It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-CIA chief admits to UFO disinformation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
To all of you who claim UFOs/extraterrestrials do not exist, I really pity you.

I pity you because you lack belief that a life form (an intelligent life form) does not exist unless it is on this planet.

Sure, there is no "evidence" to support aliens/ufos, but why would there be? Everything on this planet is controlled, but especially media. If you pick up a newspaper on any day you aren't going to find anything significant, only complete and utter bull about celebrities, about corrupt MPs, propaganda, the list is really endless. WAKE UP, THE MEDIA IS CONTROLLED. The people in charge, behind the scenes, are only gonna let you know what they want you to know.
Grrrrrr I could really slap all of you who don't realise what is going on!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a question to all of you people who for some reason deny aliens/ufos,

How do you think the great pyramids were built?

Just open your closed minds and think freely!

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: aynock

Now where was this smear campaign 8+ years prior to the date of this video?
They wait until the man has been dead for that long to so call "debunk" him?
Not buying it at all.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah
a reply to: aynock

Now where was this smear campaign 8+ years prior to the date of this video?
They wait until the man has been dead for that long to so call "debunk" him?
Not buying it at all.

Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 13:10:42 -0400

Michael Wolf Kruvant never worked for the government, was not a
scientist, was never in the military, was not head of a big
research institute in Connecticut, was not an advisor to
President Clinton, was not a pilot, was never married, did not
have a son... despite a host of false claims.

He was a bright guy with serious mental health problems, a good
imagination.

I spoke with his brother, his publisher, his undertaker, Dunn
and Bradstreet, several friends from his youth, many university
personnel, the NY Acd. of Sci., AAAS, etc.

His book is fiction, and self-published at that.

Stan Friedman

LINK.

edit on 14-2-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

As R. Reagan speaking to the General Assembly, U.N.:" Is not an alien force already among us?"

Now it is your term to imagine.

edit on 14-2-2015 by Paperjacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Disinformation and the near complete absence of truth is standard operating procedure for our government. Remember, these are the same people who denied the existence of area 51 until they were in court, under oath, and presented a photograph of the site in question. Only then did they even admit it existed. If that's what it takes just to get them to admit the existence of a gigantic military base in the Nevada desert, what will it take to get them to admit something as big as a UFO cover-up conspiracy?

The list of people who were in a position to have acquired such knowledge that have come forward has increased dramatically in recent years. That could be explained, at least in part, by the time frame and the average age of the people involved. As they retire and approach the twilight of their lives I think it only natural for those who have something to say to want to say it. Of course, this could be just another well choreographed cover-up or misinformation campaign too...

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

More smearing after his death. Where were these allegations before the year 2000? Why wait until the man is dead and can no longer defend himself? Doesn't make sense.

What does make sense is this, as told by Richard Boyland in reference to Dr. Wolf:

His bosses at the National Security Council have told him that they want him, precisely as a government scientist with ABOVE TOP SECRET clearance, to generate a controlled leakage of major amounts of secret information.

On the other hand, they have told him not to disclose too many government secrets, nor too many details about his role inside ULTRA-classified projects. (He characterizes his current low-profile status as "sequestered".) And to complicate matters further, they have "erased" almost all his records, such as the universities he attended, his degrees, and his record of government service as an independent contractor to the CIA, NSA and NSC.

Such measures are common for individuals working in Unacknowledged Special Access Programs, where their bosses must maintain "plausible deniability", in case a "sensitive" worker decides to make unauthorized disclosures. Additionally, the national security oath Wolf had to sign required him not to publish papers in scientific journals on his findings doing classified research. As a result, Dr. Wolf can hardly prove he exists.

His book, The Catchers of Heaven, was approved to be published, but only after he met their restriction that he write a forward stating that it was a "work of fiction".
Controlled Leakage

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Paperjacket

As R. Reagan speaking to the General Assembly, U.N.:" Is not an alien force already among us?"

Now it is your term to imagine.

The quote is out of context. He tells you what the "alien force already among us" is in the next line of that speech.

