It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien & UFO Dreams

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
So I have had quite a few alien & UFO dream as well as non earthly dreams.
I am wondering what some peoples UFO and ET dreams are.
Do you think they may be based on parallel dimentions or experiences in another life?
Have you worked with secret programs in dreams?
Have you ever dreamed of an UFO invasion?
Ever seen the aliens come out of their crafts in a dream?
Have you piloted a ET craft in a dream?
How about time travel, have you done any of that in dreams?
Have you had any astral body experiences dealing with ETs or UFOs?
What do you learn from these dreams, and what do you think it all means?

I have had tons of UFO dreams. Seeing craft at night wiz around above the family farm, a 20 acre spread, mostly pasture. Once seeing a landed craft in a dream and going inside and seeing a humanoid creature with scaly snake like skin who was examining people with instruments I didn't recognize. When I asked too many questions he mentioned giving me an exam, but I said no thanks and he just smiled. Creepy.
In all of these dreams these craft were dangerous and people were avoiding them, or avoiding being seen by them.

In one OBE I felt something non human wanted me to continue being out of body, and then I panic and returned to my body automatically. That one was not a dream. I never tried to have an OBE, and the only couple I had, were ones I became aware of in the middle of the event. What made me become aware it was not a dream was the incredible vision and focus on detail, plus depth perception and being able to see everything in rooms with very low light at 3 in the morning. Just star light and maybe some moon light, but I could read text on a newspaper, and I actually did because a newspaper was on the dining room table. That is when I was kind of shocked into awareness when I could see so good.

It scared me pretty bad and caused automatic ending of the event, but it took several moments to return to my body which I had no choice but to witness the entire process, then after reintegration, sitting bolt upright and knowing it actually happened. I was left with the feeling that I was disappointing someone or some thing because I had become aware.

One UFO type of dream I was being interrogated by Air Force people in uniform, and was being shown a broken piece of metal that had reddish tinges like how metal discolors when it is heat treated. This piece had a hole that was fabricated and had been a grounding point for some electrode or cable. They wanted me to tell them what it was, to which I just said it was a high voltage ground made of some alloy with iridium in it. I don't know how I knew that lol..

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I recently had one where there was an blue skined alien saying they wouldnt share any technology with us until we stopped being so violent and warlike.

edit on 17-10-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
So I have had quite a few alien & UFO dream as well as non earthly dreams.
I am wondering what some peoples UFO and ET dreams are.
Do you think they may be based on parallel dimentions or experiences in another life?
Have you worked with secret programs in dreams?
Have you ever dreamed of an UFO invasion?
Ever seen the aliens come out of their crafts in a dream?
Have you piloted a ET craft in a dream?
How about time travel, have you done any of that in dreams?
Have you had any astral body experiences dealing with ETs or UFOs?
What do you learn from these dreams, and what do you think it all means?

My opinion is that they are some sort of test, at least the ones related to this questions.

•I'm not sure.
Though have dreamt as child to be put in some sorts of test in a school like area that based upon how much a person would take when offered something, while been observed behind a board. But now that I remember this, maybe noticing behind the board was the test because other kids just seemed distracted by been prized. Lol idk
The last dream test I remember was beneath earth(shortening all I dreamt in this dream) I was not alone, a group of people where been tested, including me, everyone been left in different sections one by one like in labor sections, and I ending in a medical section operating where was told to extract something especific.

•Yes.
When I becamed a teenager they started to become invasion dreams. They would never come out of the ships. As years progress I started dreaming them out of spacecraft behind counter's in a disastrous earthly realm. Grays a bit shorter than I, as there was a long hall to the left of the waiting room. I don't remember much more after that.

•I have dreamt I pilot a space craft, grays space craft but while I was navigating strangely one of them came up to me and ask me to go with(telepathically). I followed and not far from the navigation section there was people lined up. One of them (a male around his 20's with scruffy facial hair) was convulsing, then fell and had some sort of epileptic attack. The little gray look at me, like questioning me as if I had the answers as how to help the guy, while others looked perturbated . I didn't know how, I don't know what happened to him.

•No
At least that I can recall. But from all this ended with this concept thought of time travel.

•Yes on astral travel, No on ET's or UFO's or anything else anyone else has experience or maybe has but haven't heard of.

