It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it a fairy, a gnome, a ghost, what is it?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: kennyb72

Well said. And children are definitely more likely to be receptive and see things that grown adults do not. And it's an obvious example of how we as adults shut down that receptive side of ourselves in order to more fully conform with societal norms.

Before we in time learn that it's easier after witnessing something paranormal to say that you saw nothing than try and explain what it is you did see and risk being labeled as defective or even worse, as crazy.

Everyone starts with their third eye open when young, it's only as time goes by that we're pressured to close it and stop entertaining the possibility of the "impossible".
edit on 17-2-2015 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: kennyb72

Hey thanks for that

I have managed to upload pics in a post before i actually cant remember how i did it but it just doesn't seem to be letting me today.

The interesting thing about the pics is the movement they capture. i was taking photos of the trees, not looking for elementals at all, and had been using my brothers iPhone (he was with me) cos my phone had died. I'm not that familiar with the iPhone so had been messing round with the camera settings and didn't realise it was on a setting that takes 2 pics very quickly, so quickly i thought i had two of every picture. But in one photo i spotted the little light and in the second pic it has moved. I'll try a different browser or even upload them elsewhere to link to but will create a new thread.

Apologies to the op if this post has gone off topic a bit!

But i do believe they are all from the same realm little elementals, brownies, tree sprites, house elves, fairys the list goes on...

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Lincourtz

What i forgot to say was I've heard people talk about this before. Well, read. ( it was in a forum)

The 'matter of minutes' story is another interesting take on it!

www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

And it's an obvious example of how we as adults shut down that receptive side of ourselves in order to more fully conform with societal norms.

The reality is, it is the human condition to be separated from our other planes of existence. Humanity, at the moment is not consciously aware enough to even be sensitive of the etheric dual nature of our physical plane. Some people can see a very fine etheric aura around people. An even smaller percentage can detect the emotional aura (subtle body) and even fewer still the mental aura (even more subtle body). Most are certainly not aware of the lower astral planes at all. It is something we will all acquire over time though, as our consciousness evolves.

Little babies have not developed full consciousness in the physical, and so their focus lies on the cusp of this world and the next. This otherworldly awareness is not supposed to follow through into the physical world, that is why very few of us have memories of being a baby.

Dreams can be much like that as well because the focus of our consciousness drifts between dimensions. Some people have very good recall but others struggle. So many times, I have a really nice dream and as I am waking, I say to myself, remember this, remember this, and then moments later it’s - remember what???

To this day my wife regrets waking one morning as she was being buzzed by a brownie and she swatted it, out of surprise, because it was so close to her face. She lived with that guilt ever since, poor thing.

The elementals are the 'beings' of fairy tales and have a sense of innocence and a child like quality about them, mainly because it is babies and young children that are aware of them. This is where many fairy stories originate.

Demons are also elementals present in the physical world, although they tend to belong to the non self activating variety. They have a dormant consciousness, but are reactive to stronger minds and are controlled by the will of others, poor things are not malevolent at all. Usually it is people living or incarnate, who conjure them up through invocation and then set them off on some nefarious deed, sometimes quite unwittingly. It doesn’t pay to think evil thoughts of people or wish harm to them. The karmic consequences are very precise.

A vast proportion of luminous lights witness in the sky and labelled as UFO’s are elemental entities manifesting in our physical world, blinking in and out of existence. Elementals literally fill every space of our multi dimensional existence and comprise of as many different species, equally as many as there are animals, birds, reptiles on our physical plane.

There is also the Deva race who occupy the other planes of existence. Wonderful beautiful, intelligent beings who we have a very special relationship with. Some people call them Angels.

Reality, really is so much stranger than most people can imagine.

edit on 17-2-2015 by kennyb72 because: punctuation

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Thank you guys for all the posts, except for the scepticguy. Who the heck comments such a sceptic comment in a conspiracy theories forum?
I'll continue to see if strange things happen, but everything's been normal.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join