It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Twitter troll is harassing the family of a Sandy Hook victim, and it took 24 hours to help

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: IPFreely101

In that case, you're wasting your time and superior intellect arguing with me then.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

I'd just like to see Twitter track the guy and his ilk down and hand over their details to law enforcement.

Law enforcement?

What laws did he break?

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

In that case, you're wasting your time and superior intellect arguing with me then.

Well I got plenty of both so.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

a reply to: Calalini

Nope.

I just want to see the asshole who is doing this bought out into the street by a mob and beaten to a bloody pulp as an example to others of what epic moronic stupidity can bring about, before someone double taps a bullet through his/her head, and for anyone who defends what they are doing and who propagates this particular conspiracy theory to be rounded up into a field and napalmed.

Bloodthirsty? Definitely, but there is no problem with me saying that according to you - and others in this thread - because I have the freedom to say whatever I want on the internet.

Obviously, I don't want that to happen, because I'm not a rampant psycopath - I'd just like to see Twitter track the guy and his ilk down and hand over their details to law enforcement.

However the point stands. Karma is a bitch and the perpetrator of the act, and those who defend it are riding a karma train of epic proportions.

I would like to hand over YOUR details to law enforcement. That has to be the sickest post I have read this year.

"Obviously, I don't want that to happen" Nice disclaimer after spilling your violent emotions. Don't charge him with harassment and ban him from internet access... drag him out to the street so a mob can beat him to a pulp and then shoot him in the head, twice.

What kind of mind even comes up with that *snip*?

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

a reply to: TKDRL

Its disturbing that you can't possibly comprehend what it must be like to lose a loved one and then have idiots telling you that you haven't,

No one is forcing them to read such lies....

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
What kind of mind even comes up with that *snip*?

I would suggest its one thats trying to make a point - which you seem to have missed spectacularly - perhaps?

edit on 14/2/15 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

So the argument is that in order for them to lead a life that most of us in the electronic age would describe as normal they have to voluntarily censor and remove themselves from a service that millions of people use everyday just because an asshole is determined to make their life miserable, while the asshole is free to go about their business spreading malicious lies and attacking their character.

Can you not see how screwed up that is?

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

a reply to: TKDRL

Its disturbing that you can't possibly comprehend what it must be like to lose a loved one and then have idiots telling you that you haven't, and that you are a liar.

I do! and I wouldn't be laughing the next day seconds before I went on camera to "cry" and I wouldn't call into radio shows the next day making political statements about AR-15's. You wouldn't see me for at least a year. I would be pissed off that the "official report" took over a year and only a couple words per page didn't have black ink hiding them. And I would be pissed that the FBI would not even recognize it in their data base. because of those reasons why I would be so angry I might actually understand why there are so many screaming for the truth and coming up with theories on their own since any and all official investigations were total farces right from the first statements from LEO to the press all the way to the official report.

$50,000,000 for a new school. That is only like 5 times the amount a 500 kid school would cost. Nice win-fall Newtown!

link   

I would suggest its one thats trying to make a point

Maybe these "persistent trolls" are just trying to make a point too.

link   

a reply to: hellobruce

So the argument is that in order for them to lead a life that most of us in the electronic age would describe as normal

Having to read the inane nonsense on twitter is in no way normal.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

a reply to: Calalini

Nope.

I just want to see the asshole who is doing this bought out into the street by a mob and beaten to a bloody pulp as an example to others of what epic moronic stupidity can bring about, before someone double taps a bullet through his/her head, and for anyone who defends what they are doing and who propagates this particular conspiracy theory to be rounded up into a field and napalmed.

Bloodthirsty? Definitely, but there is no problem with me saying that according to you - and others in this thread - because I have the freedom to say whatever I want on the internet.

Obviously, I don't want that to happen, because I'm not a rampant psycopath - I'd just like to see Twitter track the guy and his ilk down and hand over their details to law enforcement.

However the point stands. Karma is a bitch and the perpetrator of the act, and those who defend it are riding a karma train of epic proportions.

WOW!

Have there been new rules passed in the last few hours allowing foul language?

What other new words are allowed?

How about 'shill'?

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

It's kinda screwed up.

But there is the case that the majority of people on Twitter are anonymous with a chosen handle that has nothing to do with their name.

I'm not saying the SH families have to choose a name that doesn't highlight who they are.

But it's an alternative to avoid self-censorship.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

I'm fairly sure its written in English - because I wrote it - and there is no foul language in the post.

Sorry you misunderstood the point I was trying to make.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
What if it is all a lie?

What if the people "harassing" the families were involved in SH and are trying to discredit that argument?

What if the people "harassing" the families were involved in SH and are trying to test their mettle of silence under pressure?

I don't believe that.

But "what ifs" haven't been outlawed yet, thankfully.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Just went to troll the troll but the acct is suspended. Can anyone track this lowlife so i can give them some payback?

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

Can anyone even prove that this even happened?

And what were you going to do? Call him names?

Calm down, leave your kukri hangin on the wall.
edit on 14-2-2015 by IPFreely101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Personaly I suspect this is more about erroding the legality behind trade marking names to be honest.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Dabrazzo

Want to expand on that?

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I believe trademarking and Intellectual Property laws are being used to actively censor both freedom of expression and information that the internet has given rise too. Making it easier to trade mark a persons name could give rise to very dangerous censorship practices.

"cyber-bullying" as it were has long since been used by governments as they cherry pick whatever moral outrage is in fashion right now to introduce a lot of very draconian censorship laws that ultimatly seemed designed not to protect anyone but to simply errode our freedoms even more.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: IPFreely101
a reply to: Kukri

Can anyone even prove that this even happened?

And what were you going to do? Call him names?

Calm down, leave your kukri hangin on the wall.

Get your knickers in a knot much? What's your beef, you wouldn't happen to have a twitter acct with the user name @internetsheriff by any chance? And seriously you're going to defend this lowlife piece of effluent and, for the name of what morally superior and constitutional right, makes this type of behaviour alright with you? Nevermind just went over your very brief and obnoxious posting history and i see you are two birds of the same feather.

Oh and if I should desire to troll this piece of trash what's it to you. You who are of the opinion he has a right to harass whoever he pleases becomes totally hypocritical when it comes to my right to do exactly the same thing! If you are going to argue a point I would advise you don't contradict yourself almost immediately.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join