It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dinosaur Hoax

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

The part about creation was not put in there to cause Chaos. It was put there to try to explain a way things were created. It is man that blew this all out of proportion, not the person who wrote that explanation. Back in those days people had some of the same questions we have today. So someone tried to make an answer.

I don't think either side should be bashing each other over the creation theory passed on from over twenty five hundred years ago. We know more now but still, I think that the present Big Bang theory is just about as absurd as the one in the bible. We will never know how the universe was formed for sure. The Big Bang theory is just something science wants us to believe in so all their efforts to explain the creation were not in vain. Another words, it is not real science, the evidence they have gathered can be used to prove other theories we will have in the future too. I just prefer to say we don't know how the universe was formed or when. Now, maybe we could get a general idea when this planet was formed, but the basis for the testing is not proven to work beyond a certain amount of time correctly, way less than a million years.

It's not really that important anyway, what is important is to make sure we do not mess up what we have and ruin this garden of Eden that has been created. The whole planet is the Garden of Eden, even with it's deserts, we never got kicked out of it, people just think the grass is greener on the other side.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
She has a nice pair of dots. However, CRAZY, CRAZY CRAZY.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Nothing but more proof that stupid people are the new plague. Or, always have been. ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   
So far, stupidity only infects from mouth to ear, but I have always feared for the day it becomes airborn. Are we watching it happen rigt infront of us rajt in fronnt off aur ajs.. ejs.. ey.. ohh noooo

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   
She must be one of those religious freaks. The ones that think the world is 10,000 years old. You know the ones that added up time and said Naoh was 900 years old to account for other lost time for the 10,000 year garbage.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Of course dinosaurs existed! Cavemen were riding them a mere 5,000 years ago.
I bet she never been to the Creation Museum in Kentucky.

She truly puts the "fun" in fundamentalism.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   
the lack of logic is total in this one [ CAD ]

her obsesion with the brontosaurus is revealing - IMHO .

given that she patently ignores all whole skeletons // complete creatures ever found

an entire pop-psychology treatise COULD be written on her mindset // motives etc - but not by me

my take - just another scientifically illiterate fundamentalist

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Thx for posting it was quite entertaining ... ....damn those paleontologists

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
God, WHY are the hot ones dumb????

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Never understood the bible beyond being filled with educational stories and cool fiction. Hard to believe a book written a couple thousand years ago still has that much of an effect on people. And have any of you read the bible? Its f@#$ing awesome! Flying ships, talking bushes, monsters, giants and magic! Maybe steven king, Ann rice and the harry potter chick went back in time to write a collaboration book. Sure felt like it. I read it as a teenager, but did not approach it as religious doctrine. More of a quizzical desire. Wow was I not disappointed! Other than unusual language I had to get used to, it was a great read. A shame actually its seen as religious, betcha George Lucas would have KILLED IT as a movie! Better than star wars!

And yes, that biatch be crazy! Feel sorry for her kids, but especially for her husband!
edit on 920152809amSat, 14 Feb 2015 09:02:35 -0600 by Gothar because: crazy lady

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
LOL Well then those bones must have belonged to dragons.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: cavedweller88

That meme should say "Hott YouTube Girl Says Dinosaurs Are a Hoax"

If not believing in dinosaurs can strike up a conversation with this cutie, count me in. Never liked the idea of those giant lizard freaks anyways.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: wyrmboy12

Maybe it doesn't dispute anything in Christianity but it certainly flies in the face of creation and the age of the earth.
Sometimes I just have to wonder if zealots really believe what they say and if so do they know how stupid they sound?

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: wyrmboy12

Stupid sexist remarks don't move the subject along.
Let's try and remember this is not a men's social club shall we?

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Science does... It's called repeatable results. Verifiable and sustainable outcomes.
It requires no beliefs. Please ...you sound foolish to state otherwise. a reply to: ParasuvO

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: iDope

Being seven he could as easily assume that the farts were unrelated to anything he ate and is just a form of entertainment provided by his body. This is a scientific fact as I know seven year olds will ALWAYS laugh when someone farts.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: nemonimity

So errors were made...It's not like they had a blueprint or schematic to follow. Eventually corrections were made too.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

I must not have my sarcasm turned up high enough, I'll get that looked at.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join