It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timeline for a date with a firing squad . Time running out for Bali 9 pair .

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Kryties because their appeals were not fully concluded

Yes they were, as I showed!

So, according to you, the Constitutional Court hearing on May 12 was concluded was it? Really? Have we invented time travel or something?

International law states quite clearly that "no execution should proceed while legal procedures are underway". Are you denying that the Constitutional Court wasn't a legal proceeding - despite what the proven corrupt Attorney General said that it wouldn't make a difference?

Oh and by the way, before you yabber on about their AG not being corrupt, and proven so, then I suggest that you do your research on him before continuing. You have been parrotting a lie spoken by a man who has been under investigation for corruption many times in the past and is good friends with the ultimate corrupt Indonesian, Megawati.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
International law states quite clearly that "no execution should proceed while legal procedures are underway".

Exactly which "international law" is that? I bet you are unable to show the exact "international law"!
edit on 29-4-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Exactly which "international law" is that?

The one that prohibits executions for the reasons described in that post. Duh.

Go Google it yourself if you don't believe me.

edit on 29/4/2015 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   

NEWS
Death penalty case: Sydney man Peter Gardner to face Guangzhou court over drug charges

Source:DeathPenalty Case Sydney Man Peter Gardiner To Face Guangzhuo Court Over Drug Charges

Hmm trendies why no mention of this guy ....? Its all about the death Penalty Remmeber! Not just the Bali bozos.

edit on 30-4-2015 by 74joff because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: 74joff

Because this thread is specifically dealing with the Bali Duo as is clearly stated in the headline.

Another thread will be made for the man in China, have no doubt.

Could you at least stop grasping at straws when trying to make your arguments heard?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

When you post a thread upon this be sure to let me know but you wont because the MSM and Government have NOT done so in any hyperventilated way or the Mercy Activists have yet to mention this guys case so its highly unlikely puppets like yourself give a #.
Your a puppet on string a repeater that only repeats what you are told is socially acceptable.
Also dont forget the Lady in Malaysia in the same position. I wont post link but given your strong feelings and following of Current Affairs you should already know about that case as well.

edit on 1-5-2015 by 74joff because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Bali Nine executions: families to return to Australia with bodies of Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran

THE coffins containing Myuran Sukumaran and Andrew Chan have been moved from a Jakarta funeral home and loaded onto an aeroplane for their flight home to Sydney.

Some members of the grieving families have already returned to Australia, while some will return on Saturday morning with the men’s bodies.

The flight is due to land after 6am tomorrow morning.

Chan’s mother Helen and brother Michael touched down at Sydney Airport this morning, fatigue and anguish etched on their faces.

Sukumaran, 34, and Chan, 31, were executed in Indonesia on Wednesday, 10 years after their part in the Bali Nine heroin-smuggling plot.

After several days of strained relations, Indonesia’s ambassador in Canberra has issued an extraordinary statement to the loved ones of the two men.

Prime Minister Tony Abbott said the offering was a sign that “decent people” in Indonesia understood the national mood in Australia after Wednesday’s killings.

As the bodies of the executed Bali Nine ringleaders make their final journey home, ambassador Nadjib Riphat Kesoema extended sympathies to the men’s families and called for efforts to “rebuild this important relationship”.

The statement came last night - a day after Indonesia executed the two men and angered Australia with its poor treatment of their families.

Ambassador Kesoema said Indonesia understood the feelings expressed by the people and government of Australia on the “law enforcement measures” taken against the condemned heroin smugglers.

He said it was a difficult and challenging period for Australia-Indonesia relations.

“We remain strongly committed to improve and strengthen our overall bilateral relations,” he said. “We trust that currently personal, cultural, business and academic links between the peoples of Australia and Indonesia remain strong.”

edit on 1/5/2015 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
www.smh.com.au...

Bali nine duo's last wish - renewed global push to abolish the death penalty

Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran wanted their legacy to be a renewed push across the globe to abolish the death penalty.

Their long-time lawyer Julian McMahon revealed the desire as he disclosed new details about their final minutes, including that Chan made a roll call of the other prisoners to ensure they were okay just moments before they were shot dead.

Mr McMahon said the duo wanted people "to care enough about what has happened to do something about the death penalty".

"They would be pleased there was so much publicity around their death because they want their death to have some purpose and meaning far greater than the story being just about them. They want to help other prisoners on death row in other places."

