It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's just sit here and let our kids get abused.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Elm Guest House Child Abuse

Dolphin Square Child Abuse

Jimmy Saville - friend of the stars, Royals and BBC VIPs - Child Abuse

Mi5 cover up - Child Abuse

Journalist investigating is killed - Child abuse

A list of numerous - Child Abuse

Brushed under the carpet - Child Abuse

Hollie Greig - Abused Child coverup

All this.... .... all of this.

And more.

And still people sit in their internet warrior chairs and ask for evidence.

Can you people not understand that the source for the evidence would be the same source that would cover the evidence up??!!!

Well played humans -

DO YOU FEEL PROUD OF YOUR ACTIONS IN HELPING BRING JUSTICE TO OUR PEOPLE?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Its sad in the us i had an aqauintance go to jail previously for drugs he got a longer sentence tban a 35yr old male with an 11yr old girl its sick i tell you!!! a reply to: and14263

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Anyone

ANYONE

Who seriously looks at secret society clubs like skull and bones or bohemian grove or club of Rome ......and great many more

Will find that these people love having sex with kids. And the reason why is simple. They get bored of regular sex and go into sadism and deprevity

Rich people think they are better than the rest

This stuff goes back to Merovingian royalty even

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   
It's because the barristers and judges who are sent to certain expensive schools are 'faggoted out' to the older boys. It is here the seed is planted.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Lets think in terms of pràctical solutions.
The best thing to focus on would be the internstional child trafficking rings.
From what I learned when I dived in head first to this subject over christmas, the international trafficking of children to be used as sex slaves is actually a growth industry. That means it becomes larger and more profitable as each year passes... I know
But, unfortunately, and to many peoples surprise, the most "civilised" of western countries have some of the worst rates of child trafficking in the world.

The united states produces more than half of all pronographic content involving children uploaded to the internet. And in the UK orphanages and care homes are used as grooming facilities for pedophilia clients, where children are pimped out by the care homes owners themselves.

Children are abducted and trafficked internally up and down the country to be used as sex slaves or to be sacrificed in satanic rituals. Its very shocking, and something needs to be done to stop this. But, by targetting te international rings first in suspect many links will be uncovered to netorks in each country where further invesitgations can be perhaps yield better results.

My suspicion is that by starting locally the chances of running into a dead ends is much greater. Most importantly though, crimes committed in the past though important should not be given more attention than crimes that continue to be perpetrated every day by the currently active groups.

If i had time and resources this is how I would investigate it... I know its a monster

edit on 12 2 15 by funkadeliaaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Well put sir, was actually thinking of posting in the rant as well concerning this, after the last post was closed concerning this.

People need to wake up, it is our children and future were talking about here.

it is not a small problem, it is massive and these networks cover the whole world, it is just hidden because it is the same people commiting the offence that have and are covering it up.

It is a sickness.

How some shout for eveidence, and dispute numbers is just bull#.
People should be all over this, it should be top off every news, forum site etc, but no, because these people have done a good job hiding it and convincing the public it does not go on.

Jimmy Saville, friend to the royals, and people really believe the royals did not know or are not involved, it is disgusting!!!

My rant over, and I applaud any that post any information regarding this subject, it all needs to be outed.

Peace
edit on 12/2/2015 by TheDon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TheDon
It's hard to swallow, indeed, very hard to swallow.

It's frustrating too that forum T&Cs stop us from thoroughly discussing current events concerning child abuse. The frustration is made greater when a thread is closed soon after it is turned into a slanging match.

I'm as bad as the worst when it comes to being moody and posting against T&Cs - but that comes from frustration.

Maybe I'm not 'denying ignorance' but I feel this is one topic in which the usual 'show me the evidence' deraillers need to take a back step and realise that the evidence they ask will only come out in decades when it is too late. Perhaps that means we're in a viscious circle?

We should be confident enough to trust our judgment learned from past experiences and get this hidden sordid animal on the front of every user generated content site.
edit on 12-2-2015 by and14263 because: You think Gary Glitter is the worst?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   

I agree.

Also this is not even a conspiracy we are talking about it is FACT, Pedophilia is rampant amoungst the rich, famous, royals etc and is documented, but everywhere you turn it seems there is rules, people etc trying to stop people talking, exposing these #ing animals.

People always say, what can I do to help?

Well I say to all these people, post what ever information you can, regarding whoever who may be commiting these crimes, were every you can, forrums, chats, news sites, comments on blog, Facebook, Twitter, You Tube etc

Let the internet search engines be awash with this information, get it out so people see it, then maybe people will wake up and we might have a small chance against this evil.

peace.

EDIT

What would be good to see and might make me look at NLBS in a better light, is to see NLBS address this matter, and not jump on the side off these animals, but to show the bull#, on how this subject is being covered up.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   

What would be good to see and might make me look at NLBS in a better light, is to see NLBS address this matter, and not jump on the side off these animals, but to show the bull#, on how this subject is being covered up.

That's a brilliant idea.

It would redeem NLBS in the eyes of many.

It would reinforce the member generated content focus of ATS.

It would/could mean that ATS can make a real difference to the world we live in.

Come on NLBS team - this is your call to arms.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I believe that we should protect our young from this sort of harm, but I do not believe that doing so can be acheived by trying cases which cannot result in a conviction. I DO believe that any assault, be it sexual or otherwise, against a child, ought to carry a sentence equal to that of mass murder.

