It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rotherham whistleblower, threatened by cops & given "race awareness training"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
When it was first reported on the news, and it was queried

why it had been allowed to go on for so long, that white teen

age girls had been coming forward for more than 10 years with

complaints against Pakistani men, and no action had been taken

by the authorities. The answer from the *head of local council*

and the *head of the police* from that area was that it was a very

delicate situation and as all the accused were Pakistani it would

be misconstrued as *racist*

So a white teen age girl cannot get justice .... because everyone

else lives in fear of being labelled a *bigot* or a *racist*

That's it in a nutshell

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Firefly_
a reply to: doobydoll

How would you feel if someone refused to deal with you or your children because of your gender and skin colour? If they punished you and your children for crimes you had no part in whatsoever? I am sure you would hate it. I am sure you would feel wronged and want something done about it.

Sorry, hurt feelings come way low in priorities where the safety

and well being of my children are concerned.

You have taken the bait hook, line and sinker. You have fallen for the government's divide and conquer strategy. It worked on you because you are racist, plain and simple. You are everything that is wrong with this country and exactly why it is the # hole it has become.

Don't know where you get that idea from ..... every time the topic

of immigration comes up, the government comes up with the phrase

(copy righted by Tony Blair) "We are living in a *multi cultural* society!

Where we have to make the allowances.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

You have taken the bait hook, line and sinker. You have fallen for the government's divide and conquer strategy.

So which is it???

It seems every other day the CT view is that the government wants us all to be the same identical-thinking robots and to interbreed until we are all grey. And then every other-other day, the CT view is that the gov't is trying to divide and conquer us all.

How would you feel if someone refused to deal with you or your children because of your gender and skin colour? If they punished you and your children for crimes you had no part in whatsoever? I am sure you would hate it. I am sure you would feel wronged and want something done about it.

First of all, I would not be in the situation where me and my children were judged by a culture not my own: because there are no nations in this solar system offering asylum to white westerners in order to further the multi-cultural agenda. Strange that eh ? But if I woke up one day and me and my family had been teleported into some culture that did not like us, I would GTFO!! I have no desire to be where I am not appreciated. I also have no desire to fight a losing battle on principle alone.

Oh and speaking being punished for crimes one did not commit himself. I'm getting really tired of the forced multiculturalization of western nations justified by endless guilt-trips for the crimes of my fathers fathers in their so-called evil imperialism.

It worked on you because you are racist, plain and simple. You are everything that is wrong with this country and exactly why it is the # hole it has become.

Oh that's some rich grade-A caviar topped bullshIt right there mate.... You take a person who is upset at what has happened, and try to label him the problem instead of what (rightly) pissed him off in the first place.

The problem is humans aren't meant to co-exist multiculturally. Live in denial all you want, but it's genetically programmed into us to be apprenhensive of 'outsiders'. It's a freakin survival trait man! We will never shake it until we are able to genetically recode ourselves. Until such a day, why do we insist on trying to deny reality.

He is not the problem, idiots who think we can try to deny the reality of our human social boundaries and pay no penalties ARE!!

edit on 13-2-2015 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
This country will burn to the ground and you will have brought it entirely upon yourselves with your outright hatred and ignorance.

I don't, and never have bought into the ridiculous "theory" about killing/breeding out the white race with multiculturalism. MC exists for a variety of reasons, mainly economical. Immigrants have brought so much richness and diversity to British life, and without them, many of us would even not be here. It is disturbed and twisted people who have turned it into something negative - ignorant racist "natives" who want to keep britain white, or governments who exploit them for their own gain, by playing on the ignorants fears and creating divisions that really are not necessary for whatever purpose. Let's not forget how Britain got most of its wealth either, this is inextricably linked to this topic.

I am appalled at the entire Rotherham situation. The monsters that did the crimes, and the monsters that covered them up. Those people, and those alone, should be punished for what happened. Why should 100% innocent people who live good lives with honest values be punished by what is nothing short of ignorance and racism? You are using this crap as an excuse to validate your racist views. But in reality you are nothing more than bigots.

