It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 11, 2001: Interesting and Less Talked About 911 Info!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: LaBTop "That" C-130 belonged to the Minnesota Air National Guard. It was a normal C-130, no special electronics on board

Come now, please do not let the facts get in the way of a silly conspiracy theory!

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LaBTop

EC-130s have noticeable physical differences than a normal C-130. They're quite noticeable even from the ground, but no one remarked on them.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Let's focus on something else for a moment....

If I decided that I wanted to put the Asian Community in a tailspin, what would I do?
Bomb the "Great Wall"?
Take out their economy by derailing the Market?
Kill a bunch of people in a subway attack?

How in the HELL did a bunch of RAGTAG Arabs (19 of them from what we are told) come together and PLAN all this?

They were all sitting in a bar one night and wrote this down on a napkin and decided to implement this the next day?

NO...........This took YEARS of planning and there are factors involved that YOU AND I do not know anything about....

I love it when you goobers say that there had to be some sort of "complacency" involved...

Did EVERYBODY in the ENRON scandal know what was going on?
Did EVERYBODY know what was going on in the JPM scandal?
Did EVERYONE know what was happening in the GS scandal?

There are certain people in this world that CAN KEEP A SECRET....They go to their graves with knowledge...
Some can't....

I would like to acknowledge that I was a stockbroker at one time and I ripped people off...
That WAS my job...Selling # to folks that had no more sense than a fukin retard..They would throw their money at anything as long as it sounded good..Watch "Wolf of Wall Street".... The guy is a phenom....making you part with that which is so valuable....

That is why the whole 911 thing is so iffy....

Yeah..innocent people died...(just like any war we (usa) have ever started)
It was horrific....It blemished our minds for eternity with a scenario that is oh so cavalier now...A building demolished? Oh..That is the norm now.....

Concrete buildings do not pulverize because of fire....Someone disprove me ...please....

I saw a UPS truck hit a bridge abutment in Florida one time...LIVE..It crushed the truck and it took out a small chunk of concrete...THAT is why YOU have the ability to drive over concrete overpasses here in the US.....Because they build them to withstand stuff like that...

Anyone that says that the WTC were not designed to withstand the loads that they experienced has never looked at the blueprints (they are available online) and you have NO idea what you are saying in regard to ....STRUCTURAL LOADS....

Bruce...Phhhfffttt......

lol

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
AND....another thing...

If I worked for the SS I would have swooped George Bush up and stuck his ass on a "non public" essence outta Florida in a second.....

The world leader is sitting in a classroom of children while a terrorist attack is taking place and he sits there reading nursery rhymes?..........Cmon....How idiotic is that?

Bruce, I hate you and your intellectual bs but I have to agree with you on one thing.....Give me a minute...I'm gonna try...NOPE...it isn't happening...

911 is a complete FAIL in every sense of the word...

Let's review...

19 hijackers with boxcutters toke down an entire nation....(Don't know about you Bruce, but If I had been on one of those planes, I woulda got somebodys shirt and wrapped it around my arm and would have approached those boxcuttin m.f's...

A Passport was found outside of the doomed building...Right..

A car was found (out of the blue) that had Mohhamed Atta's belongings...RIGHT..got it...

An engine part was found on the street...right..

A hole was punctured in the Pentagon and we have no descernable video cause of NATIONAL SECURITY....right....

Bush and Cheney go into a meeting that is not available for transcripts....right....

Wars start immediately following the WTC collapse....right...got it.....

Every single "market trade" I made that day is documented by 6 records...I was in S&P puts in the commodities market that day...My 23k went to 480k...but I could not collect cause the market closed...First time in history....

So the folks that put their "put" bets on AA and UA are not able to be identified....right...got it...It musta ended up on the floor of WTC 7....DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are TOO many variables to make sense of this whole thing...thereupon, my mind says, "CONSPIRACY"...

Prove me wrong Bruce.......

lol

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: oxidadoblanco

How in the HELL did a bunch of RAGTAG Arabs (19 of them from what we are told) come together and PLAN all this?

They were all sitting in a bar one night and wrote this down on a napkin and decided to implement this the next day?

NO...........This took YEARS of planning and there are factors involved that YOU AND I do not know anything about....

Actually the plan was beautiful in its simplicity.
Back in the day people were quite content in letting the people in the cockpit deal with the hijackers.
They wanted money
They wanted prisoners released.
They wanted national news publicity.

They never wanted to crash the plane and kill themselves !
That was a new concept to the western world.

Even today you could hijack many forms of transport with a simple knife.

Concrete buildings do not pulverize because of fire....Someone disprove me ...please....

I saw a UPS truck hit a bridge abutment in Florida one time...LIVE..It crushed the truck and it took out a small chunk of concrete...THAT is why YOU have the ability to drive over concrete overpasses here in the US.....Because they build them to withstand stuff like that...

