It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timeline for a date with a firing squad . Time running out for Bali 9 pair .

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Chan arranging at least 3 drug smuggling trips to Indonesia and one to Hong Kong

Once again you bring that crap out . And please try to bring proof that 1. you havent edited and 2. doesnt start with it is thought , or it is believed . Try something like previous flight records prove , and statements made by drug offenders dont count either because they are just that Claims . You make ridiculous claims with no evidence and just quietly i am tired of making them look just what they are . Desperate statements by someone that has no idea of the facts .

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Kryties
Do you have any FACTS or EVIDENCE to add other than your clearly unqualified opinion?

I am the one with the facts here - the 2 executed scumbags will not smuggle any more drugs

Still parrotting the same line you have repeated a thousand times, yet still providing no evidence.

So you actually think the 2 executed scumbags will continue to smuggle drugs.... how about you show some evidence the 2 executed drug dealers will still deal drugs!

You refuse to accept reality, that Chan arranged 4 overseas trips to smuggle drugs - apparently to you drug dealers are saints!
The support convicted admitted drug smugglers get from some people is mind boggling!

It is pointless trying to point out the facts, as they are just not interested in them.
edit on 16-5-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

Desperate statements by someone that has no idea of the facts .

It's a deliberate attempt to try to get the thread shut down because he doesn't like the content. He is deliberately ignoring facts and simply parroting the same, disproven lines repeatedly in an attempt to confuse the issue and in the hopes we will go away and he can claim "victory".

It's quite pathetic to watch actually.

originally posted by: hellobruce

So you actually think the 2 executed scumbags will continue to smuggle drugs.... how about you show some evidence the 2 executed drug dealers will still deal drugs!

Can you show evidence their deaths will work to deter others, which was the stated reason the men were executed in the first place? I have asked this several times of you and you keep ignoring it - please answer the question.

You refuse to accept reality,

No, I refuse to accept your version of reality, one in which the death penalty works to deter others.

I have shown proof of my argument, you, on the other hand, ignore requests to show evidence and just keep parroting the same nonsense over and over again attempting to troll the thread.

Poor form, very poor form.

apparently to you drug dealers are saints!

More complete and utter baseless nonsense from the apparent master of it.

It is pointless trying to point out the facts, as they are just not interested in them.

I am presenting the facts, you are making up nonsense then claiming it to be fact. Therein lies the difference.

One last time for the dummies: PLEASE SHOW YOUR EVIDENCE (your opinion doesn't count by the way, I want actual evidence) THAT THE DEATH PENALTY WORKS TO DETER OTHERS AS WAS STATED AS BEING THE REASON FOR THIS EXECUTION BY THE MAN WHO ORDERED IT.

Why do you refuse to show your evidence? Is it because you have none?

Awaiting your links to studies and other evidence proving that the death penalty works to deters others......

edit on 16/5/2015 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Lets not answer anymore , he cant provide facts , really quite pointless to reply .

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
a reply to: Kryties

Lets not answer anymore , he cant provide facts , really quite pointless to reply .

Yep, anyone reading this and the other thread can see quite clearly we have proven our argument beyond a shadow of a doubt and yet when asked to provide evidence of his own argument, that poster refuses to do so and instead relies on veiled insults, baseless accusations and general trolling to try to "prove" his point.

It takes an exceptionally low and ignorant human being to resort to such tactics methinks.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   
www.9news.com.au...

Oh look it hasn't worked so far , but will work in 3-6 months . Nevermind indonesia , you got to kill some Aussies . Pricks .

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
www.9news.com.au...

In an open letter to Mr Joko in The Lancet, a group of prominent Indonesian academics and experts call on Indonesia to urgently discontinue strategies that have proven ineffective, such as involuntary rehabilitation and the death penalty.

Not much to say really . But internal criticism speaks a lot .

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join