It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timeline for a date with a firing squad . Time running out for Bali 9 pair .

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I recommend people should watch the absolutely brilliant mini series Bangkok Hilton which starred Nicole Kidman and Denholm Elliot. Very powerful and moving drama. It looks at a lot of the issues being discussed in this thread.
Be warned, it does show an execution scene. Not for the faint hearted.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Just a short update . After a short reprieve it would seem another appeal has been turned down . This is hardly surprising as the Indonesian Attorney General urged the court process to be rushed through so the executions could go ahead . Did he know the appeals would be dismissed before hand . Surely not . Hypocritical pricks .
edit on 6-4-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

www.9news.com.au...

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Thanks for repeating the syndicated NEWS. Why do we need the NEWS media at 6pm or News broadsheets when we have you guys. Are you a journo or PR rep by any chance for major media outlet.

Oh PR man you forgot to report on the other development in todays aussies news Mr Abbott so called new tough on drugs crusade. So lets see tough on druggies at home but over in asia its ok to support druggies. Dont see any consistency there!.

edit on 7-4-2015 by 74joff because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
Did he know the appeals would be dismissed before hand . Surely not .

Why should their latest appeal have succeeded? They admitted guilt, the penalty for drug dealing in Indonesia is death, the President refused clemency, so the scumbag drug dealers will be executed.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 74joff

www.9news.com.au...

I am just an Australian that finds Indonesia's stance on the death penalty appalling considering their own efforts to save their own citizens from execution overseas for the same crime .

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Yes an MSN9 drone you are incapable of independent thought.
You forgot to post a thread on Richie Benaud's passing i guess you like cricket too.

edit on 11-4-2015 by 74joff because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   

I thought that Ritchie was absolutely marvellous .

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Oh PR man you forgot to report on the other development in todays aussies news Mr Abbott so called new tough on drugs crusade. So lets see tough on druggies at home but over in asia its ok to support druggies. Dont see any consistency there!.

Trying to get a couple of Australians off the death penalty is hardly supporting druggies..

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Oh yes it is by not supporting and respecting another sovereign nations laws Aus is sending the wrong message.
Aus could not for example expect Indonesia's cooperation for anything being smuggled through their territory including people unless Aus plays our side of the the bargain. I believe thats how diplomacy & international law works.
Btw plenty of Aussies been executed in the past like barlow and chambers or at least hundreds of aussies abroad awaiting death or life sentences Plifermann in Romania(death just slowly) for offences they would never get in Aus but never the big trendy hissy fit shown by the kind of b boomer idiots(likely all smoked and lsd in uni days 60s/70s like good ole hippies)that now run this country.
These two considering their actions have been given red carpet treatment by comparison.I have no doubts they are well connected in Aus establishment.
Btw who is their mystery Mr Big that keeps being mentioned as the Kingpin of the Bali 9 operation whom they wont even name? Question why wont Sukamaran or chan name him are they too gutless (what have they got to lose they are going to die anyway) or just liars. More lamo posts by the fools and tools of ATS but funny none the less

edit on 13-4-2015 by 74joff because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   

He was Ok however i think youll find THE 12th man billy b was serious about taking the piss out of Ritche in his hey day somehow 9 and billy b himself turned it around to make it look as though he was a big fan with never an ounce of spite towards ritchie which IS bull# the 12th mans are full of swearing only second to Rodney Rude or Astentatious.

edit on 13-4-2015 by 74joff because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
This is interesting, apparently the president of Indonesia is a heavy metal fan. He likes Black Sabbath, Lamb of God, Napalm Death, Metallica..etc..Some of these artists are petitioning the president to commute the death sentence to life. Tony Iommi being one.

news.vice.com... cpc&utm_campaign=NoiseyCanada

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Looks like the days are numbered for these scumbags...
www.news.com.au...

IN OMINOUS signs for the Bali Nine ringleaders Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran, the Indonesian Attorney-General’s office has sent letters to the prosecutors of all 10 death row prisoners due to face the firing squad, ordering them to prepare the executions.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

And the Indonesian government is spending millions trying to get their own citizens lives saved . The same citizens who most likely trying to get drugs IN to Indonesia . No hypocrisy there .

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Just another move from the country that defines hypocrisy . Just love the way their Attorney General treats every appeal like its outcome is already known .

www.9news.com.au...

Just waiting for the ghouls .

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 74joff
a reply to: Chadwickus
Btw plenty of Aussies been executed in the past like barlow and chambers or at least hundreds of aussies abroad awaiting death or life sentences Plifermann in Romania(death just slowly) for offences they would never get in Aus but never the big trendy hissy fit shown by the kind of b boomer idiots(likely all smoked and lsd in uni days 60s/70s like good ole hippies)that now run this country.
These two considering their actions have been given red carpet treatment by comparison.I have no doubts they are well connected in Aus establishment.

I have also wondered why they have made such a big fuss about these two.

From what I have heard they really do seem to have reformed and were doing a lot of good in the prison system, killing them will only help the politicians positions. They dont care about helping the people in prison.

Then there is the angle that they converted to Christianity not Islam and so are being discriminated against.

And they did make a big deal about Barlow and Chambers and also about Tran.
edit on 25/4/15 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   
France is the only country of those being executed who could kick Indonesias butt, and win. If Might makes right then the French guy will be the only survivor, i.e. his appeal will win.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Cinrad

Widodo has a tenuous grip on power at best . When these people are executed ( given their unforgiving pre determined appeal process ) it will be the only election promise he has been able to follow through on . So much for rehabilitation .

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
9 less smack dealers in the world to cause pain and misery to the addicts and their families.

They knew the risks, they took a chance, they got caught, I have 0 sympathy for them...if it had been anything other than smack (with the exception of maybe crack and meth), then I might have felt differently.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
www.9news.com.au...

Nothing to be said really .

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
www.9news.com.au...

News website Rappler reports the executions will take place on Tuesday.

Not much more to add . Got an appeal pending . We will shift you anyway . When you are found guilty logic .
edit on 25-4-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join