It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Planning to Burn Peshmerga Forces Alive Like Jordanian Pilot + video

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
It appears one was not enough, or perhaps they figure if one worked a 'little' in dragging the west into a ground war, maybe 17 will do a better job.
Video may be disturbing to some.

In the nearly four minute long video 17 of the Iraqi Kurdistan military forces are driven one by one on the backs of white pick-up trucks with ISIS flag-waving militants toting AK-47s accompanying each prisoner.

At the end of the clip the long line of cages can be seen retreating into the sunset over the heads of massed crowds of militants.

en.alalam.ir...#
www.dailymail.co.uk... ml

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
They're sick. They're a plague that needs to somehow be ripped out by the roots and eradicated.

I have a soft spot for the peshmerga and this saddens me. Frankly we have no idea what they actually did with the prisoners, though. More fear propaganda.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
That's going to backfire... I think.

Kurds wont back down if anything a move like that will increase recruitment.

I didn't watch the video don't need anymore issues sleeping.
edit on 14-2-2015 by Irishhaf because: Fricking auto correct

edit on 14-2-2015 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
That's going to backfire... I think.

Kurds scorwont back down if anything a move like that will increase recruitment.

I didn't warxo the video don't need anymore issues sleeping.

Sorry, should have made it clear. The video only shows the parade of prisoners in cages on trucks. It ends with them driving off.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

No worries, I believe my statement still works..

Using kurds in propaganda pieces is just going to piss them off more.(if that's possible)

edit on 14-2-2015 by Irishhaf because: I hate my phones auto correct

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

No worries, I believe my statement still works..

Using kurds in propaganda pieces is just going to piss them off more.(if that's possible)

I agree, I Just cant imagine the evil that clouds their minds thinking this in any way will have a positive outcome for them.

Unless they really want to die faster than they are already going to.
edit on 2 14 2015 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Some pics for those who cant view vids.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: FireflyStars

As long as the people of a whole just let this type of thing happen, aint' nothin' no one can do. Tribal politics. We should get the heck out there now. Religious ideology is not beatable.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Chances are they're already dead like the Jordanian pilot was at the time of the video release. ISIS are like flame trolls. They do this to provoke a response. Hopefully the response they get is in the HE variety. Cluster works too though.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
This is an example of the bankruptcy of the Obama policy of the wimp war against the most barbaric savages in centuries that will now be burning people alive probably every week now.

What happens when they get (GOD FORBID) one of our troops. You know it’s gonna happen

If these savages do that OBAMA SHOULD BE IMPEACHED!

I AM NOW CALLING FOR A MASSIVE ARMY TO ATTCAK ISIS

Equal to the GULF war in 1991 when in a short time the much more powerful Iraqi army than this rag tag army of ISIS was defeated easily

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

As long as the people of a whole just let this type of thing happen, aint' nothin' no one can do. Tribal politics. We should get the heck out there now. Religious ideology is not beatable.

It is beatable with a big enough force.

Any thing can be beaten. Nazism was defeated thought there are still NAZIS

They were beat so handily they just know they have to remain small.

And there were millions more Nazis that this 40 thousand ISIS army

One has to look at history for equivalent examples and see how so called ideas can be controlled

Look at the klan they use to have millions of followers

edit on 14-2-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

It is not often mom, but I agree with you on this. It is a no win for the US to be involved in this.

The only way, IMHO, is to get the hell out and let the Arab world deal with Arab problems.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Our politicians and people of today are not the same. (A shout out to my dad who served on the crippled USS Franklin and survived!) No one wants to "win" a war anymore. The only way to win is total destruction or mostly. We pussyfoot around and just endanger our own. I am all for fighting and winning a war. This particular religious war has been going on for thousand of years, surely you know that.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Equal to the GULF war in 1991 when in a short time the much more powerful Iraqi army than this rag tag army of ISIS was defeated easily

While I agree with much you say, as long as any Western power is used in eradicating these evil cowards it will be used by these same animals to keep their ideology alive.

Look how the first Gulf war, even though it had a very large coalition of Arab nations, it was used by these same radicals to spread their twisted ideology.

