It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-CIA chief admits to UFO disinformation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
It is what governments / TPTB don't say is the indicator to the truth!

If there was absolutely no ET as far as they knew then they would come right out and state it as a categoric fact!

The fact that they don't do this is because ET is for real, here and they bloody well know it!

As do the genuine and credible witnesses who have seen or experienced ET events.

When those from inside reach their latter years their conscience encourages them to speak out because they know that humanity has a right to know!

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Love the conspiracy believer mentality:

- NOTHING anyone at all affiliated with the govt is to be trusted and believed. EVER.
- UNLESS they are ex govt or have a youtube channel. In which case every....single....word they utter is gospel.

Hilarious.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

If there was absolutely no ET as far as they knew then they would come right out and state it as a categoric fact!

The fact that they don't do this is because ET is for real, here and they bloody well know it!

link

"The U.S. government has no evidence that any life exists outside our planet, or that an extraterrestrial presence has contacted or engaged any member of the human race," Phil Larson of the White House Office of Science & Technology Policy wrote in a statement published Friday (Nov. 4). "In addition, there is no credible information to suggest that any evidence is being hidden from the public's eye."

edit on 14-2-2015 by aynock because: filled out

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Why can't anyone understand the basis behind there being a lack of evidence and the gov. being tight lipped on this subject?

Our whole religious infastructure would topple for one. To go along with that....
In the words of Steven Greer:

If the government came clean with what it knows about E.T. technology, we could upgrade the planet. Not only would we wean ourselves off oil and other fossil fuels, but we could scrap nuclear power and implement clean, cheap, safe energy that any country or culture could afford. One problem: That might weaken or topple the corporate-government power structure that controls our fuel and energy systems, mass-produces war weapons and keeps a tight rein on the global economy.
What The Government Really Knows

Makes a lot of sense.

edit on CSTSat, 14 Feb 2015 12:49:05 -0600000000America/ChicagoFebAmerica/Chicago050549pm by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: aynock
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

link

"The U.S. government has no evidence that any life exists outside our planet, or that an extraterrestrial presence has contacted or engaged any member of the human race," Phil Larson of the White House Office of Science & Technology Policy wrote in a statement published Friday (Nov. 4). "In addition, there is no credible information to suggest that any evidence is being hidden from the public's eye."

The REAL TPTB government. Not security clearance level 17.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I love the way that some people keep telling us we cant trust what anyone in the government says when they are denying knowledge of alien's but when they do say they exist the same people shout "it must be true as someone from the government says it is.

lolol.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

And that happens in a lot of cases. "Don't trust them, they're the government, they lie. Wait a minute, this is something I believe in, it MUST be true, it's an official source afterall."

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

Why is it okay to discuss some possibilities, but when discussing proven UFO cases (can't be explained by any known earthly phenomenon) and the possibility of a link to non-human civilizations, some people get so indignant?

Have we been socially conditioned, brainwashed? I know a few years ago I was, and had been for most of my life. It is tough to break.

This is going to be off topic so I apologize off the bat.

I've seen UFOs at least four times now, three of those incidents with multiple witnesses. I've spent over twenty years trying to find a logical explanation for what I saw. I also had some high strangeness connected with my immersion into UFOs that is outside my paradigm. So it really annoys me to be accused of being "socially conditioned" or "brainwashed.'

I've been open to any explanation. But the fact is there is no conclusive evidence that any of this phenomenon is linked to "non-human civilizations." Like Gortex says it would be a lot more fun if that wasn't the case but I stopped believing that as an article of faith a long time ago.
edit on 14-2-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
The REAL TPTB government. Not security clearance level 17.

I know right.
Dr. Michael Wolf who was an scientific consultant to Presidents and the National Security Council on extraterrestrial matters as well as being a member of the NSC's unacknowledged UFO information management subcommittee's (MJ-12's) panel of scientists had this to say about Clinton:

"President Clinton does not know much about Area 51; and he does not know about S-4" — the supersecret underground installation 13 miles south of Area 51 at Papoose Lake where Dr. Wolf did some of his research. "The President has ABOVE TOP-SECRET and Need To Know clearances, but does not have the UMBRA ULTRA TOP SECRET clearance to have access to upper-level MAJIC [MJ-12] secrets and KEYSTONE [ET research] documents"
Revelations On The UFO Coverup

So yeah, screw anything comming from the so called "White House".

edit on CSTSat, 14 Feb 2015 13:41:10 -0600000000America/ChicagoFebAmerica/Chicago101041pm by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Hello again mate,

Good thread for debate.