Things will NEVER get better as long as you maintain your horrible attitudes.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

You have taken the bait hook, line and sinker. You have fallen for the government's divide and conquer strategy. It worked on you because you are racist, plain and simple. You are everything that is wrong with this country and exactly why it is the # hole it has become.

Racist? Possibly, maybe likely even.

I call it mistrust. I don't blame people like me for my country being 'the sh!thole it's become', I blame a corrupt paedophile government, corrupt police force, corrupt and afraid authorities, all of which are complicit in covering up for perverted paedophile gangs and allowing these heinous crimes to be perpetrated upon young vulnerable children for so long.

And when our authorities fail so badly to protect us and our children and ignore laws put in place to prevent and/or punish those responsible, how can you or I be certain that some, or even most, of these perverts aren't still at large and still being shielded from justice? How do we know that the ones caught are the only guilty ones? The proof has already emerged that these people were protected by authorities and police, and I think these few were thrown to the wolves while the majority have escaped and continue to be protected. I think this is all linked to the alleged paedophile MP scandal.

The mistrust towards ethnic communities is the fault of police and authorities that deliberately allowed these perverts to continue, and maybe people like me cannot trust police or authorities to uphold our laws regardless of race or religion, so the only thing we can trust with regards to our kids' safety, is ourselves.

Those protesting asian taxi drivers said all those the 'bad men are now in jail', but personally I don't believe they all are. Some of them are yes. All of them, no chance. And I suspect that if a couple of authorities are covering up foreign paedo gangs, there are also others doing the same.

My daughters are not getting in any cab with an asian male driver. Never. Not negotiable. A female asian driver, yes no problem. Call me racist, sexist, or a sexist racist, whatever, I care not. I say I'm a concerned parent and citizen. Thank you.

edit on 13-2-2015 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Firefly_

*Racism*
It always seem to me that the 'white' person is

always considered racist to the 'coloured' person??

My opinion is that racism works both ways .... but how often

do you see the white person pull the 'race card'.

Don't you think it was racist for those Pakistani men to pick

entirely on 'white' girls

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia
a reply to: Firefly_

Don't you think it was racist for those Pakistani men to pick

entirely on 'white' girls

I don't think it was due to their white skin. I believe it's because we've lost family values. Materialism and sex, pushed by MSM is the way forward today. Take a look at the average family in say Italy or South America. They eat together, respect each other and take care of each other.They know their roles.
You'd get a nice punch in the face for trying to take advantage of their women. In other words, they value family and know how to keep it going.

We've lost it. A mother isn't a mother any more, homes have become open houses where any stud can come in and # your daughters. Whenever she gets pregnant? just get an abortion.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Many asian communities in the UK are very upset by the way this stories has been reported. Its the fact that the media reported them as simply "Asian" grooming gangs, instead of reporting the full story, that they were ALL of Pakistani origin.

To people here who keep trying to tell everyone the ethnicity is not important, go and talk to non Pakistani law abiding asians living in britain about this story. They feel very upset and let down by the media establishment for not reporting properly and for simple referring to these gangs as "asian".

Imagine if they were irish grooming gangs. How would that be reported by the media? What would they say " British grooming gangs"? No. They would say irish. Why? Because thats the true story about what happened. Journalists need to do their freaking job and report the facts.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

I don't think it was due to their white skin.
knowing enough pakistanis, and their history, I would be willing to wagar that it was.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: funkadeliaaaa

That's true, and here in Lancashire Indian girls are also targeted by Pakistani males and they're very proud of themselves if they can ruin their lives, their behaviour they feel justified in because of historical and religious resentments and an expression of the superiority of Islam because they would never allow this to happen to girls of their own community, so they prey upon those considered weak and degenerate and undeserving of sympathy.

So yes it's not just down to the fact they're Asian, the Indian community generally behaves very well and gets along with everyone, there are important religious and cultural factors involved and clearly Hindu's and Sikhs have superior moral values and standards towards others than a religion which is simply an excuse to hate and conquer.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

I wouldnt say Sikhs, but Hindus can be just as bad (in india anyway) e.g. 1984 genocide against the Sikhs after the assasination of Indra Ghandi by her sikh bodyguards.
I am yet to learn about any such attrocities ever being committed by the Sikhs in their 500 year long history...

