It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Historian Says U.S. Women Drive Because They Don't Care If They're Raped

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

I wish a group of female ATS'ers had a few minutes with this guy. He'd feel like he'd been raped by the time we got through with him. lol.

LOL! Yeah, this patriarchal A- hole definitely deserves a good slap upside his head...for starters.

It amazes me that Saudi Arabia with all its history of crimes against its own society in the most violent of ways and the suppression of all individuals, especially women, is still one of the biggest allies of the good ol' US of A.

Perhaps, Americans should demand to congress to stop being bed buddies with such monsters? That's America's best friend right there...

Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are...

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Bundy

Oh pictures? I have some also....

I was doing some research earlier today about Saudi women. Turns out my assumption was "mostly" correct. They would like the same freedoms that the men enjoy. Who would have guessed?

I don't think either of us will "sum it up perfectly" though....

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician
Women control men today because of "weak" men who have suckered their way into power and then let women take control because...well,...THEY ARE WEAK. Of course it affects everyone else, as well as all other men. We call them traitors.

There are both weak men and weak women. "Weak" and "Strong" being used in a variety of different ways obviously. This isn't goes beyond physical strength obviously. You seem to blame "weak" men for giving up their control but you don't seem to realize that it has much more to do with Women taking that control. Nobody just gives up control, it must be taken and that's what's happening. The fact that you don't give Women credit for having strength shows your bias here. To say that their progress is owed to weak men rather than strong women is naive and ridiculous. Also, just an FYI here, I'm not sure what you mean by traitors because your idea that we are all on some kind of team is your own fantasy.

Just remember, if women were so "oppressed" and held down, and had no jobs or freedom....then it had to be a MAN to give them that first bite of freedom. Why don't women just thank us and move on?...Don't bite the hand that fed you. (These types of posts always turn into a man vs. woman thread because supposed "strong" women always get defensive, in the face of the truth that they are not as strong as they would like to think they are)...without the government protection..they are only as strong as the man that stands next to them. THIS IS THE TRUTH...however bitter the pill is to swallow.

I think it's pretty clear why you're past with women has been so rocky. Your attitude so far is very misogynistic and arrogant as well as incorrect. You have obviously been worked over very good by a woman and are now angry and afraid of them, which is somewhat understandable I suppose but it's not doing you any good.

As for men giving women freedom and being the hand that feeds them and all that stuff all I can say is read the above section over again. Add to it that nobody gives freedom to someone else. It's always there for the taking and someone just needs to take it for themselves.

If you think women are weak compared to men you don't know very much about women either. Or at the very least haven't met the kind of women that I have over the years. Both men and women have different strengths and weaknesses as well but I assure you that women who are at the top of their game are just as capable as a man is and I don't care if you disagree or not because THIS IS THE TRUTH.

One last thing is the idea that without the government being there for women they would have no power over men. It's funny you should blame Government since it was created by who, men. So in fact if your theory is correct women have taken the power that men created and used it for themselves. Good for them if that's the case and you need to stop crying about it and deal with it. For someone who thinks so highly of men and how strong they are you sure do a lot of complaining and finger pointing which is not what real men do in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Doodle19815

Yet again, I'm not disagreeing with you in that regard. Of course they want to be treated better and have basic rights as an individual. That's not some absurd theory im trying to counter, im sure its a fact.

Are you even reading what im typing? It's as if no matter what i say it comes out as an attack on women. WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT MY CARTOON I POSTED WAS MAKING FUN OF!!!

Good... effing god man. Can i get a witness? Please someone? I'm losing my mind here..

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Has anyone brought up the fact that women not being allowed basic freedoms to drive or ride a bike or simply to wear what they want "because they'll get raped" means that the problem is there are far too many men who are rapists???

I mean what's the deal with that. If you think you need to basically imprison your women to keep men from raping them and you're a man then you have issues and very well may be a rapist yourself. Who thinks like this and what's up with all the middle eastern men who are allegedly so quick to rape a woman who isn't guarded by other men???

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Bundy

Lol, I'm sorry Bundy. Please forgive me. I thought you were taking up the debate I was having with another member and trying to prove their cause.

Could I just say though, that I feel like men can speak their mind all they want. I am not telling anyone here they are against feminism. In fact, I am somewhat against it myself. But that is a story for another thread. I thought you were using your cartoon against me saying that I was accusing you of being "against us".

Again, apologies and a cyber handshake.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Doodle19815

Ok lol thank you. I get caught between replies sometimes and get jumbled up who said what too, it happens.

I agree with m0j0m, you cant blame the victim here. The rapist is to blame. The ME is a frickin circus.

There are some cases where maybe its a gray area. I've actually seen facebook screencaps people have taken where a a girl straight up says she wasnt raped but wanted her ex or whatever man it was to get in trouble. I havent seen like one of these, there are lots of em lol. That is inexcusable, just like rape itself.

I've actually seen one where a girl said that she didnt know she was raped til a month later, because at the time she didnt think it was rape because he said he loved her, later on he breaks up with her and she claims.. Retroactive rape i guess? lol
edit on 14-2-2015 by Bundy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

What a d.ickhead...really these Wahabi Saudi whatever folks are total idiots yet the US still funds these cronies. The interesting thing is no one gave a sht about Saudi Arabia many years ago so why do we still hear about them now?
edit on 14-2-2015 by old_god because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
If you look at this video how Saudi youth is driving
(nearly 100% man IMHO ) look at these videos. I'm shure saudi woman would never participate in this
kinda street-acts.

edit on 15/2/15 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join