You have to ask yourself how thick is the concrete?
What is behind the concrete?
How much reinforcement is in the concrete?
What did the truck weigh? 7000lbs?
Was the speed 60mph? Equals less than 1/2 lb of TNT

B767 130,000 lbs at 400 mph Equals 450lbs of TNT
That's a huge difference.

edit on 19-2-2015 by samkent because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2015 by samkent because: browser problems

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

19 hijackers with boxcutters toke down an entire nation....(Don't know about you Bruce, but If I had been on one of those planes, I woulda got somebodys shirt and wrapped it around my arm and would have approached those boxcuttin m.f's...

Big talk on your part.
What if it was your mothers throat the box cutter was against?
On one phone call someone said they killed a flight attendant.

A Passport was found outside of the doomed building...Right..

I see no problem with that.
Strange things happen in crashes.
Ask any police officer what he always sees in a motorcycle accident.
Shoes come off. Laced shoes come off in motorcycle accidents. Why?

Bush and Cheney go into a meeting that is not available for transcripts....right....

Get over it.
You are not entitled to know every single word said that day.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
You are so FAR off with your assumptions....

The UPS truck was actually carrying 30ooo lbs of material...Wanna know how I know that? Cause I was there and I asked...
It hit an impenetrable object at 60 mph and did NO noticeable damage to the cement...A small chunk was chipped off...Which I saw with me own eyes..

Were YOU there on 911 Samkent?
Did YOU here explosions?
Did YOU see...with your own eyes....what happened?

I seriously doubt it...Just as I do the entire 911 montage....

Yeah..big talk on my part jackass...I used to call myself a marine...not anymore...cause bs like this happens and NOONE stands up...

If they had a boxcutter to your throat, I would have said, "Cut him"...
Douchebag....

lol

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I don't know enough about building construction to open my mouth on that. But the military and aircraft side, I know better than the back of my hand.

That day changed a lot of things with regards to hijacking. Prior to then, airline and FAA policy was to do what the hijackers wanted, and submit. The crew would actually talk you out of fighting back.

Prior to then, you got the airplane on the ground, and you let negotiations or HRT end it. It was extremely rare to not land safely and make demands. Only a small handful of hijackings ended with the plane destroyed or crashed.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Zap...
I respect your opinion on things...

I do not believe that a man sitting next to his wife that is trying to save her would be reluctant to stand up to a coward raghead with a boxcutter...

I do not know what I would have actually done on that day if I were hit with that situation but I know right now in my heart that I would have given my life to defend those I loved...

I do not see that in the MSM scenario.....Some guy that had to ask his mother if she knew it was her son calling and then says,"blah blah"..and it comes out on FOX news as something else does not do it for me....

I want the truth...nothing but the truth ...and I can make a reasonable assumption from that....

I am having a hard time getting the "truth"...Why is that?.............

lol

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: oxidadoblanco
AND....another thing...

If I worked for the SS I would have swooped George Bush up and stuck his ass on a "non public" essence outta Florida in a second.....

Which is why someone like you would never be picked for the Presidential Detail. The President, was safe inside the school. The Secret Service, had already stopped one group of gentlemen that morning that tried to "get in to interview the President" that day that were Arabic appearing. So, the Service, decided to resweeps the area and ensure it was still secure BEFORE they moved the President.

Right. After they slit someone's throat in front of you and the blood spurted everywhere, you would have peed yourself and sat down.

Yeah, because they were discussing information that was classified.

Wars start immediately following the WTC collapse....right...got it.....

No, it took a few weeks. We gave Afghanistan a chance to give up Bin Laden. They refused.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
One more time....

The plane hit at a particular story..(78-82?)

It still did not compromise the structural integrity of the floors below.........

PLEASE....PLEASE......Someone explain this to me...

I have asked all my P/E friends and all the architects I know and NOONE has an answer......

Cmon ATS...Get your dancin boots on and figure this out...

Lets forget for a minute that PLANES hit the WTC's...... What could have compromised the structural integrity of the buidings to make them "pulverize"...

They didn't "collapse"...

They "pulverized"......Shooting ejecta for 600 yards away from a "complete concrete/structural failure" that should have fallen STRAIGHT DOWN because of the shear weight..........

Please...Please... For the sake of those that were lost in this fiasco, PLEASE look at the facts and try and get some sort of rendition as t what really went on...

thanks......

lol

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Why not? They did in the past. Prior to 9/11, 99.9% of hijackings ended with over 95% of hostages alive and well. So most people just sat down and shut up and did what they wanted.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I agree that the official story is bunk, and that it's storytellers on here are quite annoying.

But, please don't use offensive terms to describe other human beings. It really doesn't help our case. Especially since arab hijackers were likely not even responsible for 9/11.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

If they had a boxcutter to your throat, I would have said, "Cut him"...
Douchebag....

It is precisely that sort of attitude, sickening and negative, which indicates to me how much 'they' have won.

Think about that, if you have the ability...

Actually, scrap that, you obviously don't:

coward raghead with a boxcutter...

They have you exactly where they want you.

edit on 19-2-2015 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Please...Please... For the sake of those that were lost in this fiasco, PLEASE look at the facts and try and get some sort of rendition as t what really went on...