First of all I’ll address a few of your points because I don’t exactly agree with you. But bear with me as well. Because although people may think I’m trying to debunk the topic I’m not. I would love to prove ET exists as much as the rest of you.

If ET controlled UFO's DO exist, it is obvious the government has heavily covered it up. Witnesses are threatened, intimidated and sometimes killed, physical evidence taken, photos and videos used to be confiscated but now just given ridiculous explanations...so hard proof can be difficult to produce if it has been taken from you or you have been threatened.

But what if ET controlled UFO’s don’t exist?

In that case we still have to ask. Why have witnesses been threatened, intimidated and killed. And why has every single good UFO photograph, film and video mysteriously been destroyed leaving only the blurry indistinct ones?

But let’s assume there has been a massive conspiracy to hide the ‘truth about UFOs’ by 200+ governments on the planet. Which would we say are the best evidence of such ‘brutality'?

I did do a thread way back on deaths linked to the UFO issue.

Close Encounters of the Fatal Kind?

I am not convinced by JFK, RFK and Marilyn Monroe’s deaths having any substantial link to this topic.
James Forrestal’s death has some circumstantial evidence to give it legs. Ed Ruppelt’s was probably some kind of undiagnosed disorder. Phil Schneider, I really don’t know what to make of it all. James McDonald’s death was certainly very strange.

But we are simply left wondering because any real evidence is always apparently elusive.

Of course some kind of evidence is needed. So what we have is literally hundreds of thousands of witnesses over the past seven decades, from just about every country on Earth, and a significant percentage of them highly credible. Witness testimony is accepted in court, why is it held to a higher standard for UFO testimony?

Witness testimony is accepted in court of course. But certain testable facts will also have to have been ascertained before a case gets to court. If you are saying you saw an alien spaceship make someone vanish then you also have to prove a highly advanced form of life beyond the earth exists.

Here we have an Ex-CIA chief and navy admiral saying the government has engaged in a disinfo campaign with UFO's ......

"BUT THROUGH OFFICIAL SECRECY AND RIDICULE, MANY CITIZENS ARE LED TO BELIEVE THE UNKNOWN FLYING OBJECTS ARE NONSENSE"

Yes - during the late 1940s and certainly the 1950s there was a very deep concern about the origin of Flying Saucers/UFOs. You have to consider the times as well though. We had no satellites or space probes and knew very little about what was out there in the local solar system compared to today, never mind the vastness of deep space. So the possibility that they were extra-terrestrial spacecraft was given some consideration in military quarters. There was definitely a cover-up in operation.

My personal view is that this cover-up was enforced because the US and its allies simply did not know what these objects were. They certainly didn’t want the public to know they didn’t know, and even more importantly, they didn’t want the Soviet bloc to know they didn’t know. It also later became a good way to hide secret military projects and this created even more secrecy and obfuscation.

Which leads on to your footnote:

Do you think they would be concerned if they thought UFO's were just space debris or swamp gas? No, they are concerned because of the extra-terrestrial implications.

I am not so sure. We are becoming more and more aware of the threat from near earth asteroids but there is no concerted plan to defend ourselves from one of those objects falling to earth and creating a major disaster or possible annihilation that I know of. However it would be prudent to consider the impact of contact with ET and I am sure there must be some plans somewhere for it.

So here’s where I am coming from.

I think we accept that around 90-95% of UFO sightings are actually explainable. But that doesn’t mean the ‘unknowns’ are anything more than unknown. Unfortunately the term “UFO” is interpreted as “alien spacecraft” by almost everyone these days. So those UFOs become aliens. But they probably aren’t.

An example I’ve used before is the Hessdalen lights in Norway. Nobody knows what these UFOs are but they are also not generally considered to be alien in origin. This (short) video shows how UFOs can be studied seriously if we really want to.

However we must keep an open mind and also consider that maybe one or two UFOs are alien in origin. Perhaps they have been here in the past too? But we do need some kind of testable proof. Anecdotal testimony alone will never cut it.

Personally I don’t believe Ufology will give us any initial proof. At the moment there are too many charlatans, crazies and letter agencies polluting the topic.

