It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Historian Says U.S. Women Drive Because They Don't Care If They're Raped

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Wait. I don't understand. So it's not the fact that it's a woman in the car, but that she's the driver that he alleges causes rapes?

I'm confused.

No joke! If the males are so terrorized by - and at the mercy of - their own testosterone and cursed with an absolute lack of self control, you'd think they would see this 'combo' as an opportunity to sexually assault two women!

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
you'd think they would see this 'combo' as an opportunity to sexually assault two women!

They will now.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
a reply to: NavyDoc

We can drill for oil through glass using diamond drill bits.

NavyDoc, I've read many of your posts, and I respect you.

But turning the ME into glass is the LAST thing I want.

Sorry. Poor attempt at humor. Mea Culpa.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Yes...I am ok now...thank you for your kind words.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: caladonea

I'm sorry you had remember such a horrifying incident.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Thank you for your kindness...I will never forget what happened to me...but (the majority of the time) I don't dwell on it...and I stay in the moment I am living now...(most of the time).

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Can someone explain what driving has to do with rape?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Can someone explain what driving has to do with rape?

Apparently everything according to this yahoo.

Saudi men apparently think about rape SO much, they will actively stop women drivers and immediately rape them.

I hear its an epidemic down there.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

What is so remarkable is how The West, its' media or its' schools can have have any respect at all for the Saudi Government. After 9/11, all the Western politicians were was apologists and whitewashers for the Saudis, and somehow Iraq was at fault. The only thing Saudi is good for is buying oil, and conniving for the best price when we do. But are they worthy our respect or manners? Not at all.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

So... a woman driving a car shouts she doesn't care if she's raped?

Is this real life?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Oh man. I sure hope my wife doesn't catch wind of this. It would just infuriate her. She is supposed to avoid fury.

It's a good example of how badly people can misunderstand other cultures, compounded by misunderstanding the fairer sex.

👣

edit on 986ThursdayuAmerica/ChicagoFebuThursdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Which part of American women can and do own guns so that we can seriously mess up the day of anyone trying to rape us did he misunderstand?

My husband has coworker, petite blonde from Texas. Her parents made her learn to shoot and qualify for concealed carry before she left for college. They knew what they sending off into the world.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Yeah. It's a weird thing to say. I can honestly say in my 29 years (yeah i'm not the pointing one armed man from arrested development like my avatar suggests) I've never had an urge I couldnt walk off. I hope that's all me and not the lack of American historians claiming I shouldn't be expected to control myself.

I have so much to think about now. What if I'm just a couple idiot scholars and one dumb repressive religion away from acting like an animal?!

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

And very well should! My sister is getting her Dr in psychology on the side she's a message therapist well lately she's been goining in to peoples houses off Craigslist and rubbing ba s its been scaring the # out of me but no one else in the family is concerned so I bought her a 45 gave it to her last week she thanked me and promised her boy friend will know the address of anywhere she goes I'm still freaked out but her with a gun makes me feel a little bettah

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Double
edit on 12-2-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

They don't shout it, they hypnotize it into your lizard brain with their eyes. Like a laser printer. Don't you know science?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Driving is a big turn on for the rapist in Saudi, it seems. What a fascinating fact about the sexual offender subculture of that place.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TsukiLunar

Not sure its a sub culture

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Should trade up (or down depending on how you look at it) to a bodygaurd 380. Gave one to my ex gf and one to my mom. Super concealable, option of a built in laser sight, small with barely any recoil so it fit my exes hand and way easier to rack a round into than bigger guns (mom wasnt able to pull back some of the full sized 9s and up). Plus its smith and wesson.

Probablu one of my alltime favorite guns but seems mine always go to the women in my life.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Saudia Arabia is no different to Nth Korea or Iran. A lesson in how to enslaves minds through fear and total abandonment of truth and morality.
Saudia Arabia is the sh8ttiest place on earth.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join