It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama adviser John Podesta's biggest regret: Keeping America in dark about UFOs.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
John Podesta reflected on his latest White House stint Friday, listing his favorite moments and biggest regrets from the past year. Chief among them: depriving the American people of the truth about UFOs.

news.yahoo.com...

Twitter
twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I can tell you if the government came out with it, I would be terrified and would pull my kids from school, they would never leave my side. I would freak out, it would change the way I live my life.

a reply to: PrivilegedPeasant

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jaxsmash
I can tell you if the government came out with it, I would be terrified and would pull my kids from school, they would never leave my side. I would freak out, it would change the way I live my life.

Gosh, how would you react to talking to aliens on this website?

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Jaxsmash

That is interesting to me. Have you ever seen a "ufo"? Just because the government comes out with some info doesn't mean the aliens are gonna land and say hello. Who knows what the conclusion of government investigstions would be? Maybe they will come out and share their research which could include some interesting data but maybe they still don't know for sure what "they" are.

I'm just wondering what they would have to say exactly, to get you to react this way. And I'm wondering what kind of person this is coming from. Religious? Believe in aliens? Etc? It's understandable but I'm just curious because I don't have kids so I guess I have never thought about disclosure from the perspective of a parent. I also have to wonder how they can reveal the truth without causing pamdemonium, whatever that truth may be...

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

What testable evidence did Podesta cite regarding UFOs? Apparently none. It's the same old game: get the public stirred up with innuendo and produce nothing.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Why?

I am positive there are many alien species flying around in space.

I have never seen one.

But they do exist, there is too much space and too much time out there for there not to be.

I believe they have come here, for what reasons, and if we could even understand their reasons is beyond me.

I believe this is the level of the governments knowledge.

They no nothing except they are real and they come here.

They know little else.

So there isn't much to tell really.

Which would be the scary part to me.

I would be less scared if they knew they were coming here to study and experiment on us to find out about us or fix some genetic problem of theirs or create hybrids to take us over.

At least we would know.

But to have them come here and abduct and experiment with knowledge of why.....that would scare the bagesus out of me.

Don't worry though, there are accounts of them since our written language was cave paintings and we are still here.

+26 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

From that reaction I'd say your kids would be better off left in school.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
More information that states aliens are here good for you John its never to late to tell the truth.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   

My turn .......

And THATS WHY !! They will never disclose information !

.... Holding humanity back.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

What testable evidence did Podesta cite regarding UFOs? Apparently none. It's the same old game: get the public stirred up with innuendo and produce nothing.

Im not sure its a game to him, reading the article, it sounds like frustration. But I totally agree, shut it if you arent going to come forward and say something.

Ridiculous really?! How can it be his biggest regret if he doesnt speak out, how important can it be ? Does someone have a gun to his head? Afraid of jail time?

Or is this just frustration because he himself was never able to gain access to the files in question, to late now, doh !

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111
I am with you on this. I watched the video several times and read the comments. I can't tell if he really knows something important or whether he is like the rest of us and just wants to know himself. What I take out of this is that the U.S. government for sure has some interesting information they are not telling us. Two, Podestra knows that if he were to tell what he thinks he knows, he would be disgraced as fast as the rest of the whistle blowers and he isn't willing to do it.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Can this be considered proof of the U.S. government hiding UFO material in a cover-up conspiracy?

When you have a White House official saying this it has to have some type of weight in that regard.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Wouldn't we all like that. Most people could handle the truth.

I wonder if World War 3 was upon us and we were about to destroy the Earth if they would come down and stop us? If they do indeed exist of course.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Wow, Obama hired an advisor whose elevator don't go to the top floor, imagine that? Wonder what other fairytales his advisors believe in.

Oh wait it says he is moving over to Hillary Clinton's campaign.

Can't they get this nutjob out of and away from high office? Bring in the astrologers they will fit right in.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   

people like you are the reason they don't tell us the truth.
obviously there are many who would go completely insane. especially the religious nuts would go completely bonkers.

so this means more years of releasing tiny bits of truth, admission and denial until everybody an earth accepts the truth and not freak out by a fact that is completely logical: life in the entire universe.
nothing in nature happens by coincidence.
if we exist then there MUST be life somewhere else.
better get used to the fact.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Frith

Can this be considered proof of the U.S. government hiding UFO material in a cover-up conspiracy?

Good question. It's more likely to be proof that Podesta believes the U.S. government is 'hiding UFO material in a cover-up conspiracy.'

If he has anything substantive, that isn't already public domain, he isn't saying anything about it. This puts a question mark over his 'disclosure' requests or implies he doesn't know anything more than the rest of us.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Imagine what people would do if the truth of UFOs was known, most likely nothing at all.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: anticitizen

people like you are the reason they don't tell us the truth.
obviously there are many who would go completely insane. especially the religious nuts would go completely bonkers.

Who are the religious nuts and why would they go completely Bonkers?

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   
He never mentioned extraterrestrials, he said UFO. The speculation here implies he said both, but he did not.
It is possible he knows something about secret military aircraft, or a very small part of a huge subject that he would like the American public to know about. It is most likely that the big picture could only be told by multiple people, and no one person really has the kind of content that could produce the level of disclosure that we all desire.
edit on 14-2-2015 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
He never mentioned extraterrestrials, he said UFO. The speculation here implies he said both, but he did not.
It is possible he knows something about secret military aircraft, or a very small part of a huge subject that he would like the American public to know about. It is most likely that the big picture could only be told by multiple people, and no one person really has the kind of content that could produce the level of disclosure that we all desire.

Agreed. I am sure there are a few people who have had the opportunity to view and/or directly experience a "UFO" or highly advanced, top secret projects that would just knock the socks off of mankind. However, government is like an onion and although Podesta may be more privy than your average layman, he is still layers away from the shadow government.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join