It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret space programe Children recruitment facility

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I hate to burst anyone's bubble.. but the NSA have been diverting the truth again..but this time its quite subtle.. posting to their website about extraterrestrial communication and mentioning the space programme that is a separate entity to NASA:

Not a lot of people realise this but the NSA have on their website proof of Extraterrestrial contact under the title “Key to the Extraterrestrial messages” (found under www.nsa.gov...). This is a hugely important step towards Disclosure and something which is far too overlooked by the UFO community. The original document was cleared for public release back in October 2004, but strangely not ‘officially’ released into the Public Domain until April 2011! Such an important document needs to be seen by the world as this is on the NSA’s actual website, sat there waiting for all to see. We want Disclosure of Alien contact, then here you go!

This one small step, yet ‘Giant Leap For Mankind’, is best described as a ‘treasure trove’. Of the documents available, one is particularly interesting from the NSA Technical Journal Vol XIV No 1 with FOIA Case number 41472 which has been titled ‘Extraterrestrial Intelligence’. The document authored by a Dr. Campaigne, presents a series of 29 messages received from outer space. Here’s an extremely interesting snippet from the journal:

“Recently a series of radio messages was heard coming from outer space. The transmission was not continuous, but cut by pauses into pieces which could be taken as units, for they were repeated over and over again. The pauses show here as punctuation. The various combination have been represented by letters of the alphabet, so that the messages can be written down. Each message except the first is given here only once. The serial number of the messages has been supplied for each reference.”

One conclusion we CAN draw is that the NSA has an active interest in the search for extraterrestrial life. Humanity has always believed that NASA is the primary body interested and heading the search for extraterrestrial life. Did we ever stop to consider that almost half of the United States budget goes to agencies that are under the jurisdiction of the Department of Defence? If anybody has the resources to look into the extraterrestrial subject, it’s agencies like the NSA.

The release of this document also tells us that extraterrestrial matters remain classified and all monitoring of extraterrestrial activity remains classified. Only a few documents have been released, I wonder what still remains classified? The United States Air Force also has a space agency separate from NASA. It’s called the USAF Space Command.

www.ufointernationalproject.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: caladonea

I am convinced 100% that it was real.

I give the information with an open heart, to those that will see past the disinfo merchants, and will discuss these things rather than brush them under the carpet.. To those others more interested in placing the blinkers on humanity, I'd say..the old paradigm is not dying..it's dead already. You are used and thought of by your masters as nothing more than rats trying to escape a sinking ship.

edit on 14-2-2015 by vivid1975 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: vivid1975

I was under the impression that the alien message on the NSA website was just a type of ciphering test designed to attract people who can decrypt codes, and that when decoded it probably just says something generic like "take me to your leader". You mean to tell me it's real? Has anyone decoded or translated it yet?

P.S. when you say "to put blinkers on humanity", what you really mean to say is iblinkers on humanity in order to cause us to change lanes randomly just to confuse us or to change lanes out of the lane we want to be in and into a lane of their own design which does not represent humanities best interests. Or perhaps you meant something else entirely.

edit on 2/14/2015 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/14/2015 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given for why a reason is req

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

I meant entirely what I said.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join