posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 03:40 AM
a reply to: supamoto
The vids of the mother’s partner “interviewing” the two kids are all over YouTube. They have been posted on ATS – and removed. I watched one
The kids are clearly talking from a rehearsed script, accusing people (and the real father) of heinous crimes – baby sacrifices and paedophilia, to
name but two. On looking into this further, I concluded that:
1. The kids are being used by the partner and mother to kill-off contact with the father.
2. Latterly, having gone too far and with the likely involvement of the authorities and the people defamed, the mother and partner seemed to have
launched a massive “do or die” publicity effort.
3. It’ll backfire. The mother may end up losing her kids, as she’s abusing them through this carnival of stupidity. I cannot see the people
defamed as letting it pass.
4. Although I have not seen the material, the police say the kids are lying. If the kids are lying, whose planting the crap in their heads?
5. This sorry saga proves that people believe anything. “I saw it on YouTube, so it must be true”.
6. I feel sorry for the victims – the kids.
7. Making this type of thing up just diminishes and makes people cynical about real abuse.