I learned there's a plan but do not know what sort's exactly. It just still feels unsettling, it's something that doesn't matter but at the same time it does.

edit on 12-2-2016 by LynxWoods because: I don't like when my mind means to say something and my fingers eat letters or words.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I've had a few invasion-type dreams. I've never seen a living being though. The first kind (and this was recurring for a few years), was me and at least one other outside on a chilly night in New England where I grew up. We were looking at stars and groups of stars started to move. The "stars" were actually light configurations on massive ships that were hiding in plain sight high in the sky as parts of the star field.

More recently I have had at least 2 dreams of human fighter jets traveling to the east at high speed. The sky is thick with clouds, it's night but there is a red illumination in the direction they're heading. They disappear into thick clouds and then there are rumbling booms and the clouds light up strobe-like with a sickening green light that is the alien's weaponry. The entire scene is foreboding and frightening as I think the humans are being decimated because our tech is not advanced enough.

Thirdly, I have had one very vivid time travel dream. A group of people and I encounter an ancient hand-held object sort of long like a handle to something. It is a device that can move you through time using concentration. We use it to go backwards to a time when primitive looking humans (sort of South American natives mixed with African features) are living in the cave area we were exploring. The region is coastal but wasn't when we started. They speak a language we can't understand, recognize the object which has "grown" more complete, device-like and complex, and they have stylized ornamentation on them (necklaces, head dresses, arm bands, etc. that seem to show crude interpretations of technological objects)
We use the device again in the caves, we're now in an abandoned ruined subterranean bunker that seems to have been around for a very long time and is of an architecture we can't recognize. We explore a bit and then decide to use the item one more time.
We're still in the bunker but it's in perfect shape, much more expansive than before filled with a form of tech we can't recognize, it's all around and seems similar to turbines used by dams but also has other elements that are much more strange, the color is earth tones (ocher, rusty red, sand brown, deep brown) and there is a loud speaker with a voice speaking a language that has elements of the language we heard the "primitive" humans speaking. The device is now whole, very technological, much like a door handle (not door knob). It plugs into a much larger device that looks like a cylindrical pod or container that can be used to travel (at least) very long distances anywhere on the planet (and maybe also through time, but we didn't try them). It becomes obvious the society we're in is global and highly advanced. Then I wake up because of my alarm.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

and what do you think it all means?

I think it means you are reading too much of whats on ATS and alike sites.

I believe that is the most logical explanation, your mind creates these dreams from all the info you take in when you are awake,

however that not to say that logic is correct and there isn't a deeper meaning or a metaphorical meaning to the dreams we have.

I have had very vivid dreams, one of what seemed like an alien invasion, the sky red, craft that seemed not of this earth flying around and blowing stuff up all over the place, just utter destruction, I am trying to find cover, running and trying to avoid the war above my head, feeling like the red sky is nuclear blast so powerful that in any moment the shock wave will hit and obliterate everything.

I have had dreams with the ability to make the effects of gravity seem like something that can be controlled by the mind and I can sit back and float on air.

What have I learnt?

The human mind is a powerful and wonderful thing to explore,

I have learned to try and believe in myself and if accomplished in full that nothing can make stumble from that path you are on.

However beliefs are easily manipulated by our environment so accomplishment of fully believing in yourself and having no doubts is something of a transcendence of the human mind in these modern times.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

When I first came to ATS I had posted a dream I had about aliens invading,
and I have only had a few of those kinds of dreams, but many years later when I looked back on it, it mirrored ISIS and what they have been doing.

Creepy stuff.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Last night i had a weird dream. i was out in my front yard and i looked up at the sky and could make out 2 spaceships from my yard, one a big one looked like an outline of a comb, while the other much smaller. I then saw a line of a rocket (like the weather rockets u see in the sky) head twords the smaller space craft, when it hit the parts of the space craft slowly fell to the earth and i picked up a part to see an alien figure looking symbol on the plastic from the ship i had assumed, which my dream skipped to me being inside the spacecraft before it got hit by the rocket, and it looked like a regular craft except it used alot of oranges and greens and bumpy walking paths, then i skipped to when i ran in to tell my family but when i came out it was all gone, and so was my alien ship piece which apparently the alien itself had taken it back froom me later in my dream. I had not known about this site or anything until today after it all has happend. and this isnt the weirdest of dreams i have,
edit on 19-6-2016 by Harleyquinzelxx because: Added to it and spelled stuff correctly

top topics

<< 1   >>

join