It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timeline for a date with a firing squad . Time running out for Bali 9 pair .

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: woogleuk

a reply to: hellobruce

Nobody is a winner here, but the world has 8 less scum dealing death in a bag.

What part of they could not smuggle drugs from gaol dont you 2 understand .

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
What part of they could not smuggle drugs from gaol dont you 2 understand .

Well, Chan wrote to and threatened one of the mules he had sent to Hong Kong who had been caught, Chan had a mobile phone so there was nothing stopping them continuing their drug smuggling operation even in jail....
edit on 29-4-2015 by hellobruce because: Chan had the phone

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   

This was not the first time these 2 went to Indonesia to smuggle drugs, so they knew exactly what they were doing, and what the penalty was. Chan also had mules going to Hong Kopnd to smuggle drugs back, and threaten them from prison after they were caught.

Can you provide a link for that . And for your last statement .
edit on 29-4-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Can you provide a link for that . And for your last statement .

en.wikipedia.org...

www.dailymail.co.uk... year-old-mule-Hong-Kong-jail-mouth-shut.html

I was wrong, it was Chan who had the phone
www.dailytelegraph.com.au...

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   

From your own source

The Hong Kong deal was to run at the same time as the Bali Nine operation -

Hardly from gaol .

The Australian Federal Police (AFP) concluded that Sukumaran, Chan, Lawrence and Norman were part of a larger syndicate that successfully imported a commercial quantity of heroin into Australia from Indonesia on 23 October 2004.

Where does it say that they had previously gone to Indonesia . larger syndicate . Your buddies at the bar are full of crap .

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Most Australians? I disagree, a small minority of vengeful and sick people perhaps.

lol You can stomp up and down and shake your ad hominim attacks all you like but it wont change a dam thing.
Nor the attitudes of those that still have an ounce of common sense afterall the brainwashing from MSM and other big wigs has died down we will continue as before.
Nothing will happen tool, Aussies will not boycott anything. By next week MSM will have moved on to the next front page story as will all the other big wigs. This is mere distraction for Banana republic on the eve of recession due to nwo ponzi scheme. Those in control of msm and politics have proven themselves to be high level Satanic luntics over this overrated hubris.
Australia is already lost to luntics running the Asylum. Indonesians have better ethics than pple in this poor excuse for a Nation. I hope this convict crap hole gets a wake up call very soon. Australian,s political elite are idiots which proven by the fact they can even stop pple leaving here to fight for ISIS not even now. They have no control of over their own public service(Customs or Cops or ADF) personally i call that corruption. Btw the rest of the world will judge Australia by what it makes a big deal out of. Making a Hero of Drug Smugglers is insane proves how far the nation has slipped into the hands of lawless luntics.

Btw tool your a fool have nice coma!.
edit on 29-4-2015 by 74joff because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 74joff

Does your butt ever get jeolous of the s#!t that comes out of your mouth .

convict crap hole

Crossed a line buddy . Even the pro death penalty people will agree with me there .

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   
To the sick souls who are revelling in this tragedy of justice, can you at least have some respect and dignity for the families of the men killed? Do you have enough humanity in you to at least do that?

You have made your pleasure at the killing of human beings quite clear, and in the process shown how monsterous some humans can be, now it's time to stop the demented thinking and show some bloody respect for the families.

If you can't even do that then I'm really not seeing much hope for you as human beings.
edit on 29/4/2015 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
can you at least have some respect and dignity for the families of the men killed?

Well, the executed drug dealers had no respect or dignity for their own families, so why do you?

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Thankyou for proving my point that some people in this thread have shown how monsterous some humans can be.

For shame.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

That is a joke right, some of the biggest dealers in the UK reside in HMP Butlins hotel.

Yes I am aware that they weren't in the UK, but that is besides the point

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: woogleuk

You really should read all the posts . Hellobruce made statements , i shot them down . No rebuttal as yet nor do i expect any .

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Have you ever had single independent thought from you Mr Lemming that doesnt require following the populist MSM.
Nothing is new in your attitude your just a lemming or parrot. Btw what are you going to do to maintain the rage or keep alive their memory.
Do you intend to stage a personal boycott of Indonesia anything less will be hypocritical given your strong attitudes against it!.
I suspect most of you trendies are one hit wonders pple with too much time and money on their hands constantly seeking courses and crusades to jump on!.
Crocodiles tears mate what part of Hard (opiates)Drug Smuggling is NOT victimless crime, turd for brains havent seen a single decent argument from you since you started trolling here three weeks ago.Another phoney spook dont believe you are REAL at all.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Thankyou for proving my point that some people in this thread have shown how monsterous some humans can be.

