It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien & UFO Dreams

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
So I have had quite a few alien & UFO dream as well as non earthly dreams.
I am wondering what some peoples UFO and ET dreams are.
Do you think they may be based on parallel dimentions or experiences in another life?
Have you worked with secret programs in dreams?
Have you ever dreamed of an UFO invasion?
Ever seen the aliens come out of their crafts in a dream?
Have you piloted a ET craft in a dream?
How about time travel, have you done any of that in dreams?
Have you had any astral body experiences dealing with ETs or UFOs?
What do you learn from these dreams, and what do you think it all means?

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
So I have had quite a few alien & UFO dream as well as non earthly dreams.
I am wondering what some peoples UFO and ET dreams are.
Do you think they may be based on parallel dimentions or experiences in another life?

I try not to speculate too much. But I lean toward a Jungian model.

-Have you worked with secret programs in dreams?

Sort of.

-Have you ever dreamed of an UFO invasion?

Maybe. Depends on what you mean by invasion.

-Ever seen the aliens come out of their crafts in a dream?

No, not that I recall.

-Have you piloted a ET craft in a dream?

Yes

-How about time travel, have you done any of that in dreams?

Yes

-Have you had any astral body experiences dealing with ETs or UFOs?

Yes

-What do you learn from these dreams

Things that can't easily be put into words.

-and what do you think it all means?

Can't put that into words either. Not while in this ordinary state of consciousness.

👣

edit on 677Friday000000America/ChicagoFeb000000FridayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Dreams are often a sign of the real thing happening, and thats what is allowed in your memory. Part of the reason its done at night so often, is to keep memories and experiences confined to dream time, so as to hide what is under the scenes for people.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Here's a link to a UFO/Alien dream that I had which I posted in the Dreams and Predictions forum:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 13-2-2015 by Junkheap because: I accidentally a word. Is it dangerous?

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I do believe that the Soul can exit the vehicle during meditation/dreams. There was this one dream where I "woke up" on another planet, in another body. I'll never forget how detailed everything was. What amazed me was the feeling of trying to grasp the controls of this new body. In the "dream" I was even assisted by two female beings. They seem to know that something was off about my state. It was so detailed that I actually sketched their abode, the alien worlds scenery etc. Since we are Quantum (entangled) Holographic (light energy) Souls (eternal), the Universe is waiting to be explored, but only if we use the right "tools".

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I have had a few dreams of piloting a few different types of alien crafts, in the dreams the crafts just moved by thought force however I doubt they were powered by thought. One was a classic saucer type while the other was a sphere type. Interesting to say the least.

I have also had multiple dreams of alien invasions, all of which seemed real at the time.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I haven't had a good alien/ufo dream in quite some time, but I have had many in the past. Some were amazing where there were lights in the sky making patterns and just stunningly beautiful. They were however, malevolent and people were in their houses or elsewhere hiding. In many, I became part of a group that were trying to hide and help others along the way.

I have also had dreams where it was human armies we were hiding from. People were captured in both kinds of dreams. Usually I got away. If I was caught I escaped helping others escape with me. Weird. Sometimes children were abandoned or lost and I always took them and looked after them even though I knew it would be extremely risky as babies or little ones cry and make noise and bring attention. I was terrified but brave. LOL

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
In some dreams I have seen some of the ETs outside of thier ships and appear to be beautific humans.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   
So i recently had a mars dream, beautiful alien larger than earth women amazons were teaching me how to use some mental type of technology. Very interesting to say the least. . . .