Cannot swords be turned to plowshares? Can we and all nations not live in peace? In our obsession with antagonisms of the moment, we often forget how much unites all the members of humanity. Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat to make us recognize this common bond. I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. And yet, I ask you, is not an alien force already among us? What could be more alien to the universal aspirations of our peoples than war and the threat of war?
Address to United Nations General Assembly (21 September 1987).
en.wikiquote.org...

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

What does make sense is this, as told by Richard Boyland in reference to Dr. Wolf:

Using Richard Boylan makes no sense.

Read a little here about him if you like ufotabloid.blogspot.com...

Or how about that Cleveland fiasco? "Dr Boylan: A Mothership will hover low above Cleveland October 24-27 2013" www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

I feel extremly strange why Reagan used such kind of expression, it seems to me that all ALIEN related expression should be in subjunctive mood in such occassion, doesn't it?

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
Disinformation and the near complete absence of truth is standard operating procedure for our government. Remember, these are the same people who denied the existence of area 51 until they were in court, under oath, and presented a photograph of the site in question. Only then did they even admit it existed. If that's what it takes just to get them to admit the existence of a gigantic military base in the Nevada desert, what will it take to get them to admit something as big as a UFO cover-up conspiracy?

The list of people who were in a position to have acquired such knowledge that have come forward has increased dramatically in recent years. That could be explained, at least in part, by the time frame and the average age of the people involved. As they retire and approach the twilight of their lives I think it only natural for those who have something to say to want to say it. Of course, this could be just another well choreographed cover-up or misinformation campaign too...

Wow lol looks like you hit the nail on the head with this post! With all the whistle blowers out there its not like they can do anything but deny and hope for the best. Common sense dictates that its a pack of lies until they have no choice but to come clean, and it will just be a portion of the truth it wont be the whole thing in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

Richard "Hot Tub" Boylan is as big a charlatan as Michael Wolf. Just out to make a buck IMO.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I think it is probable that there is a very good reason for the UFO cover-up that is totally different than the usual memes provided by the "disclosure" movement. One is that there is probably a type of threat involved that would cause confusion and panic if made public, not necessarily a threat of human-eating aliens - but maybe! It could be more along the lines of issues of timelines and time travel, or perhaps an invisible type of threat like microbial or parasitical. The other reason falls in closely with the first, and that is that the phenomenon itself is so immensely complex and mind-boggling, that there would be no coherent way to disclose it to the masses in the first place!

And if it is true that some disclosures of UFO-related covert activities would reveal supposed illegal activity, then all people and branches of the military involved should be granted amnesty, as they most likely had good reasons for their operations, if there is anything to that possibility.
edit on 2015-02-14T21:51:29-06:002015Sat, 14 Feb 2015 21:51:29 -060029pm51Sat, 14 Feb 2015 21:51:29 -060000 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

Using Richard Boylan makes no sense.

Read a little here about him if you like ufotabloid.blogspot.com...

Or how about that Cleveland fiasco? "Dr Boylan: A Mothership will hover low above Cleveland October 24-27 2013" www.abovetopsecret.com...

So he may have been guilty of a little "misconduct" while on the job. What does that have to do with his assesment of Wolf?

If I recall, that mothership (not saying if it was actually there or not) was explained to exist outside of our 3rd dimensional reality and could only be detected by techniques such as remote viewing or psychic sensing which are common themes in ufology. Regardless of the ship being there or not, a failed prediction (in light of the excuse/reason given) isn't a basis for me dismissing the revelations made by Wolf as told by Boyland.

Everyone at some point has lied in their life. Does this mean that everything else spoken or commented on is a lie as well? Absolutely not.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: toxicspikes
I have a question to all of you people who for some reason deny aliens/ufos,

How do you think the great pyramids were built?
Wally Wallington says he knows, and he's moved enough multi-ton blocks all by himself using nothing but sticks and stones and his own normal strength to be credible. The biggest challenge would be coordinating the efforts of so many people to do the construction that quickly but humans had built pyramids before the great pyramids so it wasn't their first effort. They probably figured out how to use methods like Wallington uses very efficiently.

originally posted by: Paperjacket
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

I feel extremly strange why Reagan used such kind of expression, it seems to me that all ALIEN related expression should be in subjunctive mood in such occassion, doesn't it?
I wouldn't be at all surprised if the double meaning was intentional, and that people might envision humanity working together to save the planet from alien invasion. Gorbachev's comments are consistent with this idea:

Reagan's extraterrestrial fixation

Reagan’s views about extraterrestrial life were not dismissed by the Kremlin. Gorbachev did eventually respond in a serious way to Reagan’s scenario of an extraterrestrial invasion. In February 1997, Gorbachev responded to Reagan’s comments at their 1985 Geneva Summit.