I think mainstream science will finally discover a microbe on Mars or the moons of the gas giants, or perhaps even a signal from beyond the Solar System. That may then open up serious research into the UFO topic.

edit on 14/2/15 by mirageman because: fixed vid link

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I am glad to see that there are people who think objectively and see the UFO phenomenon being ETs as a possibility. In the past I have fought with skeptics over their certainty of what they are not throughout centuries and millennia, without actually being reasonable in why they cannot be ETs and why skeptics were certain this has never ever happened here...

However, I am now more skeptical than you who think objectively. IF there are any ET craft, it is certainly hidden and not known to the public. The more famous it is, the less likely being real - Roswell, Rendlesham, etc. Maybe there may have been some ET craft in the very distant ancient times. But I will quote one documentary:

'Those who know do not speak, those who speak do not know'.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
to those of us who believe we have been, and are being visited by at least several species, if not more, came as no surprise what so ever. Between the disinformation and the no comment and the lying, coverups, and denials over the past many many decades....
edit on 14pm28pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

"BUT THROUGH OFFICIAL SECRECY AND RIDICULE, MANY CITIZENS ARE LED TO BELIEVE THE UNKNOWN FLYING OBJECTS ARE NONSENSE.

I actually posted the thread on Podester and UFO files. After reading your comment I have to say you were able to change my way of seeing the whole disclosure thing. You make a great point. Thanks!

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
The way a Government mechanism works in a way to mold public opinion. No surprises there we all know that from reading main stream media news. Whether the admiral is telling truth or not that doesn't stop the molding process. Unless a person sees a Ufo close enough to realise the phenomenon is true they are likely to believe they are products of fertile imaginations.
edit on 14-2-2015 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-2-2015 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah
Dr. Michael Wolf who was an scientific consultant to Presidents and the National Security Council on extraterrestrial matters as well as being a member of the NSC's unacknowledged UFO information management subcommittee's (MJ-12's) panel of scientists

"Dr. Michael Wolf" has been thoroughly debunked by his own family. It was all made up.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
There is no, absolutely none, physical evidence that extra-“terrestrial” beings that operate within the laws of physics on our physical plane have EVER visited Earth. Likewise, there is no “proof” that other planets exist with intelligent life. There are plenty of theories but no actual hard evidence that can be scientifically measured, proven, and confirmed…NONE.

But there are credible witnesses of UFO’s and “Aliens”. So, what are the common traits of UFO’s and “aliens” that are consistently observed and described?

- Based on countess “witness” narratives over the decades (centuries), UFO’s and aliens display characteristics that are better described as an inter-dimensional phenomena than an extra-“terrestrial” one given they defy our physical laws yet can operate within them; i.e., they can move (or interact) between different planes of existence.

- They operate in the shadows and do not make themselves publicly known to EVERYone.

- They display intelligence with an agenda.

- Those people having “personal” contact with UFO’s and/or aliens overwhelming describe the experience as a “negative” one (i.e., feel threatened). Those few experiences that are described as ”positive” involves a message that they (the aliens) are mankind’s protectors or that man is actually god, in other words, that there is no God.

So, what other entities experienced and documented over the centuries share these traits and are also deceptive in their very nature?

edit on 14-2-2015 by VVV88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-2-2015 by VVV88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

"Dr. Michael Wolf" has been thoroughly debunked by his own family. It was all made up.

Link?

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
This is what I don't get: We are breathing proof aliens excist. It is simple math. We are on a planet in a sea of infinite planets and we are capable of thinking. There is no way our planet is the only one with life in an infinite sea. Proof is in the mirror.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: VVV88
There is no, absolutely none, physical evidence that extra-“terrestrial” beings that operate within the laws of physics on our physical plane have EVER visited Earth.

That's the thing, who's to say they are limited to operating within our laws of physics?

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

part 1 of a 7 part interview with his brother

On January 19, 2008 in this one-hour interview, Ron Kruvant, exposes his older brother Michael Wolf Kruvant, author of The Catchers of Heaven 1996. Ron provides his telephone numbers for the researcher to talk with him in more detail, at the end of the interview.
Michael did not have any college degrees.
Did not get married and have a child.
Did not loose a wife and child in a car accident, etc.
Did not fly a jet in Vietnam, nor serve in the military.
In reality Michael's mother supported him most of his life while he lived in Hartford, CT.
It is an interesting study in itself to see how fabrications are spread from book to book and website-to-website, with out any one doing some simple research to check it out.
This interview was conducted in Maplewood, NJ across the street from Columbia High School where Michael graduated in 1959.

edit on 14-2-2015 by aynock because: filled out

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join