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Here is my abduction story. I was Born in NJ 1965 and these events happened between 1975 to 1989 (Watch the video when you get to the youtube link)
I never believed any of this until recently. As a kid I was imaginative and goofy no doubt. I loved Close Encounters hated E.T. At ages 11-16 I had developed a rash of alien nightmares where they all started and ended the same way.
I was in the country seeing rolling hills around dusk, as I sensed “them” coming I would soon see there ominous lights poke from the clouds like a circus show disco light with powerful beams but I was not laughing. I would however run while screaming and begging "I thought you were done with me, I thought you were DONE WITH ME!!!” as the ships approached. Then like all of the other dreams I would end up in some victorian cottage house in the plains where every time I ended up not escaping but being sucked up by the blue light out side. The blue light passed through walls and windows and I would be grabbed and harmlessly get passed through the wall or window up to the ship. But I never made it. Every time I would wake frightened just before my flailing body reached the ship in my eyesight.(my first blue light drift was much much younger no Aliens) They continued and I would wake up before I reached the ship.
Those were the nightmares but not the last dream!
Then came the very last "dream" it all changed...this time!. This time I awoke on the ship just as I arrived almost as if exactly where the other ones ended! This time I was I was not afraid at all, actually it was very welcoming. This “dream felt nothing like the rest, well the rest sucked. The immediate feeling of this dream was a reunited friendship. I saw my old friends, yes I felt we were already friends. The short stocky brown friendly ones I knew well and we hugged. They were very social and warm. I knew I was with my friend Scott from earth in this dream. After the pleasantries my tunnel vision became more apparent. I was led to a cold steel like table where I seemingly froze still. Then the other species came out. Yes the other ones. The tall grey blue, cold as ice scientists!! No communication all business the exact opposite of the short ones. As I froze in some fear his finger went towards my belly he stared at me and poorly tried to calm me. They are just not that type, you know like spine surgeons…dicks! Then magically his fore finger turned into a medical instrument and penetrated my abdomen then magically (again) connected on the other side of my skin but not in my belly and bolted on! Like a bolt appeared out of no where. After passing out the next thing I remember is getting up and heading to leave, again at ease and happy. As we do I beg the aliens to make sure my friend forgets everything because he will freak out. I begged. Next scene in the dream me and Scott are just walking in the woods oblivious to what had happened. We never discussed. That was my last dream. but not over.
In 1989 a movie came out called Communion with Chris Walken 8 years AFTER my last dream. This book I never read and was not even out then...then I saw this..www.youtube.com...
The finger turning into a medical instrument!!
Well, as you can see I freaked out!! I fell on the floor and bawled. How did my mind make up this finger thing 8 years earlier! I searched movies and it never existed. Well at this point I am crazy. This never happened to me and it is a coincidence. Right? Well still not over.
In 2013 this bothered me long enough so I look into finding an “expert” I did. David M Jacobs from Temple University. (look him up) I emailed him THIS story and he responded in less than 24 hours! He said he was busy grading Finals he will get back. I never heard agin from him.
After 11 months I e mailed back and again within hours he resounded saying he remembered me and insisted I get some others involved. in my area and referee me.
I have not follow though.
Honestly Id rather think its all goofy and nothing happened but Jacobs seems to think different.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMackle

I had one. 2 friends and I lying in the yard with our heads together. Craft poke through clouds from all over. Hovering, light show. I'm focused on one in particular.

Now I'm at a large table. I think I'm on the ship. It is like a large conference room. I feel I don't belong. There is much discussion, about a folder. I understand nothing, I don't belong. I keep my eyes down, I never see anyone. I am afraid to be discovered. The folder comes to me. I open it. On top is a picture of me and my 2 friends laying in the yard. That's all I remember.

It was vivid. I can still picture the scene. The sky with the craft, and the picture of us from above.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ISawItFirst

I too was with a friend. Seen similar. room similar.I am going get hypnotized by someone who is not familiar with this stuff for an unbiased opinion.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I have had a dream of aliens invading a few times as well, those seem so real I am amazed when I wake up and it was all just a dream.

I wonder if it really has happened in a parallel world. . . .

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord
I have had a very odd recurring dream now for a few years, to the point that I have scrolled through Google Earth trying to locate or pin point the exact location.
In my dream, to the left of Western Australia is an Island not on any official maps (no idea what gives me this impression other than dream intuition) with a cave entrance. The entrance opens (like Star Trek sliding doors but rock) and out walk to individuals which look they walked straight out of an ancient Egyptian wall mural. They are male in form, top less, tanned bodies I can recall what they are wearing waist down, but their heads are of Eagle heads (in proportion) to the body size which appears average male in height. They come out of the entrance, standing next to one another (in line) and just stare out at sea (looking in the direction of Australia but you can not see any landmass). Right at the end of the dream their eyes suddenly omit a dark blue light. It's clear to me that their heads are some sort of helmut (that looks like an Eagles Head). That's it, same recurring dream that is probably 30 seconds I recognise it when it pops up, I've tried to see in the cave (can't) the only thing I seem to have freedom to do is study the two beings. I always have the feeling that they are coming up to the surface, already here and have woken up.