"At our meeting in Geneva, the U.S. President said that if the earth faced an invasion by extraterrestrials, the United states and the Soviet Union would join forces to repel such an invasion. I shall not dispute the hypothesis, although I think it’s early yet to worry about such an intrusion."

edit on 14-2-2015 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah

So he may have been guilty of a little "misconduct" while on the job.

He made the victim of a violent rape get into a hot tub naked with him and tried to convince her she had been kidnapped by aliens while massaging her.

You expect to be taken seriously defending someone like that?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Can someone explain why governments would cover something up that is so obvious it exists as ufos if there werent little green man in them?

Ive seen them myself and there is no way that that is our technology and why cover up if its just some natural phenomenon? For me there are two options: extraterrestrial or something paranormal.
edit on 002am2819000000p86 by whatsup86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Having spent an enormous amount of energy trying to convince others of what I knew was real since seeing my first up close UFO 40 years ago and much research and other close contacts since, I have come to the conclusion that so-called skeptics are one of two things; they are either paid disinformation agents or intellectually challenged.

No one with a right mind can investigate the massive body of evidence and come away as a skeptic.

Trying to change the minds of these people is a useless endeavor; their minds are made up and they will never take the evidence into account.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Hello PX,

I've got a copy of the NY Times article (from the NYT) and can vouch for its existence. As usual, there are very few facts ATSers can all agree on. Even when we agree on a fact, there's no saying how others interpret it. Hillenkoetter might have said what he said, but people will say he was lying, stupid, a shill or a dumb believer. It gets tired.

As it stands, we can't say for sure that Hillenkoetter actually said this. It was reported by Donald Keyhoe which makes the statement hearsay. Unlike others, I'm happy to take Keyhoe's report at face value. He tended to be accurate enough in the details and then got carried away with his speculations.

Hillenkoetter was concerned by the reports of UFOs and became an early board member of NICAP after retiring from the Navy. He was quoted in NICAP's 'The UFO Evidence' saying:

"They wouldn't be maneuvering accidentally. I think they are under intelligent guidance from all things seen."
link

People are increasingly post-modern with regards to the early UFO years. It's all splitting hairs and looking back at the past through modern filters. Back in the '40s and '50s, the reports were taken seriously by some. Hillenkoetter was one of them and there were others too. Modern audiences can't believe that folk back then saw anything really unusual - misperceptions all the way down.

From the perspective of Hillenkoetter, he would have had access to CIA UFO sightings reports, he would have spoken to lesser-known men like H.Marshall Chadwell (CIA) who also took some of the reports seriously at the time. He would have heard direct reports from Naval officers whom he trusted and he would have been party to discussions at the highest levels of National Security.

It's hard for many to get a sense of the times. Hillenkoetter's suspicions about 'intelligent' craft were reasonably founded upon the information he had available at the time.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Why do people always jump straight to ET when he she or it has not been mentioned, the source from the OP only states that UFO's are real and the government has lied about them, no where does he say ET is flying them. I'd imagine if he knew it was ET was flying them then he would never have opened his mouth.

Now I've got the 'seen a ufo' tee shirt but I never claim its flown by ET, this isn't because I don't want to be seen as a crack pot but simply because I have no idea who or what was flying it and as I've never knowing seen an extraterrestrial I'm not going to suggest one was flying what I saw simply because it makes the sighting I had more exciting.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I wish I was still a believer , it was much more fun , but until some real evidence turns up those days are over.

Thank you for saying that, it gives your posts much more context now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join