It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GA police officer peat pregnant woman so hard she miscarried; He didn't like her 'tone'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Let's see.

1. According to her she left 5 other kids behind that she needed to take care of.

2. She has at least one child locked up.

3. If she is a mother of 6 children and is their caregiver=no job.

4. No job + 6 kids= welfare.

5. Who said the cop "sat" on her? Check your source.

So, Buster and stremmos (my dear,close,personal friends) How about one of my famous wagers?

If it turns out Ms.Harris has not received government aid I will never post on ATS again. If it turns out she has then the two of you resign.

Bet?

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Let's see.

1. According to her she left 5 other kids behind that she needed to take care of.

2. She has at least one child locked up.

3. If she is a mother of 6 children and is their caregiver=no job.

4. No job + 6 kids= welfare.

5. Who said the cop "sat" on her? Check your source.

So, Buster and stremmos (my dear,close,personal friends) How about one of my famous wagers?

If it turns out Ms.Harris has not received government aid I will never post on ATS again. If it turns out she has then the two of you resign.

Bet?

I'm confused about your sentiment here. Are you saying that if she is receiving government aid (like many Americans do) that your callousness towards her is somehow justified?

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

I don't doubt she was receiving aid, doesn't mean we get to act like she is the scum of the earth.

I am not going to entertain your hate with some stupid bet, just hope your glass is all nice and clean.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab
we don't know the whole story.

no one whether a police officer or not, i repeat no one just goes around beating on people for the fun of it.
there has to be more to the story. it is a huge jump from being an arrogant police officer to being a brutal thug.

all people are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. i personally refuse to make the claim any citizen, police or not, is guilty of a crime without knowing all the evidence.

I was pretty close with three state police officers and they DO enjoy beating on people. They share tips on how to instigate behavior to give them justification for a beat down. All they are looking for are the smallest, tiny little justifications and it's on. Two of them are the 'better than thou' type that I will wager any amout of money on will make a huge mistake and be fired before their career is over.

One of them has been kicked out of our basketball rec league for throwing temper tantrums when the referee makes a bad call. He has kicked the ball into the bleachers and stopped the whole game more than once. It is all very cringeworthy especially considering he is a state cop.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=19003840]abe froman[/post

oh dear what a sad person you are , did you suffer in your childhood , i am sure there would be help for you if you care to look for it .

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Too bad I can't say what I want to due to the TOS.But I'll just say you make me sick.

edit on 15-2-2015 by greydaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Just wow ...you are really full of hate aren't you.......

Well, that's one less kid she will have to pick up from jail later.

And then this pearler

according to you people on benefits deserve this behavior from police (and others) and not only that but their children deserve to die....wow....your awesome

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

What kind of man does this? Not only is this mans father and family failures but the police force has also failed to see this mans mental issues. Police unions need to stop protecting men like this.

So many good police officers it is very surprising they are not speaking out in mass about these endless stories.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

Does she deserve treatment like this because she is on welfare.........It amazes me the lack of not just common sense but empathy in today's world.

You are judged by how you treat the worst not the best. Think about what that means and judge what kind of person you really are.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: sayzaar

there is nothing naive in my post.

all people are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. i personally refuse to make the claim any citizen, police or not, is guilty of a crime without knowing all the evidence.

i still stand by this.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AnyafajIf it is proven that the officers caused the miscarrage, they should be charged with, murder!

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: IntastellaBurst
Thats odd, and tells me something is amiss.

