public:

Chemical Heritage Foundation: Vitamins Come to Dinner”

“...by the late 1950s the vitamin pill, attractively packaged and increasingly familiar, began to join salt and pepper at the table. Vitamins were here to stay.”

Despite claims by Vax Nazis that vaccines in and of themselves have single-handedly reduced measles mortality, the SCIENCE says otherwise.

Evil:

Washington Post: “U.S. infected Guatemalans for STD tests”

“The United States revealed on Friday that the government conducted medical experiments in the 1940s in which doctors infected soldiers, prisoners and mental patients in Guatemala with syphilis and other sexually transmitted diseases.”

Washington Post: “Tuskegee, a Cloud Over Research”

LifeSite News: ‘A mass sterilization exercise’: Kenyan doctors find anti-fertility agent in UN tetanus vaccine”

New York Times: “Merck Whistleblower Suit A Boon to Vaccine Foes Even As It Stresses Importance of Vaccines”

“...the unsealing of a whistleblower suit against Merck, filed back in 2010 by two former employees accusing the drugmaker of overstating the effectiveness of its mumps, measles, and rubella vaccine.”

Note the operative word here: “Unsealing”... what else has been “sealed” from public knowledge??? We can’t know what we can’t know.

Also note that these whistleblowers are not anti-vaccine. They strongly support quality vaccines, and that’s not what we’re getting.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369

Haha! You didn't even have time to read any of the links before posting... me thinks thou dost protest too much.

If, after reading the links, you still believe the information provided is bunk, I strongly suggest you contact the CDC, Mayo Clinic, WHO, and the authors of the various peer-reviewed articles linked to. I'm just the messenger

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369

"...misleading titles that does nothing but lead to the cause and spread of ignorance and fear surrounding vaccines.

You're not helping.

You're part of the problem."

Hmmm... apparently people smarter than me also think transparency is important... From my third post: "Also note that these whistleblowers are not anti-vaccine. They strongly support quality vaccines, and that’s not what we’re getting. "

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

"...misleading titles that does nothing but lead to the cause and spread of ignorance and fear surrounding vaccines.

You're not helping.

"

Hmmm... apparently people smarter than me also think transparency is important... From my third post: "Also note that these whistleblowers are not anti-vaccine. They strongly support quality vaccines, and that’s not what we’re getting. "

Bolded for emphasis.....
edit on 14-2-2015 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369

I used the given titles, which, as I understand it, is protocol around here. I'm sure you do not want me to start making things up out of thin air. If the titles are misleading, it's not my fault.

When/if you actually take the time to read those articles, peer reviewed studies, court documents, and official fact sheets, please share how the given titles are misleading with regards to the information contained therein.

edit on 14-2-2015 by Boadicea because: spelling

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Second link (first was broken) 'Adverse Events following Haemophilus influenzae Type b Vaccines in the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, 1990-2013'

It's conclusion: Review of VAERS reports did not identify any new or unexpected safety concerns for Hib vaccines.

Now do you think that the link title is potentially misleading? especially to those either undecided or those who are anti-vaccination?

Do you really thin it is helping in this current climate of ignorant hysteria surrounding vaccines?

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Get ready OP you're about to be flamed to death. Good luck.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
It is obvious that vaccines are not fool proof and can cause damage
So Mandatory vaccination of the masses is indeed a form of tyranny

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Second link (first was broken) 'Adverse Events following Haemophilus influenzae Type b Vaccines in the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, 1990-2013'

It's conclusion: Review of VAERS reports did not identify any new or unexpected safety concerns for Hib vaccines.

Now do you think that the link title is potentially misleading? especially to those either undecided or those who are anti-vaccination?

Not at all. It is what it is. It establishes the fact of adverse reactions to vaccines for everyone.

Do you really thin it is helping in this current climate of ignorant hysteria surrounding vaccines?

I think it's absolutely vitally helpful in this current climate of dangerous hysteria surrounding forced vaccines.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Get ready OP you're about to be flamed to death. Good luck.

Thanks!

I think -- I hope! -- I'm ready for it

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Ha! Ha! I think that people ought to be vaccinated like we were in the service. Have "Vaccination Day" once a month, line up everyone in front of their houses, and have Officer Friendly come through with a vax gun and just get it over with.

Surely you don't WANT to catch preventable diseases. And that vaccinator is so much FUN. Also, if you don't get your vaccines, you will cost Obamacare more money, and we can't have that. So do your part! Up to date vaccinations are your responsibility!

It'll also give our police force a chance to meet the neighborhood, and possibly demonstrate all about the Rainbow of Interaction® between our heroes and the citizenry who owe them so very much.

The Pfft of Love®, it's the right thing to do.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

You're not helping.

I am sure you and many others like you cant wait for the day you can eliminate your perceived problems.

Enjoy your totalitarian Utopia, I just hope for your sake you comply with ALL the rules.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Excellent start.

The recent out breaks of whooping cough and measles have included a high percentage of fully vaccinated children and even some adults. Where is the protection in vaccinating? A child that has been vaccinated with the MMR can remain contagious for a few days, how is that providing protection to infants and folks that can not be vaccinated?

My daughter gave birth back in May and I was on hand when the pediatrician made his first exam of the baby at the hospital. He spent roughly one minute with the infant and about 10 mins trying to convince his mother to vaccinate with Hep B and vitamin K. He was unable to provide an insert and had no idea what chemicals were in the vaccination, and admitted to not knowing what Thimerosal was.

Here is an insert for the Hep B that the all caring and wise doctors wanted to inject into a brand new 12 hour old perfect human being........www.merck.com... .....a whole lot of ambiguity and dangerous side effects.

I have a real big issue with a government that recommends a hep B to an infant. It's not a nice feeling when your new born is perceived as a future sexual deviant and drug user.

Vaccine manufacturers have a lot of work to do before an educated public starts to trust them.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam
You mean like the Fort Dix immunization in 1976 or the one in the 2000s that lead to Gulf War syndrome?
Oh I didn't mean to put that down as I don't have ultimate definitive proof that is what happened.
So go and ask the vets who are suffering and fighting to get help.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

The recent out breaks of whooping cough and measles have included a high percentage of fully vaccinated children and even some adults.

Sounds like the un-vaccinated need protection from those vaccinated ...

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Or people who received the vaccines and nearly died the same day, and changed their behavior permanently after. Some of them developed autism. Of course I'll be flamed, shamed, ridiculed, "attacked with logic" for so much as implying this could happen.

I'm one of those people. Not debating because it's like talking to brick walls. People trust the gov on this issue but when they speak out about something else they're viewed as dishonest. Hypocrites.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Ahhh yes....squalene. Experimentation on military members again. www.autoimmune.com...

There are a couple of good links within the report.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join