A

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I have had a dream where I flew with the light as it showed me clear cut forests, it had a question, what is this and the implication is that it was disturbed by mans destruction of the environment. I believe it was a being from what in a vision was described to me as ancients, I believe that it might be a cryptic animal that is a care taker of the land.
I met another who said UFOs visited him nightly and asked who the environmental messiah would be. I don't think they meant a person but foreshadowed spiritual atonement. I also think it is what most people would think of as psychic communication. I don;t believe they are solid craft but more akin to sylphs, or spirits of places such as sacred areas.

a reply to: FormOfTheLord

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I had a dream I was a light being with some kind of super speed.

I have had quite a few super powered dreams, lots of war too, interesting stuff.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Can someone help me out, i had a dream a few years ago that i cant forget, but in my dream i had contact with an alien in my back yard, he told me to be out side at 3 - 3:30 am , i cant remember the month right but for some reason I believe its june the 13th, when i had that dream it was june the 7th or 8th . But i totally forgot to go outside that night, I rememberd the next day. Now i am curious what would have happened if i had been there? I can't forget this dream. Any ideas?

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMackle
Here is my abduction story. I was Born in NJ 1965 and these events happened between 1975 to 1989 (Watch the video when you get to the youtube link)
I never believed any of this until recently. As a kid I was imaginative and goofy no doubt. I loved Close Encounters hated E.T. At ages 11-16 I had developed a rash of alien nightmares where they all started and ended the same way.
I was in the country seeing rolling hills around dusk, as I sensed “them” coming I would soon see there ominous lights poke from the clouds like a circus show disco light with powerful beams but I was not laughing. I would however run while screaming and begging "I thought you were done with me, I thought you were DONE WITH ME!!!” as the ships approached. Then like all of the other dreams I would end up in some victorian cottage house in the plains where every time I ended up not escaping but being sucked up by the blue light out side. The blue light passed through walls and windows and I would be grabbed and harmlessly get passed through the wall or window up to the ship. But I never made it. Every time I would wake frightened just before my flailing body reached the ship in my eyesight.(my first blue light drift was much much younger no Aliens) They continued and I would wake up before I reached the ship.
Those were the nightmares but not the last dream!
Then came the very last "dream" it all changed...this time!. This time I awoke on the ship just as I arrived almost as if exactly where the other ones ended! This time I was I was not afraid at all, actually it was very welcoming. This “dream felt nothing like the rest, well the rest sucked. The immediate feeling of this dream was a reunited friendship. I saw my old friends, yes I felt we were already friends. The short stocky brown friendly ones I knew well and we hugged. They were very social and warm. I knew I was with my friend Scott from earth in this dream. After the pleasantries my tunnel vision became more apparent. I was led to a cold steel like table where I seemingly froze still. Then the other species came out. Yes the other ones. The tall grey blue, cold as ice scientists!! No communication all business the exact opposite of the short ones. As I froze in some fear his finger went towards my belly he stared at me and poorly tried to calm me. They are just not that type, you know like spine surgeons…dicks! Then magically his fore finger turned into a medical instrument and penetrated my abdomen then magically (again) connected on the other side of my skin but not in my belly and bolted on! Like a bolt appeared out of no where. After passing out the next thing I remember is getting up and heading to leave, again at ease and happy. As we do I beg the aliens to make sure my friend forgets everything because he will freak out. I begged. Next scene in the dream me and Scott are just walking in the woods oblivious to what had happened. We never discussed. That was my last dream. but not over.
In 1989 a movie came out called Communion with Chris Walken 8 years AFTER my last dream. This book I never read and was not even out then...then I saw this..www.youtube.com...
The finger turning into a medical instrument!!
Well, as you can see I freaked out!! I fell on the floor and bawled. How did my mind make up this finger thing 8 years earlier! I searched movies and it never existed. Well at this point I am crazy. This never happened to me and it is a coincidence. Right? Well still not over.
In 2013 this bothered me long enough so I look into finding an “expert” I did. David M Jacobs from Temple University. (look him up) I emailed him THIS story and he responded in less than 24 hours! He said he was busy grading Finals he will get back. I never heard agin from him.
After 11 months I e mailed back and again within hours he resounded saying he remembered me and insisted I get some others involved. in my area and referee me.
I have not follow though.
Honestly Id rather think its all goofy and nothing happened but Jacobs seems to think different.

