It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you don't have a Valentine's Day Date...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
My heart goes out to you. I've spent many years alone on Valentine's Day so I feel for you if you don't have a date. It's not a bad thing. This is an open invitation for anyone who doesn't have plans to stop in to chat and share the un-valentine's day.

In case you don't know how to get to chat, you click the little down arrow next to myATS and then the word chat appears! You click that and the flash chat app window opens. Don't be shy!

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I have a date with chicken and rice.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Valentine's in Brazil is in June, so... gimme a few months and you might find me on chat!

Seriously, though, I've never used ATS chat. I may check it out later, thanks!

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ChefSlug

i feel valentines day ought to be more about the love we share as community than the love we share as mates. far too much emphasis is placed on how male and female interact with one another, and far too little on how we relate as a whole.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Valentines Day...I am going ice fishing with 2 married guys who want to get out as bad as I do. LOL

Hopefully my Valentine's Day date is a nice big 2 foot long pike.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The company of others is highly overrated.
As are holidays.

I'll see you guys right here for chocolate covered threads & conspiracy kisses.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Valentine's Day is just a made up holiday from Hallmark to sell cards and candy. I don't feel lonely on this day because I'm glad that I don't have to worry about being guilted into spending money on tacky crap.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I wonder what percentage of relationships tank on V-Day due to dashed expectations? If you're single on V-Day, you might be better off. LoL!

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Well, I'm married, but hubby is leaving for Boston (Maybe) today, so I will be alone on valentines.

Actually, for the whole weekend.

WHOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO.

I'm heartbroken. Can you tell?

(we don't celebrate it anyway. Our anniversary is our "lovey" day.)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Its mating season already?

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
well even though i am not spending it alone, my VD will be home made sushi and movies in bed, not a bad deal if you ask me, and in my opinion nobody is ever alone on that day, i am sure you all have someone that deep down you know is thinking of you, maybe you should just give him,her (or it, i'm not judging) a call, sometimes we are alone because we are scared of trying to be together.

Unless you are a psychopath, in that case, you might be the one to blame.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn
The company of others is highly overrated.

Depends who is the company.

As are holidays.

yes.

I'll see you guys right here for chocolate covered threads & conspiracy kisses.

Maybe I'll see you guys.. Might be busy.. But have fun without me and make me jealous.

Chocolate covered threads and conspiracy kisses.. Skeptic Overlords tell all book... haha.. I like that.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Ah,sorry man,won't be able to chat tomorrow as I will be helping the myriad of post men and women,and delivery people and couriers carry the vast weight of cards and presents I recieve each valentines day,into my house.
So there goes my day...

Sarcasm/off.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Sure are some miserable people on this site

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Chocolates, diamonds and a beautiful greeting card with a lovely handwritten message are not "tacky crap"!

Sal

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
Valentines Day...I am going ice fishing with 2 married guys who want to get out as bad as I do. LOL

I've heard that one before...

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SallieSunshine

Hey if you want to support a corporate holiday, fine. I just see it for what it is. Propaganda to get you to spend money for no reason.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Or is it 1 day out of the year where your significant other is hoping for the romance and surprises that are lacking the rest of the year?

Sal

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SallieSunshine

No, it's definitely a corporate holiday designed to get you to spend money, and it isn't the only day of the year that your significant other expects romance and surprises. There is also your anniversary, which too me sounds like a much more significant thing to celebrate than some arbitrary date in the middle of winter.
edit on 13-2-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

(post by andy06shake removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join