It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats going on with the wallpaper contest?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
whats going on with the wallpaper contest, how lond does it take to randomly pick one picture for each category?

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I U2U'd Kano and asked when and got no reply

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
hmmmmm....... I wondered what happened with the wallpaper contest also.
Maybe Kano was not happy with the wallpaper turnout, so now it's on the bottom of his list?

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Voting will start in a day or so, still getting the machinery in place.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 03:40 AM
link   
thanks for replying kano, hey your getting slow in your old age LOL

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   
have you guys totally dropped the idea now, what the hell happened to the comp?!

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by superduperman
have you guys totally dropped the idea now, what the hell happened to the comp?!

The term for final entries has passed over a month ago if you are asking when and where to make a submission to the contest. The moderators have had lots of extra work to do with the new server implementation; this is the reason for the delay.

If you want to know more, and see some questions already answered you can read the original threads here:

ATS Wallpaper Competition
ATS Wallpaper Competition Entries
Boolean Search.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 03:36 AM
link   
i suggest you read those links you gave me,
and the rest of this thread.
I was refering to the fact that they said they were going to announce the winners from the short list (of which i am a contender
hehe) at least a month ago
. But apologies to the mods
, no rush, i do know youve just been busy with the hardware and what not, just enquireing. I thought the turnout of the contest was really good, and seeing you have removed the threads from the board, i was worried you scrapped the idea, which would be a major shame!

Originally posted by Seth76

The term for final entries has passed over a month ago if you are asking when and where to make a submission to the contest. The moderators have had lots of extra work to do with the new server implementation; this is the reason for the delay.

If you want to know more, and see some questions already answered you can read the original threads here:

ATS Wallpaper Competition
ATS Wallpaper Competition Entries
Boolean Search.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   

i suggest you read those links you gave me,
and the rest of this thread.
I was refering to the fact that they said they were going to announce the winners from the short list (of which i am a contender
hehe) at least a month ago

You apparently took offense to what I wrote here, so my apologies to you. Pardon me for assuming.
I did re-read this thread, and failed to see how you still had a question after Kano's reply. I asked, to some extent, the same question last week, which is why I posted the links.

[edit on 29-1-2005 by Seth76]

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seth76

You apparently took offense to what I wrote here, so my apologies to you. Pardon me for assuming.
I did re-read this thread, and failed to see how you still had a question after Kano's reply. I asked, to some extent, the same question last week, which is why I posted the links.

sorry, didnt mean to sound so condecending. i though it was clear by what i wrote previously in the post that i knew the contest was over and was waiting for the results, rather than wanting to submit an entry.
Apologies fo' the confusion, my fault.

[edit on 31-1-2005 by superduperman]

top topics

join