It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rotherham whistleblower, threatened by cops & given "race awareness training"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
a reply to: intrptr

It's because a new report has just been released criticising the new council for there refusal to accept the original reports findings.
Have to admit though i dont know about the royal sex abuse scandal?

Sorry for the delay…

Yah they hate that stuff. It digs up the darkest secret can of worms in the halls of power. Nobody likes to do that.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: eletheia

Or maybe a Pakistani Muslim Culture thing?

What point are you lot trying to make here?

That all Pakistanis or Muslims are paedophiles grooming white girls

Again, display your evidence that backs up your claims of non Muslim rapist paedos involved in the scandal, genuine question, I'd like to know.
The issues lie with Muslims of Pakistani origin. Clear now? You really have no idea what a fool you look,ignorance is bliss eh? Still, you can always go on about how your background is from a minority victim point of view so you can 'feel' for these poor oppressed Muslim eh?
Predictable and pitiful at the same time..

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Fermy

Your so productive.

Please find me a source that doesn't say "predominantly Asian" "mostly Asian" or "mainly Asian" and I'll accept it that they were all Asian.

Until then I'll go with what the many sources I've read have stated.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Your so productive.

Please find me a source that doesn't say "predominantly Asian" "mostly Asian" or "mainly Asian" and I'll accept it that they were all Asian.

Until then I'll go with what the many sources I've read have stated.

Does this mean you have no proof?

Has it occurred to you that the same PC handwringing that allowed this cultural stain to fester also attempts to lessen the blame by not blaming the perps outright but seeks to dilute and mislead?

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

According to The Independent...

www.independent.co.uk...

The report claims;
Most of the perpetrators were described as “Asian” by the young victims, some only 11 years old.

What does "most" mean, Fermy?

Does it mean "all of them"?

When was the definition of "most" changed?

Edit: Ok now the report has been diluted and falsified, this is a pointless back and forth.
I could also claim the report is a lie and say they were prediminantly White british but it doesn't make it true.
edit on 14-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Was everyone who groomed these girls a Muslim?

YOUR POST

If as said in the charges they were all Pakistani .... I think its fair

to assume that at least 97% (which is most of them) who groomed

the girls were Muslim

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

The ones charged yes...

That is a tiny percentage of those involved.

Some of the victims were Muslims yes, but they were predominantly white girls.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't find the race or religion of the predominant victims or abusers as important as the final outcome...

Which should be the harshest punishment for all involved so everyone who was abused (no matter their ethnicity or belief) gets full justice and closure.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Except they were Muslims.

From Pakistan.

Not 'white' British.

The media is adopting a soft approach lest they too be charged with racism.

Show me names of the non Pak Muslim offenders. You cannot, ergo you are suggesting spurious information.

How's that for a Haiku? You really can't help yourself. Despite the facts staring you in the face you choose obfuscation and muddled blather to make your point. You need to address your feeling of empathetic victimhood, try professional help with your low self esteem.
I can assure you the UK Pak community doesn't welcome you in to their society but will happily allow you to prostrate yourself in their defence. So deluded.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Great!

You should have just said from the beginning you don't believe the Official Report and we could have saved a lot of time dealing with other things.

You seem obsessed with my personality... Rather than the Report... But then again you don't believe the Report so you obviously have to deflect towards the sort of person you think I am & Media irrelevance...

Which says a lot about your own self esteem...

I guess people aren't allowed to "wonder" about certain things in case high and mighty people like yourself decide to become an armchair pseudo-psychologist who can do barely anything but throw insults about.

If I need professional help, I'll be sure to get some...
But not from someone like you. Your advise is pathetic & wouldn't help anybody who is "deluded".

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

The ones charged yes...

Don't know where you are taking your info from .... but ALL

the men *charged* were Pakistani/Asian so by that very fact ....

most probably all were Muslim too?

That is a tiny percentage of those involved.

Some of the victims were Muslims yes, but they were predominantly white girls.

Don't understand what you mean by your first line?

NO ALL the *victims* were white, and none were Muslim!

Maybe it's just me, but I don't find the race or religion of the predominant victims or abusers as important as the final outcome...

Which should be the harshest punishment for all involved so everyone who was abused (no matter their ethnicity or belief) gets full justice and closure.

The race or religion of the *victims* is not of consequence, just as long

as they ALL receive justice.

Not so for the perpetrator, naming and shaming (along with an appropriate

punishment) may just make 'their' own community sit up and take more

responsibility for the actions of the unspeakable within their own

communities.... e.g. >>>>

As said earlier in the thread it was said that women and girls were refusing

to take taxi's or mini cabs with Asian drivers

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Let's focus on Asian groomers and White girls...

Ignore the Roma Slovaks, Kosovans & Eastern Europeans involved in grooming & trafficking in the report and the Asian victims of grooming...

The Report is clearly false.

& anyone who believes it is a deluded, obfuscator with low self esteem.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Absolutely false and obviously you haven't read the Rotherham Report.

Some of the victims were Muslims.

Most of the attackers were Asian.

