It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO & Alien Videos Which Are Interesting TO You?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I've always liked 'skinny Bob', not sure if it was ever debunked or not but he's exactly how I would imagine your typical grey alien.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: longy9999

You know one thing I've always wondered about this footage if it is real?

How the hell did he/she get their head through that turtleneck?

Either way great topic idea. Someone already posted the ones I found to be the most interesting.
edit on 12-2-2015 by OrphanApology because: grammar hammer

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: rossacus
a reply to: rossacus

this is the clip I found to be amazing...directly linking to the phenomenon in the OP. It could very well be fake, preying on individuals who saw that news report on the tsunami, however if that is the case it is very welldone.

I know it's not the "alien" type of ufo's associated with these threads but it is compelling never the less. I put these in the "rods" category

Fixed your video, its amazing by the way!

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Heres one with orbs shooting out of a volcanoe and massive lights appearing out of nowhere. Its supposed to be authentic and I think it is. I think it could be light beings or sentient plasma beings of some sort taking a trip from the inner earth. No one has yet claimed to know what on earth was going on at the Sakurajima volcanoe in Japan.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

UFOs seem to be quite frequently seen around volcanoes and specific mountains worldwide. In fact, the UFO 'hotspots' that I know of in my area in the Pacific Northwest are all associated with mountains and wilderness areas. In British Columbia, Canada there is Burnaby mountain and areas in Squamish with lots of activity, and in Washington State beneath me, there is Mount Adams. These ones do appear to all be plasma spheres and could be able to travel through Earth's core, or perhaps "stargates" or energetic power spots at specific longitudes/latitudes are responsible - like a cosmic highway system. It does seem to indicate that these intelligences may have always been part of Earth and may also monitor various aspects of the environment.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: corsair00

UFOs seem to be quite frequently seen around volcanoes and specific mountains worldwide. In fact, the UFO 'hotspots' that I know of in my area in the Pacific Northwest are all associated with mountains and wilderness areas. In British Columbia, Canada there is Burnaby mountain and areas in Squamish with lots of activity, and in Washington State beneath me, there is Mount Adams. These ones do appear to all be plasma spheres and could be able to travel through Earth's core, or perhaps "stargates" or energetic power spots at specific longitudes/latitudes are responsible - like a cosmic highway system. It does seem to indicate that these intelligences may have always been part of Earth and may also monitor various aspects of the environment.

Pretty interesting! I never saw that one before! I wonder why they are around volcanoes? Could UFOs be tuning the earth like an insturment? Also the UFO just looks like a sentient plasma sphere of some sort, or a light being, I wonder what is piloting that light energy craft.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: OrphanApology
a reply to: longy9999

You know one thing I've always wondered about this footage if it is real?

How the hell did he/she get their head through that turtleneck?

Either way great topic idea. Someone already posted the ones I found to be the most interesting.

Haha, was wondering the same thing myself. I guess if they have the technology to travel across the stars then they can devise a way to get their jumpers over their oversized noggins.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Here are a few cigar shaped crafts, I am guessing they could be the Sky Dreadnaught made in the USA but who knows for sure.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I found the clip amazing also. I was wondering what your particular take is on what these "sperms" are. I believe em to be a type of life form, like rods, but I want to know your opinion simply because of your original post clip is of the same interest

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

There have been a few over the years that look intriguing...maybe seven or eight. Of these, one was a strange light phenomenon in a daylight cloud that wasn't explained after pages of a thread and the help of meteorologists.

The one that pops up first in my memory is the Nellis AFB footage of *something.* It's a weird old thing that hasn't attracted a great deal of scrutiny; sure, it's been watched a lot. Not so many have set out to explain it in a way that makes sense to me.

There's a detailed analysis over here. I already know some members will conclude it's secret technology and that's the end of the matter. Done! Whatever the case, it looks weird to me and I haven't been able to form a conclusion as to what it might have been.

