It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama adviser John Podesta's biggest regret: Keeping America in dark about UFOs.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Since war of the world's was broadcasting an invasion and any revealationby the government at this time anyway would not be talking about invasion I am pretty sure the average reaction would be benign. If they reveal that there is an invasion the reaction would be pretty much the same as it was then. reply to: Vroomfondel

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The peasants? Do your people still protest with pitchforks and blazing torches?

reply to: jrod

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Jaxsmash

But why? There are billions of civilizations out there in the universe. I would be like 'its about time! Why be scared? what good would that do? It could be a good thing... and, at the off chance its a bad thing, there isn't much we could do.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

:If that's so then what do you think he's saying. That the government should let people know what secret aircraft theyve developed? Or that what people see is secret weapons of another country?' Just exactly what is he urging government to reveal in your opinion? When he's talking about UFOs in particular?

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Uh huh...bet you can't prove it isn't fact. Go ahead and do it.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
This game is so old already "we can't tell them" "we can never tell them" "we should tell them a little but, leave it open to ridicule through disinformation and denial" "we need to break it to them gently overtime so we can do as much to further ourselves first" "we need to tell them before it's too late"

this crap needs to stop, and I mean it you knuckleheads needs as much help as you can get...

Disclosure NOW!

Agreed.

Today is the tomorrow they worried about yesterday!

It's about FN time.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

:If that's so then what do you think he's saying. That the government should let people know what secret aircraft theyve developed? Or that what people see is secret weapons of another country?' Just exactly what is he urging government to reveal in your opinion? When he's talking about UFOs in particular?

I have no idea what he's implying. Perhaps he's leading the gullible by the nose which, given that there's not an iota of testable evidence proving that extraterrestrials exist, visit earth and abduct people, is amazingly easy.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

While he's compiling that we're leaving some room on the table for your counter claim. Surely you have proof that they don't exist.? reply to: Tangerine

Apparently you're unaware that it's impossible to prove a negative.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Uh huh...bet you can't prove it isn't fact. Go ahead and do it.

Do you really not know that it's impossible to prove a negative?

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Really? I can show an empty basket to prove there is no bread. I can show my gas gage to prove I'm out of gas. You certainly can prove a negative.

1-2=-1 look we can even prove it mathematically...
edit on 2162015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Really? I can show an empty basket to prove there is no bread.

See also: Russell's Teapot. You can't prove there's NOT a teapot orbiting around Jupiter. Whereever you look, I can say it wasn't there when you looked.

Logically, most negative statements cannot be proven. You can't prove I don't have a nanoscale unicorn living in my large intestine, for example. Which is why discussions generally have to proceed from positive proofs, if you say a UFO exists, the burden of proof is yours. Shifting the burden of proof generally leads to requests for negative proof. So, if you say a purple people eater got your dog, it's YOURS to prove the claim. If you try shifting that proof, it'll generally end up as "you can't prove one DIDN'T get my dog". So requests for negative proof are generally a sign of a sloppy thinker or someone trying to shift the burden of proof away from an errant statement.
edit on 16-2-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657
You can't prove aliens do not exist. Its not falsifiable.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Really? I can show an empty basket to prove there is no bread. I can show my gas gage to prove I'm out of gas. You certainly can prove a negative.

1-2=-1 look we can even prove it mathematically...

I suggest that you take a basic course in science and a basic course in logic.

If you look at the basket, you fail to prove that there is bread in it. In other words, you failed to prove a positive. You did not prove a negative. Your gas gauge measures how much gas is in your tank (ie. a positive).

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
a reply to: AutumnWitch657
You can't prove aliens do not exist. Its not falsifiable.

Correct.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Wait let me see if I've got this right. The man says that God,created the universe. You say prove it.
So I assume you think God doesn't exist but by your theory you can't prove it. So basically you believe something that by your own admission cannot be proved . And yet you insult people who believe aliens do exist. Ooooo kay...

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine
a reply to: PrivilegedPeasant

What testable evidence did Podesta cite regarding UFOs? Apparently none. It's the same old game: get the public stirred up with innuendo and produce nothing.

Man, you got that right. And Podesta? He's nothing more than a failed shill for the NWO elites looking to make a name for himself. He's found he's expendable so now he comes out with this to titillate the sheeple. He may soon write a book and begin making the "circuit" with Noory and others, intimating about how much the governemt knows about UFO's.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Wait let me see if I've got this right. The man says that God,created the universe. You say prove it.
So I assume you think God doesn't exist but by your theory you can't prove it. So basically you believe something that by your own admission cannot be proved . And yet you insult people who believe aliens do exist. Ooooo kay...

You expect me to prove your assumption? LOL

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

edit on 2162015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Oh you do believe in God?a reply to: Tangerine

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Again you say you believe something that can't be proven.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join