It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh look,the truth is starting to come out about the shooting on the Maiden

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Finally someone is coming forward about who was doing what in Ukraine on that fateful day. And a BIG finally that any msm should carry it telling the truth.

www.bbc.com...

This guy is interviewed and says that he was a protester and fired on both police and protesters. Just like the original government said.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
That is not the truth, that is anonymous sources claiming this, that and the other.

The reporter could have sat down and typed the whole report without leaving the building.

Unnamed sources, anonymity and a few quotes from the current puppet government.

P

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

What`s happening, I saw yesterday on Dutch television some actual truth regarding the Ukrainian War with a Sputnik political commentator who was able to clear some things up.

I have also heard left and right some more European politicians speak up in the last couple of days.

Are there finally people actual starting to get worried in Europe and try to do something to stop this idiotic path at which we are on now by speaking up ?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The truth is the Earth is Flat and the sky is Green.
The TV told me this !

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

So you have a flatscreen TV and are too lazy to adjust your screen colours ?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Maidan Revolution was initiated and carried out by many Ukrainians, some of them good people who lost their lives...

But at the core of this movement, was the Azov Battalion, Far Right members of the Ukraine and many of them are White Supremacist or Neo-Nazis.

Their Commander is now Lieutenant Colonel of the Police Force...

& this White Supremacy reaching that far into Government & Law Enforcement at the behest of Poroschenko...

Well, that's why I stay away from these threads and the anti-Russia brigade.

They ignore the above, and then break T&Cs by calling Vladimir Putin "Putler"...
15g.) Political Baiting - You will not alter political candidate names or party affiliations in order to insult or deride the opposition.

The Russia-Ukraine conflict really is not worth reading about here, for obvious reasons.
edit on 12-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

I think its too late. I say this because I just watched a video on RT news since they are camped right there and show everything their cameras pick up. There is once again rioting on the maiden as we speak. Right sector is going on somewhat of a rampage and attacking the police and have taken over several government buildings. I would like to see the US get this under control now.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

If you watched the video,there are others that confirm that a sniper was there that day,also you can not speak about truth unless you were actually there and in that building.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

This isn't the first time the Maidan shootings are reported in MSM.

German Monitor did investigations back in April 2014.

Outcome of the investigation was:
Some of the fatal shots on protesters came from the windows on 8th/9th floor of the Ukraina-Hotel (HQ of the political leadership of the Opposition at that time).

Source (German)
edit on 12-2-2015 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
That is not the truth, that is anonymous sources claiming this, that and the other.

The reporter could have sat down and typed the whole report without leaving the building.

Unnamed sources, anonymity and a few quotes from the current puppet government.

P

Good you know it's not the truth, maybe you could tell all of us what the truth actually is concerning Maidan?

Personally, I look at agendas and try to follow the money. Russia wanted to annex Crimea, which apparently had the support of the people in Crimea, of course they wanted better control over their assets as well, eg. military bases. The US on the other hand was trying to wrench the Ukraine away from Russian influence, so Putin really had no choice. In order to get the ball rolling, either intelligence assets from the US or Russia fired the shots that got the protestors killed.

My money is on the CIA as the primary shooters and this Sergei person's handler ;-)

Who benefits from a broken Ukraine, well, the US does of course as it reduces Russia's sphere of influence and pulls the Ukraine towards NATO and more bases/missile shields. Russia already had a problem with Gazprom and it appears really didn't want anything to do with Kiev, except get their money. The Crimean Peninsula reaction is just that, a reaction to a stimulus that was created by the US organizing a coup de tat in the Ukraine.

Seems pretty simple and straight forward to me, but without adequate evidence this is obviously just speculation, however high it is on my personal list of probabilities.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 2/12.2015 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Not much US can do anymore with all those different factions with private armies wanting to take control.

US sending in its army seems like a really bad idea, so I guess Russia will go in at some point...so brace yourself for the "I have told you so," and "look Putin wants to restore the Soviet Union" to fly over the forum when that happens.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Both sides have got what they wanted....
a destabilised Ukraine.....
Now they can do what Hitler and Stalin did to Poland in WW2.....
each take a share....