What is amiss is that some people are so uneducated and unwise

That they don't know or are misled about real value of some cases, happened to a guy I know

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: tom.farnhill
a reply to: Anyafaj

That is not just assault and battery there should be a murder charge added and the cop should go to prison .
that's exactly why I'm wondering if there is truth or lies behind this story.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Now we all know exactly what kind of person we are dealing with here, I am against police brutality, I am against abuse of power, and I am against racism.
I wouldn't care if this woman was black,white, green or purple. If her name was Mary Lou instead of Kenya it wouldn't change the fact that lazy bottom feeders live off the sweat of others' brows while popping out child after child they can't support, that burden our pockets first through the welfare system and later the prison system.
You guys can go through life with blinders on and congratulate each other on how "enlightened" you are while you liberal your way into an idiocracy.
Two people here called me out for saying this woman was one of the same.(even though they absolutely knew I was right) People love to talk nonsense but when it's time to "put your money where your mouth is" all of a sudden all that courage and bravado fades away.
I call that cowardice.
So I'm told I'm full of hate... I guess I am
I hate that the least worthy in our society are fouling the earth with their useless spawn at the expense of the productive.
Time and again we see people who for some reason have never had to face the consequences of their actions.
Maybe it's because everything has been handed to them for free and yet somehow nothing is ever good enough.
Here's a little history lesson. There was a sharp drop off in the crime rates in the late 80's after the crack epidemic started to wane. Wannna know why? Because roughly 20 years earlier was Roe vs. Wade. You see when these unwanted children were aborted a whole generation of criminals wasn't born.
But there is always someone like Ms. Harris to squeeze out 7 kids on your dime to pick up the slack.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

....wow....your awesome

Yes, yes I am. Thanks for noticing.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I'm confused about your sentiment here. Are you saying that if she is receiving government aid (like many Americans do) that your callousness towards her is somehow justified?

Sounds like it. The police don't seem to be limiting their violence to these labeled 'lesser class' citizens.

I thought everyone had the same rights in the US.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

It's not "lesser class" citizens. It's "NO class" citizens.

Some cops are out of control, no doubt about it. So are some citizens.

If you decide to raise hell down at the station because the cops aren't moving fast enough to suit your needs that's on you.

If you are told to calm down and zip it and you don't, you are going to face some consequences.

If you are being loud and disruptive in the police station YOU ARE BREAKING THE LAW. If you act like a child and throw a temper tantrum maybe a spanking is just what you need.

Also, I believe this woman is straight up lying (remember this incident happened 4 years ago and she just filed this lawsuit) and I also bet there is no evidence whatsoever that she was pregnant at the time.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: roadgravel

It's not "lesser class" citizens. It's "NO class" citizens.

Some cops are out of control, no doubt about it. So are some citizens.

If you decide to raise hell down at the station because the cops aren't moving fast enough to suit your needs that's on you.

If you are told to calm down and zip it and you don't, you are going to face some consequences.

If you are being loud and disruptive in the police station YOU ARE BREAKING THE LAW. If you act like a child and throw a temper tantrum maybe a spanking is just what you need.

Also, I believe this woman is straight up lying (remember this incident happened 4 years ago and she just filed this lawsuit) and I also bet there is no evidence whatsoever that she was pregnant at the time.

As bad as it might sound, the above is calling it as it is. And I agree completely.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

So according to you uppity Ns need a beat down especially if they are pregnant and on welfare?

BTW. ...where's your source that she was loud and disruptive at the police station? The cop's word for it?

Also, I hate classist assholes.

edit on 15-2-2015 by IslandOfMisfitToys because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The Southern regions of America play by very different rules. It operates like the 'wild-wild-West' in the South to this very day.

Having lived in Texas for several years, I heard many stories from co-workers and friends there of officers harrasing, terrorizing and bringing up false felony charges towards people in their towns that they didnt like. For various silly childish reasons such as getting back at their grade-school enemies, revenge on people who married their ex-spouse, or to succeed over people who made the cut over them for their high-school football team. Whatever they can do to get back at them and force them to move out of their town. And they always succeeded per what I was told. From what I heard, you would have to be an idiot to try and seek justice or try to change these ways there.

The police in many areas of the South TODAY, operate no different than the Mob operated in the North decades ago. And they are all close brothers, never revealing this dis-searvice for fear of it happening to themselves by the corrupt officers in the South who play by their own rules rather than doing their JOB correctly.

I was SHOCKED to hear first hand accounts with my own ears of the way law-enforcement works in the South today!!!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join