It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: bobs_uruncle
Real funny. I guess you think American citizens should be stopped and forced to prove that they are citizens because they look Mexican then. Got it. Isn't that sort of NWOish?
I don't think they would be asking a lot of red headed and freckled irish LOL
They should have just had me put up the fence I proposed, it would have saved a lot of trouble, but then Obama got in and the bleeding hearts went rabid.
That's why you like Arpaio. His little jaunt to Hawaii on his taxpayers dime.
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1. Sheriff Arpaio, Chief Deputy Sheridan, Chief Sands, and Lieutenant Sousa are in civil contempt on Count One of the Order to Show Cause.
2. Sheriff Arpaio is in civil contempt on Count Two of the Order to Show Cause.
3. Sheriff Arpaio and Chief Deputy Sheridan are in civil contempt on Count Three of the Order to Show Cause.
4. Counsel for Plaintiff class and counsel for Defendants may each file a 30- page memorandum, if they wish to do so, no later than noon on May 27, 2016.
5. Counsel for Chief Sands and counsel for the County may each file a 10- page memorandum, if they wish to do so, no later than noon on May 27, 2016.
6. The Department of Justice may file a 20-page memorandum, if they wish to do so, no later than noon on May 27, 2016.
7. The Court will further discuss the appropriate relief to be entered in a hearing set for May 31, 2016 at 9:00 a.m. in Courtroom 602, Sandra Day O’Connor U.S. Federal Courthouse, 401 W. Washington St., Phoenix, Arizona 85003-2151. It will shortly thereafter enter any applicable orders and determine if it will refer any matters for criminal contempt. Dated this 13th day of May, 2016.
Honorable G. Murray Snow
United States District Judge