It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO & Alien Videos Which Are Interesting TO You?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: corsair00
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

I am just guessing that the phenomenon in the case of the 2011 Japanese earthquake and tsunami probably has something to do with this:

The tsunami caused a cooling system failure at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant, which resulted in a level 7 nuclear meltdown and release of radioactive materials. About 300 tons of radioactive water continues to leak from the plant every day into the Pacific Ocean, affecting fish and other marine life.

But even more interestingly, it might also have something to do with this:

More than 18,000 people were killed in the disaster. Most died by drowning.

Japan Earthquake & Tsunami of 2011: Facts and Information

Strange that happened when the Japanese wouldnt sign on with the TPP on the same day the old contract expired, also the back up generators all failed at the nuclear power pant, strange indeed.

I think around 30,000 people died, it could be a spirit caught on camera or something.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

OUCH! The Trans-Pacific Partnership is clearly an important prerequisite for One World, but I just hope that Japan saying no didn't create a series of unintended consequences... because now we're talking about the possibility of poisoning the entire planet. Hopefully the doom information about Fukushima radiation spreading is blown out of proportion - or at the very least, our UFO friends can help decontaminate the environment. The cities and people aren't as important, necessarily, as all the marine life etc. Talk about #ting on one's own investment! Maybe I am misreading that.

Anyways, here is another one of my favorite UFO videos. This one is from Chile, where small fleets are seen quite frequently:

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Heres one from China, I dunno it could be a CG who knows for sure, but its interesting to say the least.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Safe to say CG. Will go as far as to guarantee it

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Always thought this was quite puzzling

(post by Reds2Cents removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: corsair00

A fleet of planes at the same time every year. Sorry no UFO's there.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
Heres one from China, I dunno it could be a CG

You don't say! That piss-poor, wholly unrealistic-looking bit of animation could be CGI? Jeepers, now I just don't know what to believe!

who know for sure,

Um, I believe the answer is 'everybody', except, perhaps for those who are blind and/or comatose.

but its interesting to say the least.

Perhaps to someone who is so desperate to push their tired, make-believe world view on others and so desperate to receive attention that they resort to using comically fake videos such as the one above, in a misguided attempt to 'prove' their incorrect, ignorant assumptions. Perhaps even to those who simply enjoy cartoons. To anyone else though? No, it isn't interesting. It's comically bad.
edit on 3/7/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I find a lot of the nasa videos pretty fascinating. I dont doubt some of is space garbage but when the astronauts say they see things and get switched from public to private channels the second an ET is mentioned. NASA covers up a lot. LOL...most people think its a private agency when its just an extension of the CIA.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   

This one looks very interesting, perhaps the size of a planet by the sun!

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crisis
Always thought this was quite puzzling

Nice one very interesting the thing is there are so many UFO videos out there, I wonder whats really going on with our planet?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join