Sis you ever talk with this expert? Did anything come from it? I'm local enough to temple that is within driving distance.

I've had many dreams in the past of 'aliens.' But I've never considered them aliens but more intra dimensional beings without ties to the earth element. (Ie no meat suit but very real)

there are a few 'dreams' that have always bothered me.

1) I was conscious in my dream, very lucid. But I was in the dark. There's a light up ahead and I'm furious. Something was wrong and it was 'their' fault. I'm in spirit form, just my astral body. As I get closer to the light I find myself in a conference room. There's a long table. No chairs. But there may be a door in front of me. The table is to my left. There's a tall being there. You can barely see 'his' actual feature because he is so bright. But I KNOW who 'he' is. We start talking but its in a different language. I'm vocal and he is speaking telepathically. I have no idea what we are saying but I'm angry. At this point I start to become aware of my sleeping body and I'm aware I'm in 2 separate places. Because of this the tie to my body starts to draw me back. I slowly wake but I'm still talking in this other language. As I come fully awake this being is still conversing with me but his body turns as I'm being sucked back. I felt him looking at me then my human body. Its unnerving in that form but not in spirit. If that makes sense. As I come fully awake my husband is staring at me... Asked me what language that was...

2) I am dreaming that they are coming for me. I made a mistake and my body is 'sick'. (This happens in several dreams. I'm allergic to a lot!!!) I'm fighting them because its annoying. Am I not supposed to enjoy earthly pleasures?. Either way I f'd up. I'm lucid but barely and I only agreed to a healing if they come to me in my home... They keep me barely aware and its only because I demand it. I'm engulfed in blue light and risin . There's a being to my right. A darker blue and not as radiant as the other guy. The more 'sickess' he pulls out the darker he gets. I start to hurt. My body is sore. And I'm not fighting because I'm attached to this body. I'm pulling out and fighting for full consciousness. (I end up waking my husband in this fight) I finally pull away, float back into bed and cuddle into him but he is ridgid. I think its just a dream at this point... He sits on this for a few days then finally breaks his silence... He witnessed the entire thing. Now he jokes about me being an implant.

3) this one is a little less aware. But I'm on a ship when I become lucid. And I'm sitting with a group of people. Waiting to go back. I f'd up again and I'm sick. This time they give me no choice and I knew better than to argue. But I'm not the only one. I can see them walking around. They are now physical and not lighted. They are tall. Maybe 6-8'. Lean. Long. Wearing suits. Their face is gray/white. I remember them from childhood. They remind me of a praying mantis. But more humanoid. One sits beside me. I feel like a child being chastised. Finally they tell me I need to be unconscious this time and 'knock' me out. When I become aware again I'm back in the waiting room. I now have to console the others to not be afraid.

I've never been afraid of this bunch. But I so get scared because its noRma

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
*got cut off*

I just want to say I always thought these were just dreams. Not so sure anymore.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Had a good one the other day about myself being an alien in a lab, I was an alien humanoid with a bald head, kinda looked like Kratos from god of war, with some American scientists trying to disect me but my super strong skin stopped them, however they got a super meta material saw to cut into me, they were perplexed that even after thay were able to cut into me my body and skin kept on instantly regenerating. All the while I was laughing while strapped down on the table. Stange dream no idea where that came from.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join