It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama adviser John Podesta's biggest regret: Keeping America in dark about UFOs.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
a reply to: BlueMule
I think this would be a good place for discussion:
Project Core

That would be fine but it's not specifically about UFOs. It's pretty clear that, when push comes to shove, only a couple of us are actually interested in a non ETH explanation for UFOs. I think we should start a thread devoted specifically to that. However, if you'd prefer to take it to the Project Core thread, let me know and I'll join you.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine
Could you post here the thread where that discussion goes? I'm interested.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

Sure, if we start one. I'm waiting for feedback first from Zeta.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

Oh...Sorry. I was gearing up for a discussion on the Grateful Dead and how descdfa knows them personally. hold on.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Oh...Sorry. I was gearing up for a discussion on the Grateful Dead and how descdfa knows them personally. hold on.

So that we don't derail this thread, I sent you a message.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

So that we don't derail this thread, I sent you a message.

I bumped the Project core thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Arrrrrrrrrrg you're the one who said alien DNA testing would eliminate any known terrestrial matches. I'm just saying not necessarily. By cosmology I mean study the actions of the universe. What happens when a star dies, where does the material that forms planets come from ? We are all nothing but stardust.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I thought we were searching for evidence here. Eyewitness testimony is evidence as defined by society. I'm not saying it's always reliable but in a situation where the subject in this case aliens may not want to be revealed and in fact works against discovery it should be considered. Right now this argument boils down to is too, is not, is too, is not, is too... duck season wabbit season.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
April 8, 2016

It seems that John Podesta keeps bringing up the UFO/Alien subject. Maybe he's doing it now to drum up votes for Hillary?
Ref: www.cnn.com...

Personally, I think a President TRUMP would have more success getting to the truth, if he wanted to.

-cwm

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
a reply to: Jaxsmash

That is interesting to me. Have you ever seen a "ufo"? Just because the government comes out with some info doesn't mean the aliens are gonna land and say hello. Who knows what the conclusion of government investigstions would be? Maybe they will come out and share their research which could include some interesting data but maybe they still don't know for sure what "they" are.

I'm just wondering what they would have to say exactly, to get you to react this way. And I'm wondering what kind of person this is coming from. Religious? Believe in aliens? Etc? It's understandable but I'm just curious because I don't have kids so I guess I have never thought about disclosure from the perspective of a parent. I also have to wonder how they can reveal the truth without causing pamdemonium, whatever that truth may be...

They may be referring to the extreme stuff, like Eisenhower having a meeting with aliens on a base out west. I forget the details. But the magic 12 real deep UFO lore of the most thrilling but fantastic kind.

...the aliens were at area 51, they did give us technology and so on. That stuff might scare a lot of people

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join