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: funkadeliaaaa

But we're discussing how immigrant groups have behaved and adapted in this country and i don't recall Hindu's ever massacring anyone or committing any great outrage, despite historical conflicts back in their place of origin, and thus they have earned the right to be accepted, unlike the Pakistani community which deserves only the ultimate horror to be inflicted upon it of being sent back to where it came from...

edit on Kpm22843vAmerica/ChicagoFriday1328 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
a reply to: 8675309jenny

You do know that nobody was scared of being a racist though don't you?

You surely understand that anybody would report such crimes and not worry about being a racist due to the severity of the crimes?

You must surely understand that the cover up is not race related?

There are others involved. No point in telling you that though, you are hung up on the fake race issue.

I think I have given you same advice on here before, but you obviously didnt take it so here it is again.

Download and read the full report here

Please so you can stop making yourself look like a fool

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

"In the name of what community cohesion and political correctness? Not in the name of my community," said Muhbeen Hussain, founder of British Muslim Youth.

"I'm truly disgusted to see such a report in my home town of Rotherham.

"The fact these guys were predominantly Pakistani heritage men should not be a reason for providing a cloak of invisibility."

Even the Asian community agree that it's a cowardly excuse.

m.bbc.co.uk...

This is not an appropriate occasion to start putting up your defensive actions. More needs to be done, why sit on it for ten years before only making public your disapproval after the dirt was exposed?
edit on 13-2-2015 by Fermy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Fermy

I'm not Asian.

I'm White Scots-Irish who finds the Asian Communities input on this important.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
It's not about race or religion.

It's soooooooo not about race or religion.

Do not let the media sway you.

Go to the middle-east and do this to THEIR children; see how quickly you're publicly beheaded.... It's pathetic that the nation who drew&quartered William Wallace would tolerate this insanity.

You've fallen right in to the trap here.

"Immigrants, Pakis, Muslims -they steal our jobs and steal our kids." No - that's what the media are there to make you think. To divert your attention.

We're better than this.

Nicely said

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

While at the same time I do wonder what's so important about ethnicity.

Anyone hung up on that, is probably a racist...

"Why the race card?"...

Because anyone who is hung up on the ethnicity rather than the crime must think this is an inherent genetical trait...

Which it isn't.

But they should bring back hanging nonetheless.

Yasmin Alabai Brown would disagree with you. She wrote an article condemning the cultural issues and bigotry and misogyny that accepted the abuse of white girls as being acceptable by the Pakistani community. Once I get off this tablet, and, on the premise that you're still constitutionally too idle to research for yourself I can post the article.
Sort it out buddy, or face the consequences. It will happen and as historically proven, the minorities will cop all the flak.
As stated before, get your own house in order and stop making excuses. You can be part of the problem or part of the solution, what's it to be? No amount of angst and hand wringing on your part will solve the issues,the problem, and its a #ing big problem, goes far deeper than that.
# or get off the pot. Answer this post when you have something positive to say about this entire disgusting affair.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: superluminal11
a reply to: douglas5

They already do. Its called Vigilante Gangstalking. God was right when he said vengeance is his....best humans stay out of it because we are still a victim of the delusion that we know what is right and wrong.

For the letter of the Law Kills but the Spirit gives life.

I am lucky i live in a quiet area where if you step out of line you are quickly told, Something like this would get you taken to the edge of town with a gun at your back and told not to come back or else , Way it should be

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I'm not Asian.

I'm White Scots-Irish who finds the Asian Communities input on this important.

And what input is that exactly? A conspiracy of silence and acceptance? Shame on you that you defend this. Let me guess, you despise the English for reasons of cultural oppression and wish to defend the indefensible because of your political views? Go ahead, see how much acceptance and bonhomie you get from such an insular,self protective community you get.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Consequences...?

I'm not your "buddy" either!!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join