It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Step: Shut Off Water Supply ... '5 Days a Week' ???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: ATF1886

It's just that asking someone to "prove something is not ____" is silly.

they even made a name for it. (it's that silly)

I gave you a star for your political correctness!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
It's Obamas fault he caused it

Everybody feel better.

Or just maybe poor planning from those in charge kinda like the SA brown out problem. People in charge that have no leadership ability.

Once again it's Obamas fault

San Andreas had a brown out??????

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn

originally posted by: guitarplayer

originally posted by: ATF1886
Well water is running out there is little drinkable water left in the world..a reply to: greencmp

do you have any stats to back up this comment?

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: crayzeed
I just read this and just had to answer. I will not put anything else here. I do not need a response.

WE LIVE ON A PLANET THAT IS 3 FIFTHS WATER.
We're running out of water? Get a more firmer grip on reality.

How do you figure?

Does this look like 3/5 to you?

Did you know you can't water crops with or drink salt water?

To give you an idea out of all the water on earth only 1% is usable to humans.

How does your reality look now?

And we're using it to fric frack. Makes sense.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: LukeDAP

No man - in was in jest but only because I initially thought it was Brazil that was having the condom shortage but apparently that is Venezuela

If you get them free then even better - the follow up suggestion was that you send your free condoms over to Venezuela to get $755/box worth of water shipped back to you...

It was a joke but honestly I'd be taking advantage of that black market in Venezuela if I had a chance to sell a box of condoms for $755/box...that's a once in a lifetime opportunity.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I think it's also a case of too many people concentrated into a small area all trying to use limited resources and the truth is that Earth was not designed to house millions of people in large urban areas. In some areas the population has actually tripled just in the last 20 years.

All over the world there are regions and pockets where way too many people are crowded into highly desirable but too small of an area and eventually they run out of resources, including and especially water, one of our most precious resources.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

It's just that asking someone to "prove something is not ____" is silly.

they even made a name for it. (it's that silly)

Exactly...

yourlogicalfallacyis.com...

(ATF1886- click this link to better understand. And realize its ok because we are all guilty of one logical fallacy or another from time to time. the important thing is that you can admit to the dastardly deed of being imperfect [how dare you?] and in this way better yourself by learning)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Well you should go create another ATS account in addition to the one you are using so you can give him another star for being correct.

I jest, however your post appears to insinuate that you were implying that he was incorrect but you "decided to be nice" and give him a star anyway because of what you perceived to be "political correctness", rather than just plain old "correctness" which is much better...as political correctness is a social poison.

So, taking that into consideration, your post comes off as a double insult. Not only are you (incorrectly, by the way) saying he is incorrect, but then you had to go and twist the knife by accusing him of being politically correct...

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

originally posted by: mikell
It's Obamas fault he caused it

Everybody feel better.

Or just maybe poor planning from those in charge kinda like the SA brown out problem. People in charge that have no leadership ability.

Once again it's Obamas fault

San Andreas had a brown out??????

What makes you think San Andreas automatically? Why not San Antonio? Or South America? Or Saint Augustine?

It's South Africa, by the way.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Well you should go create another ATS account in addition to the one you are using so you can give him another star for being correct.

I jest, however your post appears to insinuate that you were implying that he was incorrect but you "decided to be nice" and give him a star anyway because of what you perceived to be "political correctness", rather than just plain old "correctness" which is much better...as political correctness is a social poison.

So, taking that into consideration, your post comes off as a double insult. Not only are you (incorrectly, by the way) saying he is incorrect, but then you had to go and twist the knife by accusing him of being politically correct...

I think your Reading to deep in between the lines I understood dude and last time I checked no one called the cheerleading squad or the brown nose crew, if I could give half a star it would be for your meek attempt to humiliate me...

edit on 15-2-2015 by ATF1886 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
*****ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS*****

We would like to remind you that we expect civility and decorum in all forums, topics, and discussions. Continuing to post in a manner not in accordance with the T&C's can and will result in post removals and/or posting bans. Please continue your discussions with an eye on the topic and not your fellow members. Please also remember to stay on topic and cease any and all attempts to derail the thread/discussion before you.

Thank you.

You Are Responsible For Your Own posts.

We Expect Civility & Decorum In All Topics.

Ad Hominem Attacks And You

Courtesy Is Mandatory

*** Do Not Reply To This Post ***

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
This will only make things worse.

People will completly drain the water supply the two days the water is on.

I would.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join