It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Support bullying, stop people from trying to defend themselves.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: aynock
a reply to: Eunuchorn

Don't let it keep you up at night, he deserved what he got.

do you think every young kid who ever bullied anyone deserves permanent brain damage?

I think our great great great great grandparents were having their public water fluoridated. Our generation didn't stand a chance.
But to answer your question directly, yes. 1 in 7billion. Cause, reaction, & consequences in its purest form.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

No, no, something was learned. Not only were the kids who shot up the school not getting bullied, in some cases they were the bullies.

Bullies are friggin a-holes.
Standing up to bullies means you might get hurt.

That is why people only stand up to the victim, because obviously the victim has showed that they won't fight back when confronted.

We think we're so different from animals because we wear clothes and fly airplanes.
We're not.

If you look at different animals' psychology, you'll start to notice a pattern between theirs and ours.
Some people in this life were not meant to lead anyone or do anything but follow the leader.

Some were meant to lead others and misused that ability to instead hurt others.

I don't know where I fall, but I have gotten my ass stomped more than once for defending someone who wouldn't defend themselves. It'll happen again, and I don't mind. Nobody deserves to be bullied.

It's just that nowadays, everyone has to play nice and solving your bully problem with a fist will get you in more trouble than your bully.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: thisguy27

I hear ya. I was bullied a little bit in school, but i always seemed to be able to talk my way out of it, even when sticking up for others. not everyone can do that, i was very fortunate. The point i was trying to make with the columbine comment (which i totally failed lol) was that, i really thought that when that happened, it would be the beginning of the end of bullying. i know that i was naive in thinking that, but the trekkie in me believes we can do better.

I totally agree with your statement "solving your bully problem with a fist will get you in more trouble than your bully". Even saying you were sticking up for yourself does nothing because "were not supposed to stoop to their level". Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: thisguy27

I wish I was witness to more bullying; Id happily take a beating defending someone else, & hopefully dish a bit out as well.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join