Sukumaran's brother Chinthu spent the last few hours with his brother. He said they did talk about the death penalty and how the deaths would change nothing.

'He (the Indonesian president) knows this is just a waste. He knows this is not going to solve anything with drugs,' said Chinthu.

'Drug trafficking will still be there.If these nine people die today, tomorrow, next week, next month, it is still not going to stop anything. I ask the president to please show mercy.

'Please don’t let my mum and my sister have to bury my brother.'

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk... 12-YEARS-jail.html

Once again the hypocracy of indonesia rears its ugly head .

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
Once again the hypocracy of indonesia rears its ugly head .

Not really, he was not smuggling 8kg of heroin, with 7 drug mules in Indonesia.... there is a bit of difference between 350g and 8kg, like 22 times as much!

The world is now a better place now the 2 admitted drug smugglers are no longer with us!

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Yep, the hypocrisy shown not only by Indonesia, but by most supporters of the barbaric death penalty, is disgusting. How anyone can support the death penalty knowing it does not work is beyond my understanding. The only logical conclusion that can be assumed by people who blindly call for others deaths, in the face of mountains of evidence disproving it's effectiveness, is that these people have dark and bloodthirsty hearts and that human life means very little, if anything, to them.

We will not advance as a species until that kind of thought process is exterminated from existence.

P.S. Ignore the certain poster who persists on ignoring evidence and facts to satisfy his desire to see blood - that poster is actively trying to get this thread shut down like he did the other. Best to ignore the ignorance, rather than feed it.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Your right . He wasn't trafficking heroin OUT of indonesia , he was "dealing" meth INSIDE of indonesia . Not sure i can understand your confusion . Oh wait he is not Australian . Carry on .

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   

How anyone can support the death penalty knowing it does not work

Except it does work - how many more drugs will the executed scumbags smuggle? So it does work!

How can people support convicted, admitted drug smugglers is beyond my understanding - unless they are involved, and are upset their 8kg of heroin did not make it back to Australia....

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
Not sure i can understand your confusion .

I am not the one confused here....

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Yes best to deny ignorance i think .

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   

How anyone can support the death penalty knowing it does not work

Except it does work - how many more drugs will the executed scumbags smuggle? So it does work!

Wrong again

The death penalty has been proven not to work, by multiple studies in multiple countries. If the death penalty worked then why are people still committing crimes that get them the death penalty?

Whatever you do though, don't let FACTS get in the way of your delusion - not when there is blood to be spilt and excitement to be had eh!

Here is a link which I suggest you read, it is far too long to quote here so I'll just post the link. 10 bucks says you don't read it though and instead continue on with your delusion that the death penalty works to deter others.....

www.abc.net.au...

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Whatever you do though, don't let FACTS get in the way of your delusion -

I am not the one delusion here - the death penalty stopped the 2 scumbags smuggling any more drugs - a fact that you seem to want to ignore - funny that!

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

I'm ignoring nothing. Joko Widodo specifically said that they were put to death to deter others. The evidence proves the opposite.

I didn't think you would read that link, too much truth and facts for you.

Oh and any chance you can stop parroting the same lines over and over and over again, as if somehow hoping that if you say the same thing enough times it will make it magically come true? Do you have any FACTS or EVIDENCE to add other than your clearly unqualified opinion?

edit on 16/5/2015 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Do you have any FACTS or EVIDENCE to add other than your clearly unqualified opinion?

I am the one with the facts here - the 2 executed scumbags will not smuggle any more drugs - you are the one with your opinions, trying to claim that they are facts -

Like there will be a boycott of Indonesia,
that they simply made a "mistake" by Chan arranging at least 3 drug smuggling trips to Indonesia and one to Hong Kong, that you claim they reformed and rehabilitated,
that the AFP broke the law by informing Indonesia about them,
etc. etc.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Do you have any FACTS or EVIDENCE to add other than your clearly unqualified opinion?

I am the one with the facts here - the 2 executed scumbags will not smuggle any more drugs

Still parrotting the same line you have repeated a thousand times, yet still providing no evidence.

- you are the one with your opinions, trying to claim that they are facts -

LOL, I have provided mountains of evidence, you have not provided a single thing - and you are relying on trolling to try to get this thread shut down because you don't like the contents.

Keep repeating yourself though, it only serves to prove my point. What was it that Einstein said about repeating ones self? Oh yeah, that's right - "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

edit on 16/5/2015 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join