Do you think that 99.9999% of the WORLDS engineers would stay silent if they felt the OS was bunk?
Did any of you neighborhood engineers suddenly move to Palm Springs with their 'hush' money?
You need to use common sense and human nature.
Can the US government silence all the worlds news outlets? Engineers?
What about those fresh snot nosed engineers who have graduated since 2001?

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: LaBTop
a reply to: rebelv

SamKent, that's quite some big news for me.
Care to post the link to those serial numbers finds?

Because I thought we all agreed on one strange thing. We never got any serial number from original 9/11 crashed flight parts that were "recovered".
All I have ever seen was one small bit of plane-green painted wreckage, laying under a guard rail beside Washington Boulevard, with some scribblings on it that looked like a number. No one I know of, ever gave a clue if that number fitted to the Fl. 77 flight-parts history.

Thanks for replying for me, and I agree with you.
I was going to mention the Shanksville crash which didn't
look to me like much of anything was recovered there,
but I've debated 911 in the past with people who apparently
have absolutely no questions about the official story, to
most of them the official story seems perfectly logical and
reasonable, and they have an explanation for everything.

That's why I stopped debating with these people, because
it usually turns into an argument, and I have better things
to do than argue with people.

I find it interesting though, that they too (those who believe
in the official 911 explanation) believe in a conspiracy.

No one can debunk that. 11 hijackers, (according to the official
story); mastermind Osama Bin laden, apparent leader
of a terrorist conspiracy.

So, whatever side of the fence people are on, it would
seem they are believing in a conspiracy of some sort.

What I find ironic, is that according to the official story,
all 11 hijackers and Osama Bin Laden were Saudi Nationals,
and yet somehow Iraq and Afghanistan got the blame for everything,
and to this day Saudi Arabia is one of our closest allies.

I, myself, try not to explain things, I just have a lot of questions,
and I know I'm not the only one; the families of the victims have
a lot of questions, and I find it a bit disrespectful
to the families of the victims to just dismiss their questions
about what happened that day.

Thanks again for your reply.

Rebel 5

edit on 19-2-2015 by rebelv because: syntax, and to add a thought

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: rebelv

originally posted by: LaBTop
a reply to: rebelv

SamKent, that's quite some big news for me.
Care to post the link to those serial numbers finds?

Because I thought we all agreed on one strange thing. We never got any serial number from original 9/11 crashed flight parts that were "recovered".
All I have ever seen was one small bit of plane-green painted wreckage, laying under a guard rail beside Washington Boulevard, with some scribblings on it that looked like a number. No one I know of, ever gave a clue if that number fitted to the Fl. 77 flight-parts history.

Thanks for replying for me, and I agree with you.
I was going to mention the Shanksville crash which didn't
look to me like much of anything was recovered there,
but I've debated 911 in the past with people who apparently
have absolutely no questions about the official story, to
most of them the official story seems perfectly logical and
reasonable, and they have an explanation for everything.

That's why I stopped debating with these people, because
it usually turns into an argument, and I have better things
to do than argue with people.

I find it interesting though, that they too (those who believe
in the official 911 explanation) believe in a conspiracy.

No one can debunk that. 11 hijackers, (according to the official
story); mastermind Osama Bin laden, apparent leader
of a terrorist conspiracy.

So, whatever side of the fence people are on, it would
seem they are believing in a conspiracy of some sort.

I, myself, try not to explains thing, I just have a lot of questions,
and I know I'm not the only one; the families of the victims have
a lot of questions, and I find it a bit disrespectful
to the families of the victims to just dismiss their questions
about what happened that day.

Thanks again for your reply.

Rebel 5

Cheers on your reply! You are absolutely right. The OSers believe their wacked out conspiracy is just fine, as long as the governement (who we can prove has lied to us repeatedly) say it's true.

It's sort of sad to watch them gang tackle anyone on here who has the audacity to question the OS from a government that has lied repeatedly.

Great post. BTW, they want us to give up and accept it. The exact reason I won't.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Jchristopher5
Thank you.

Rebel 5

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Jchristopher5

How many times does it have to be repeated to sink into your brain?

I don't take my arguments from YOUR crappy government and I'm sure others don't.
MY arguments are based on experience and knowledge which allow me to form independant conclusions and I suspect it's the case with others. But by your own admission you repeat what you're told without understanding.

If some of what they say happens to be true it doesn't mean it all is, the same way that just because they lie sometimes doesn't mean everything they say is one.

You seem to think that because they lie a lot everything they say is a lie. How dumb and narrow minded. Maybe if you'd spent half the time you did on truther forums studying core subjects like math and science instead, you'd have some of the knowledge to form an independent opinion regarding things like the collapse.
Maybe you should spend time on fire dept forums to see why they think you're jerks and why 'pull it' isn't suspicious.
But no... you only stick to what you want to hear from people that have no clue.

You probably believe all of the spearheads of the 9/11 movement and its members are all good people with honorable intentions don't you?
Completely gullible....

edit on 19-2-2015 by AgentSmith because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join