It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here for knowledge, and constructive arguments

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I found this site completely by accident, while searching out and seeking knowledge. Being a christian, I believe in the ask and you shall receive statement. I asked for knowledge, and i was led here. Ive been reading for a few days, and generally like what i see. I will say, (hope to not get banned my first 24 hours here but...) there are a few out there that are TOTALLY nuts, funny how they all have "banned" as their names, glad i didnt have to listen to them. Admin is apparantly smart individuals. Everyone else that appears to be left are those with healthy "paranoia", skepticism, and a hunger for knowledge. I hope I can learn from what you have to say, and also hope that i can teach, or at least pass on what i know. I look foreward to getting to know many of you better, and hopefully for lack of a better term, arguing on occasion about different theories and such. Passion is a fundamental to life, without it, the sun comes up, and it sets, but youll never notice the wonder that it reveals daily, and what lurks when its not there.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Welcome aboard. Check out Below Top Secret for lighter fare and Politics@ for the obvious.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
well, so far IM ABSOLUTELY loving this site. Finally a place thats got at least 103% reality based thinkers. People who are passionate about what the believe. There were a few other places i have been to to discuss things that are discussed here, and the people had no passion about any of it, and the very few who did, had no real backing behind it, just blind following without seeking knowledge. Granted Im sure that ill find that here, only because i follow a few things in life blindly as well, but hopefully the people i run into and who run into me on these subjects will be willing to hear and share ideas as to why our thoughts may be wrong. As some of you, especially the mods and Smods have seen, i can be a little close to the edge, not that i mean anyone distress, just like my quote says, passion is key. im not here to offend, just learn and share. about the only thing i would like to find that would be more fun is, oh i dunno....a week in vegas with us all in the sam econvention hall discussing. The only thing i dont like about this board, is that no one is ever on at the same time I am on one of the topics id like Immediate responses on, oh btw, did i mention i can be impatient? I look foreward to an extended period of learning with all of you., and if i cant do it, can one of the mods do it for me...i remembered the word id rather use in the topic line....instead of argument, Debate is more appropriate

new topics

join