It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia lawmaker pushes bill banning creation of ‘glow in the dark’ human-jellyfish hybrids

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
www.rawstory.com...

A Georgia Republican legislator introduced a bill he said would ban the mixing of human and jellyfish embryos — even though he doesn’t know if it’s actually happening in his state.

“I’ve had people tell me it is but I have not verified that for sure,” state Rep. Tom Kirby (R) told WSB-TV. “It’s time we either get in front of it or we’re going to be chasing our tails.”

Thank God, someone is paying attention. With all the problems in the world, the last thing we need is a human jellyfish hybrid. Think of the children and how they would feel if confronted with one of the diabolical monsters; spawned in some God forsake lab for the expressed purpose of bringing Satan's demon hordes upon us. Clearly this is what those scientist have in mind.

“We in Georgia are taking the lead on this issue,” the website states. “Human life at all stages is precious including as an embryo. We need to get out in front of the science and technology, before it becomes something no one wants. “The mixing of Human Embryos with Jellyfish cells to create a glow in the dark human, we say not in Georgia. “This bill is about protecting Human life while maintaining good, valid research that does not destroy life.”

Thank you Georgia for bringing some rational thinking into the mix. We don't need no Science or them pointy headed research guys messing with the lords work. Glowing in the dark humans; stay in California where you belong!!!!!!
Or is it Colorado, I can't remember but I know it starts with a "C" maybe Connectedcut.
edit on 12-2-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
If he read some of the stuff Steve Quayle talks about, his head would explode.

He probably hasn't heard of this:
Human\Cow hybrid

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Bah silly person.
Who wouldn't want teenage mutant ninja jellyfish?.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Bah silly person.

Damn, It' a cryin shame that Hunter S. Thompson couldn't be here to see this surreal political madness; he would have loved it!

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
But it is completely fine to genetically modify our food and not tell us what is in it. ?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Bah silly person.

Damn, It' a cryin shame that Hunter S. Thompson couldn't be here to see this surreal political madness; he would have loved it!

His is a voice that is badly, badly needed at this time.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
They are certainly having a field day with other animals, including man's best friend..and pussies, and Moo Moo's and......

Whaddaya reckon? who's next?

edit on 12-2-2015 by smurfy because: text.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
And for the ops next thread ?

Gop Lawmakers wants to create a law banning human hybrid jellyfish wearing spandex that don't wash their hands after going to the rest room.

Film at 11.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Gop Lawmakers wants to create a law banning human hybrid jellyfish wearing spandex that don't wash their hands after going to the rest room.

Film at 11.

You can GD well bet I'll be posting every time some dumbass republican tries to pass some GD dumbass legislation.

you stalking me bro?

edit on 12-2-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
wow I thought this was an article from the onion at first. but then i seen rawstory. now i feel much better.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: neo96

Film at 11.

You can GD well bet I'll be posting every time some dumbass republican tries to pass some GD dumbass legislation.

you stalking me bro?

Right I forgot only the GOP wants to pass dumb snip laws.

I remember a guy who said Guam might tip over if something wasn't done.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You forget the lady who wanted the Mars rover to drive past the American flag.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Oh have you got a link for that?.
Always need a giggle.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

If the truth came out on how I was really created....
lol.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Glow-in-the-dark people would be all the rage at rave parties.

Georgia knows how to ruin all the fun.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You forget the lady who wanted the Mars rover to drive past the American flag.

Oh yeah.

There is nothing more idiotic than gun control, and Climate legislation, and the list goes on.

Ya know stuff that is ACTUALLY law.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Well, you've got to admit. Flipping out about "Glow in the dark human-jellyfish hybrids" is pretty dumb. Say what you want about gun control and climate-based legislation, they're at least attempts to address an actual thing.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Junkheap
Glow-in-the-dark people would be all the rage at rave parties.

(

'Course they would, as it stands right now, if you saw one, you'd probably run like the clappers! I think it'd be a great thing, walking down the street everybody aglow, and a whole new street language..."look at her, she's a right glower!" it'd probably end all wars, well at night anyway. And what about getting enzymes from Chameleons and fishys..you could change colours, Lollypop Men doubling as traffic lights. This Georgia guy has fell out of his tree!

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTengriist

Well, you've got to admit. Flipping out about "Glow in the dark human-jellyfish hybrids" is pretty dumb. Say what you want about gun control and climate-based legislation, they're at least attempts to address an actual thing.

Doesn't make a damn bit of difference to me.

I don't live in Georgia.

Since states are their own sovereign power it's a LOCAL issue.

And no those others don't address anything.
edit on 12-2-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

It's already happened.

I for one welcome our new Jellyfish masters.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join