It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave zero...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Has it been debunked?

How are you supposed to read the graph?
What does a peak mean what does a low point mean?

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: VforVendettea

Has what been debunked?
What graph?
OP likes this are hard to respond to, because they are just a few lines, with no real effort behind them. If you're looking to start a discussion, give us something to sink our teeth in to.
edit on 13-2-2015 by DAVID64 because: typo

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: VforVendettea
Has it been debunked?

How are you supposed to read the graph?
What does a peak mean what does a low point mean?

www.youtube.com...
Pretty Succinctly

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
They were a decent band ... but the lead singer's ex gave me hpv, so I don't listen to them anymore in protest.

If you mean the theory from T McKenna, then it wasn't debunked... we just shifted dimensions during the convergence in the projected period of extreme novelty... the result was so novel that we all suppressed the incident but are now in the hyperspace consciousness equilibrium that can only be exited with the help of 14.4 gms of psilocybin... well, according to the guy who regaled me in Walgreen's anyway.

eta don't get me wrong... I love me some Terrence and think he was gifted with genius... it's just that he broke with this dimension and is thus hard to comprehend unless you are the guy I mentioned in Walgreen's... who really seemed to understand.
edit on 2/13/2015 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

That just has to be the most novel reply to an almost meaningless OP I have ever read here on ATS. Made my afternoon. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
If you mean the theory from T McKenna, then it wasn't debunked... we just shifted dimensions during the convergence in the projected period of extreme novelty... the result was so novel that we all suppressed the incident but are now in the hyperspace consciousness equilibrium that can only be exited with the help of 14.4 gms of psilocybin... well, according to the guy who regaled me in Walgreen's anyway.

LMAO, thanks for that!

I wonder if psilocybin is a good treatment for those brain tumors

What caused Terence McKenna's Death? Drugs or Natural Cause
www.shroomery.org...

edit on 2/13/2015 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Nobody here remembers the Italian who got ill but kept to the thread? Zagari, I believe. Evasius started the thread, but dueced after his psychotic spell subsided, I assume.

Terrance was a bizarre fellow, and like most bizarre, was about 40% correct with very out there ideas. Yea, you can think that's a low percentage, but your average mind wasn't even considering 99% of what he was spewing forth. He'd be 99% correct with things normal minds would have bouncing around their tiny minds.

Anyways, guy was pretty dead wrong with this one. Like many great minds, he spent a good chunk of his time falling down a rabbit hole that lead many followers astray. So goes the story of humanity.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

Well, the strange thing to consider is ..

(Why would I even care?)

He claimed the timewave zero graph was the end of time as we knew it, and he was clearly wrong about that. However, it could be a valid chart for something, anything.. lol

new topics

top topics

join