Oh your such a great Actor so moving and convincing. Actually most of you lot are so easy to spot one only has to look at your avatars to see that you are phonies pushing agendas with Crocodile tears, also the fact that you appear to be so callous about the victims of Hard Drug Dealing you have the nerve to call me callous or monster is the height of hypocrisy anyone can abuse pple over the internet though it is not sign of intelligence something which claim for yourself.
Emotional blackmail just like this is used by dictators to pull nations in to wars spoon fed to gullible masses with feeble emotions. Btw i dont like reptiles much I tend towards David Ickes worldview.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Hellobruce made statements , i shot them down

No you did not actually....

The world is now a slightly better place, although some people appear upset that 2 Australian drug dealers have been executed. However, they have learnt their lesson, now the Twitteretes will have to find another cause to big note themselves on social media with.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: 74joff

Oh your such a great Actor so moving and convincing. Actually most of you lot are so easy to spot one only has to look at your avatars to see that you are phonies pushing agendas with Crocodile tears,

What on earth are you yabbering on about?

Phonies pushing agendas with crocodile tears? Really? Is this what your argument has amounted to?

How sad. And pathetic.

also the fact that you appear to be so callous about the victims of Hard Drug Dealing

Wow, now you really have lost the plot. Please quote any post where I have said that I do not feel for the victims. I guarantee you won't find any. Please stop literally making stuff up.

you have the nerve to call me callous or monster is the height of hypocrisy

Anyone that supports the death penalty for people who have been rehabilitated and have been unfairly treated by the courts has something very wrong with their moral compass.

anyone can abuse pple over the internet though it is not sign of intelligence something which claim for yourself.
Emotional blackmail just like this is used by dictators to pull nations in to wars spoon fed to gullible masses with feeble emotions. Btw i dont like reptiles much I tend towards David Ickes worldview.

I think I need a translator to decipher this part of the post. I think it's English but I am not sure. It makes no sense whatsoever.

Glad you like David Icke though, it speaks volumes about you.

edit on 29/4/2015 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
and have been unfairly treated by the courts

Treated unfairly by the courts - because the admitted drug dealers were sentenced exactly like the signs the drug dealers saw at the airports.

But that was unfair, as they were Australian drug dealers!

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Treated unfairly by the courts - because the admitted drug dealers were sentenced exactly like the signs the drug dealers saw at the airports.

But that was unfair, as they were Australian drug dealers!

Unfairly because their appeals were not fully concluded when they were executed. It's not rocket science mate, I have made that point clear multiple times - it seems you are deliberately ignoring that in order to get in "the last word". Why is that I wonder?

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
This gives a simple explanation of why Aussies and many others are angry at what occurred, although I think he was being careful not to say too much, there is a lot more he could have added. I shall post it here anyway...

Video in link.

Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran were let down five times

The Project host Waleed Aly has cut through the political and legal red tape surrounding the two Bali Nine ringleaders, and told it straight.

Aly said he realised a lot of people had been “very understandably” emotional following this morning’s executions.

“Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran were guilty men, they were criminals and ringleaders of an operation to smuggle drugs into this country,” he said.

“They were let down time and again, right up to their final hours.”

Aly listed five reasons he believed the pair were let down.

His segment sent his name trending on Twitter Across Australia.

THE AFP (Australian Federal Police)

“The AFP let them leave and told the Indonesians they were coming, knowing that this could end with a bullet put through their chest. And the AFP have never explained this.”

CORRUPTION

“The judges who would eventually convict them allegedly offered Andrew and Myuran a chance to pay $130,000 to take the death penalty off the table. They should have taken it. They probably would have taken it but they were let down by an even higher level of corruption.”

JOKO WIDODO

“He cared more about his image than the facts of the case or Andrew and Myuran’s rehabilitation.”

THE AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT

“Don’t get me wrong, the Australian Government did everything they could to save Andrew and Myuran, but that was the fourth time they were let down. I don’t want to overstate this, misrepresent it or politicise it. This is a moment I’m sure Tony Abbott regrets.”

NO SPIRITUAL GUIDE

“The pair were initially denied their right to have their chosen spiritual guides with them as they prepared to face a firing squad. The six others who were to be executed alongside them were not denied that right. Only Andrew and Myuran were.”

edit on 29/4/2015 by Kryties because: Fixed headline error

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties because their appeals were not fully concluded

Yes they were, as I showed!

I have made that point clear multiple times

Funny how you are unable to show a source for your claims, but I showed a source showing you were wrong, but you ignore that fact!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join