I don't know if it can ever be taken out in a way that will prevent it springing up anew once the violence dies away.

It is a no win imo for western nations.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

We created this mess. I feel it is our duty as human beings to at least try and clean some of it up.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

It is not an Arab problem when there are westerners willing to join and joining , you think they are going to just keep it over there.

One dead after 200 bullets are fired into Danish cafe in Charlie Hebdo-style attack on artist who drew the Prophet Mohammed
www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 122828p://bSaturday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Lets look at recent history for examples on how to do this war right.

We have one.

The 91 Gulf war

The First Bush sent in a massive ALLIED force called Operation Desert Shield (2 August 1990 – 17 January 1991

As I pointed out elsewhere the US army ravaged the Iraqi army which was a real professional force of half a million.

And only 126 American dead opposed to over 100 thousand Iraqi troops dead

The difference was that when they removed Iraq from Kuwait THE ARMY LEFT The war ended

This war WONT be an occupying force but a liberation and extermination( of ISIS) force ONLY.

IN that Gulf war THERE WAS NO ARAB BLOWBACK!

The blowback came because US forces remained in Saudi

That’s why AL Queda was created

The US army will be considered heroes this time

They will be seen as liberators not occupiers

So all this nonsense about Arab backlash is nonsense

Right now the Tribal leaders are calling for US intervention

(CNN)An Iraqi tribal leader said Saturday that ISIS militants are gaining ground in Anbar province, predicting a "collapse within hours" of Iraqi army forces there if tribal forces withdraw. Sheikh Naim al-Gaoud, a Sunni Muslim leader of the Albu Nimr tribe, called for more U.S. intervention -- including ground troops, arming tribes directly or at least pressuring the Iraqi government to give the tribes more firepower.
www.cnn.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: Willtell

While I agree with much you say, as long as any Western power is used in eradicating these evil cowards it will be used by these same animals to keep their ideology alive.

Look how the first Gulf war, even though it had a very large coalition of Arab nations, it was used by these same radicals to spread their twisted ideology.

I don't know if it can ever be taken out in a way that will prevent it springing up anew once the violence dies away.

It is a no win imo for western nations.

The first gulf war was very successful because there wasn’t any Arab backlash in Iraq

The objective of the war was to remove Saddam from Kuwait. Once that was accomplished the US stopped the war and didn’t invade Iraq

The trouble came over keeping of troops in Saudi by America something they didn’t have to do.

All these crazies were created over the 2003 WAR OF AGGRESSION not the Gulf war in 1991 to liberate Kuwait

edit on 14-2-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

It is not an Arab problem when there are westerners willing to join and joining , you think they are going to just keep it over there.

One dead after 200 bullets are fired into Danish cafe in Charlie Hebdo-style attack on artist who drew the Prophet Mohammed
www.dailymail.co.uk...

I think what my thoughts are boil down to a no win situation that is headed for all out war, world war.

I can see how, in a moral world, where our 'leaders' don't have evil agendas, we should go in similar to WW2 and eradicate this cancer.

But sadly I don't feel that is what interests TPTB in the west

I also don't feel the majority of the Muslims really condemn the beliefs of these so called extremists.
I will find and paste this Muslim who states just that. Give me a few minutes.

Basically in reality, I see no way out of a full blown global war. It is what the power brokers on both sides ultimately want and I see little chance of anyone stopping their ultimate goal.

ETA: Found that video. Now I am not Muslim so I have to take what he says at face value. I am pretty sure our Islamic members will contribute their opinion on this.

I always try to tell them that it is not that speaker that we are inviting who has these 'extreme radical views,' as you say. These are general views that every Muslim actually has.
Every Muslim believes in these things. Just because they are not telling you about it, or just because they are not out there in the media, doesn't mean that they don't believe in them.”

A quote from the video; "every Muslim believes these things",

Maybe Charlie or someone else can clarify the comments made in this video.

edit on 2 14 2015 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

good post, but I am afraid any intervention is to late, they will scatter and pop up again with a new name, this is going to go on for decades if not forever.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join