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

I'm sure it will be like that alright.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Good you know it's not the truth, maybe you could tell all of us what the truth actually is concerning Maidan?

That would be nice, but I can comment on your well thought out round up.

Russia wanted to annex Crimea, which apparently had the support of the people in Crimea, of course they wanted better control over their assets as well, eg. military bases.

I disagree here. Russia already had the naval base and an allowance of 50k troops to support and protect it. It was a long term lease. She had no need to annex the Crimea until the US stuck its nose in.

The US on the other hand was trying to wrench the Ukraine away from Russian influence, so Putin really had no choice. In order to get the ball rolling, either intelligence assets from the US or Russia fired the shots that got the protestors killed.

It also could have been the neo-nazis and such like who were backed by the US. At this stage, Russia had no axe to grind. They had their base and that is what they wanted, the duly elected Government was pro Russia, so why would they start shooting people in a square.

Who benefits from a broken Ukraine

IMHO this whole mess was a rather stupid attempt by the US to take away Russia's Naval base and by extension to neuter the Black Sea Fleet. Russia does not want a US Fleet on the Black Sea.

The Crimean Peninsula reaction is just that, a reaction to a stimulus that was created by the US organizing a coup de tat in the Ukraine.

I agree.

P

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Maidan Revolution was initiated and carried out by many Ukrainians, some of them good people who lost their lives...

Agreed.

But at the core of this movement, was the Azov Battalion,

No, it was a small but organized group. The group felt that violence would be needed to overthrow the government. They get played up by Russia supporters however. There were only a few hundred members during the Maiden troubles and another 500 volunteers or so.
en.wikipedia.org...

Far Right members of the Ukraine and many of them are White Supremacist or Neo-Nazis.

Azov's aren't really 'far' right...they are just 'nationalists' so definitely right. You might be thinking 'Right Sector'...more extreme group.

Yes, the Oligarch who paid for everything in the Azov's has pull in the new government. Not unexpected to have a nationalist take over policing after a revolution however.

& this White Supremacy reaching that far into Government & Law Enforcement at the behest of Poroschenko...

'White Supremacy' is actually fairly widespread across Eastern Europe, especially Russia, Belarus and Ukraine. Of course Nationalists in every country tend to be a little less racially tolerant. Again, not a surprise or unusual result for Ukraine to have some of these issues after a revolution.

Well, that's why I stay away from these threads and the anti-Russia brigade. They ignore the above, and then break T&Cs by calling Vladimir Putin "Putler"...

Personally I think the pro-Russia brigade are much worse, constantly insulting presidents, posting photoshop'd pics and telling others they are idiots. I find the Pro-Ukraine people post lots of information to explain their positions. The propaganda is over the top and everywhere of course.

The Russia-Ukraine conflict really is not worth reading about here, for obvious reasons.

Sometimes the difficult things are very rewarding...
edit on 12-2-2015 by noeltrotsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I would like to see the US get this under control now.

clearly a job for the world police....Team America F# yeah

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Just follow the money trail, we all know about this news in the OP.
Who benefits from this. . . . . Not Ukraine for sure, and not Russia.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Let me just add to that quote, /sarcasm

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   
We knew this ages ago

If you look a little harder there are even threads on this site that show this

A Ukraine fatherland party member smuggling into the maidan area before the killings a silenced assault rifle in the boot of his car

This is clearly caught on film as is the car number plate,you even see the faces of all but one of the other people he had in the car when they are filmed at close range while the car boot is opened while the rally members in high numbers walk past the car

The information and evidence is out there for all to see but for some reason the new government had turned a blind eye

Reason being these far right racists thugs the fatherland party who organised the killings to speed up their agenda have members in the new Ukraine government sitting at the cabinet table and make decisions in Ukraine :-/

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

But at the core of this movement, was the Azov Battalion, Far Right members of the Ukraine and many of them are White Supremacist or Neo-Nazis.

Well, that's why I stay away from these threads and the anti-Russia brigade.

They ignore the above, and then break T&Cs by calling Vladimir Putin "Putler"...
15g.) Political Baiting - You will not alter political candidate names or party affiliations in order to insult or deride the opposition.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join