The people who get convicted of blatant child molestation, causing serious injury to a child through violence, or any similar criminal act, should never see daylight, never be released to live amongst the general public, and never be in a position to ever harm another human being again.

That said, no one should ever be prosecuted or convicted unless there is sufficient evidence to convict them, no matter the crime they are accused of. Otherwise, law, which is a flawed and broken thing at the best of times, will become more monsterously insane than it already is, and changing the measure by which convictions are secured, so that little to no actual evidence is required, will without doubt result in innocent parties going to jail, and may even be used to secure convictions for awful crimes, which will see political dissenters, protest leaders, and persons who displease governments, being sent down for things that they have simply not done.

It is attitudes toward the crimes themselves, attitudes toward child safety and PREVENTION of these crimes, which need to change, not the way the court measures guilt. Those who have been silent through fear, need to be empowered to speak with loud voice, not by a court decision, but by public support. Those who see things happening that concern them, but do not speak up for fear of being proven wrong and called a busy body need to speak up, and abandon their concern for themselves, in favour of protecting the defenseless.

But changing the way a court decides on a persons guilt, is not an acceptable way forward. Guilt must be established beyond reasonable doubt, if it is to be established at all, or more chaos and damnation than even we, in this era of horrors, can possibly imagine, WILL be the only result.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
People are to focused on irrelevant crap like this.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The bread and circuses are to big of a distraction for most. Although I commend you for this thread, they all drop off the screen rather quickly.

There is a preacher who is facing LIFE IN PRISON for questionable TAX charges, yet this child TORTURE is allowed to continue.

The whole world is self destructing but most can't bother to look up from their fake fantasy land.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Hate to be a pessimist, but if these horrible things are true, there's not much that can be done about it. The people that could actually do something are either involved in it themselves, or they are too afraid to do anything that might harm their meal ticket. Short of a terrorist group going around killing the rich and powerful, I'm not sure what can be done.

I'm NOT advocating terrorism, by the way.
edit on 12-2-2015 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
It appears that the stalling of the inquiry allows the main players, in this abhorrent business, to croak it before they get the chance to be arrested.

It is a massive cover up. Why would the politicians want to cover it up? Probably because it's rife and when the full picture emerges, and it will one day, then the House of Cards will collapse and hopefully we will see a change for the better in our political system.

Until then, it is our job to keep informing people and hi-lighting the seriousness and depravity of what has been going on in Whitehall for decades.

Every thread on here regarding this issue will assist in doing so.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I had a thread taken down instantly that shows 2 British kids talking about their abusive experiences an reveal some disturbing stuff and some names are given so people can investigate. It was taken down because ats can't have threads talking about children and sex

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ElOmen

it is not just ATS, it is also the courts, why do you think all child cases regarding abuse are done in closed sessions?

And the answer is NOT to protect the children, it is to protect the people that they name in the cases.

As i said rules in place to protect the guilty being exposed.

Peace

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I have looked for the ignore button regarding your posts and replys, but for some reason, i cant find it or it is gone.

you sir, are full off it and add to the problem off child abuse, your posts and replys is a classic example off why these crimes still go on.

You ignore the OP post and links, btw which are only UK based sources, truebrit? my ass!. Don't know what your game is but i will not play, because this is not a game.

yep i said it.

Dont bother replying to me because I will not to you.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

The problem I have seen is that government bodies, by and by, are not any good at handling child abuse.

The main reason for this is that sexual abuse of children is not usually done by random strangers but by mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, uncles, friends, priests, preachers, aunts, and everyone else close to them. It then becomes tied up in the dynamic of the family relationship and becomes a psychological cluster#.

I think the ONLY weapon against that type of sick mental cluster# is other people.

If you see some # going on that doesn't seem right(and yes there are definitely signs). Do something!

If a child comes to you and tells you someone(even if that someone is a good friend or a close family member)touched them, don't ignore them!

If I had a dollar for every woman I've spoken to that had been abused that told me she went to someone only for them to tell her it was her fault or she imagined it. Well...I'd have at least a 20.

Either way the justice system as it is right now is not equipped to deal with these types of sexual abusers(not just in U.S. but from what I can tell U.K. too). I don't honestly know what the answer is but the best we can do is to look around us and stay vigilant in terms of those children we have in our own lives.

Don't ever assume that those you know best and are closest to you, wouldn't abuse a child. As hard as that is to accept.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Feel free to run with the idea, but we shall see how far it gets, but you have my support.

peace

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: OrphanApology

The main reason for this is that sexual abuse of children is not usually done by random strangers but by mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, uncles, friends, priests, preachers, aunts, and everyone else close to them.

I have to correct you there, this is not totally true. It is now being documented, that most off the cases off abuse are beinging carried out by officals, people in high and powerful places, it is a massive network, and these acts are being carried out by the people which are in power and are supposed to be protecting our children.

Look at the OP, children homes?!

It is alot bigger than just family and friends and has been.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

The majority of most rapes happen by known members. Not just in child abuse but adult rape as well.

Statistically it makes sense considering those who have the most access to children are family and friends not strangers. Same with general rape victims.

<<   2  3 >>

join