Stop lying & making up a narrative.
All of you.

Read the full report or don't...

But your lies will not fly with me no matter how often you repeat yourselves.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

He said: “Our recent cases have involved both female and male offenders and people from a wide range of different backgrounds including British, Pakistani and Roma Slovak.

m.thestar.co.uk...

I suppose that guy in the Mugshot is a Pakistani Muslim!

Stop Lying!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

What about those who were neither Asian or Muslim, even if in a smaller percentage bracket?

How does it help all the victims if we focus on the fact the attackers were predominantly/mainly/mostly Asian?

It may not help the girls who have already been victims of abuse by men of this particular profile, but it may help enormously to forewarn POTENTIAL victims.

It is as well to have this sort of thing out in the open so that everyone can understand the point of view of the perpetrators. How some men of some foreign cultures view the British people and the Western way of life, and whether or not young white or mixed raced women are seen as fair game by them.

How might they view young women who have been raised in a less restricted society than their own, young women who are not forbidden to speak to men they have not been introduced to and are allowed to come and go as they please without some sort of chaperone?

We needn't only restrict ourselves to trying to understand the Pakistani mindset, it might be a good idea to put a myriad of ideas and attitudes under the spotlight BUT, for the purposes of this debate we might do well to focus on the problem at hand: how it arose, how and why those in authority failed to deal with it and how we might prevent it from happening again.

It is a fair point, I think, to note that British families are perceived by some to not care enough for or guard closely enough their children. That perception may or may not be erroneous but some men have found ways to exploit the freedoms allowed to young British girls.

Maybe now would be a good time to ask that any men or boys who disagree with the grooming of their daughters or sisters take some measures to protect them. Walk them to and from school, offer to go into town with them. And just in general, look out for any predatory behaviour - by any man - and step in to help get the girl away from danger.

In fact, look out for predators of young boys, too. Start to see all the kids, and their innocence and right to walk about unmolested, as precious and the responsibility of all of us.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

If these are your personal opinions then they reflect your personality. This manifests itself in your gratuitous defense of Islam whenever criticism is aimed at it's deviants. It's clear you regard yourself in the same way when you bring up your Irish/Scottish heritage. You could have said white Brit but no, you felt the need to bring ancestry into the debate. Like that my makes you an expert.
I resent your false intellectual posturing on these threads to pull up Islam and its obvious intolerance and perversity hence my responses, I may involve you but don't imagine this thread or others are about you. Reign that ego in.
The Pakistani community in the UK has a #ing great deal to answer for,it has been allowed to police itself in the name of PC appeasement and people like you go along with it out of some pious sense of applying social justice. This country is a cultural mess and you are part of the problem and I am going to pull you up on it every time you spout your hand wringing rubbish. Those you defend would kill you before they allowed you to date one of their daughters yet you think you know how they need to be understood.
Pffft.

"So you've been to school for a year or two and you know you've seen it all
Bragging that you know how the 'n-word's feel the cold and the slums have so much soul"
Holiday in Cambodia
Spiritual journey my arse,get a grip.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: berenike

I agree with that berenike...

It also is good to expose the ethnicity so victims who haven't come forward don't feel as if it's just gonna be kept quiet because of the attackers race.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Double.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Not about me?

Doesn't appear that way when you've sent about 5 different posts discussing your perceptions of my mindset, mental health & personality traits...

Were those not specifically for me?

Or is it an "ego" thing?

You're a liar.

Simple.

You said prove they weren't all Muslims...
I proved with a report source that it was mainly Asians, but not all (Asians, Brits, Eastern Europeans all involved)...
You then claimed the report is probably being falsified just to suit your narrative...

You said there were no White Brits involved...
That giant mugshot of convicted Rotherham groomer and rapist Lee Crutchley is false as well I guess...

Continue with your psycho-analysis and your lies...

I'll stick to the topic and the reported facts!

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Where have I lied? Your ignorance is not evidence of me deliberately telling falsehoods aka lying.
Your report mentions recent cases, hence the white bouncer mugshot. The investigation was initiated in response to historical abuse by Pakistani gangs beginning at least ten years ago.Get it?
Nobody claims paedo rapists are exclusively Pak in origin, get it? I could find examples of all crimes by all types yes, still not particularly relevant to the OP though is it ? Well, in your mind yes but others can see for themselves without the limitations of ego and PC blinkers.
I've pulled your nonsense up and you start farting sparks. Ha ha ha.
Reported facts? You're sure you have all the facts? You're sure the media isn't playing the ethnicity angle down in the name of multi multi PC? Tell you what, let's bung in the great train robbery ad well they were white Brits, completely irrelevant if course but we can't have all the blame on this misogynist mindset after all.
You split hairs in a desperate attempt to save face, it is a shameful way to behave, do yourself a favour and move to a Sharia law country, or maybe Peshwar region of your beloved Pakistan and see how well you're treated. Of course you won't which is a great,great shame. Guess you wouldn't care for the lifestyle.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Hey everybody, it's OK, Pakistanis aren't the only criminals in town, move along,nothing to see here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join