BBC World Service sometimes translates interviews of Afghanis as they describe various drone/UAV attacks and surveillance. They speak of the motor sounds (drones, buzzes etc) kin the skies and sometimes describe seeing the actual aircraft. They never describe the flight characteristics of the object in the footage. It's doubtful imo that it's a 'black tech' device as we have nothing similar 15 years later despite strides in technology. Years ago, some people insisted it was a helicopter and all I can add to that is 'each to their own.'

The release is not so clear either. It could be faked or a hoax. Whatever the case, I remember watching it a few times and waiting for my brain to 'click' and work out what it was. Years later, still no wiser! No surprises there! lol

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

a reply to: rossacus

m.youtube.com...

this is the clip I found to be amazing...directly linking to the phenomenon in the OP. It could very well be fake, preying on individuals who saw that news report on the tsunami, however if that is the case it is very welldone.

I know it's not the "alien" type of ufo's associated with these threads but it is compelling never the less. I put these in the "rods" category

Look carefully at the first sequence, with the spacecraft swooping northwestward across southern India. Get a map and verify the location and direction. Now realize it's an impossible orbit -- human space vehicles NEVER travel westwards at any angle. Never. These hoaxers count on their target audience to be too uninformed about spaceflight to notice this sort of blooper.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

Oh, it's Jim Oberg! I have one for you to analyze. I know you will ask for datestamps and everything to confirm the data, but all I have is raw video with some talking over it. Santiago Yturria recorded the video live from the NASA feed. I think it is quite compelling footage of UFOs observing solar panels of the ISS. I am curious what you think it is...

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   

You seem convinced so il take your word...can't it be the earth's orbit quicker or a retrograde orbit. Only saying cos I don't like it when people say never when it's achievable

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Well...my own [fooftr27] YouTube videos [only two] of course. Titled: Space Alien Hiding Behind Fossil Rock and Space Alien Petroglyph, [which might be a self-portrait geoglyph carving of the alien entity itself] --- Even with the late J. Allen Hynek --- who tried to debunk my alien photos.
edit on 15-2-2015 by Erno86 because: added a word

edit on 15-2-2015 by Erno86 because: added a sentence

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: corsair00

Oh, it's Jim Oberg! I have one for you to analyze. I know you will ask for datestamps and everything to confirm the data, but all I have is raw video with some talking over it. Santiago Yturria recorded the video live from the NASA feed. I think it is quite compelling footage of UFOs observing solar panels of the ISS. I am curious what you think it is...

NASA channel transmissions recorded and presented by UFO investigator from Mexico, Santiago Garza and Jaime Maussan.

That's about all anyone needs to categorize it, along with the moronic commentary of how far away a light is supposed to be, and what the Mission Control operator is thinking -- all, major imagination-driven proclamations.

If I had any indication you'd find a prosaic explanation plausible, I'd be interested in looking at it farther -- so how about you tell me how credible you find my long-published prosaic explanations for classics like STS-48 and STS-80 and STS-75 tether, so we can then move on the lesser cases like this one. Those reports will show you why I need the date/time data.... and why, as a rule, UFO promoters refuse to disclose it.

While we're at it, how about my comment on the originally-posted video showing an impossible flight path? Do you accept that?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

You seem convinced so il take your word...can't it be the earth's orbit quicker or a retrograde orbit. Only saying cos I don't like it when people say never when it's achievable

NEVER.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   

The first video at 6-7 seconds at the top right interests me more than the usual human ops in that area that's been happening for years.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   

On second viewing its an airport

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mark_Frost

The first video at 6-7 seconds at the top right interests me more than the usual human ops in that area that's been happening for years.

I have no idea what they are, could be light beings or something, I think someone somewhere knows exactly what they are.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I am just guessing that the phenomenon in the case of the 2011 Japanese earthquake and tsunami probably has something to do with this:

The tsunami caused a cooling system failure at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant, which resulted in a level 7 nuclear meltdown and release of radioactive materials. About 300 tons of radioactive water continues to leak from the plant every day into the Pacific Ocean, affecting fish and other marine life.

But even more interestingly, it might also have something to do with this:

More than 18,000 people were killed in the disaster. Most died by drowning.

Japan Earthquake & Tsunami of 2011: Facts and Information

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join