It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO & Alien Videos Which Are Interesting TO You?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   
So there are alot of UFO videos out there some are considered real while others are considered fake however they may be interesting to many.

So this thread is for showing which videos you think are interesting, reguardless of wether you think they are real or not.

If you have any insight or opinion on various videos please do share it.
Note this thread is not for proving nor denial of the existance of UFOs as fact or fiction, its merely for discussion on some of the various videos that are out there and there are alot out there.

If you post a video please let us know what you think if its real or not, and why, or why not.

If you have any ideas about Aliens or Ufos that you think may pilot the crafts please do share them wether you think they are valid or not.

This threads main purpse is the sharing of information and discussion about Aliens and UFOs.

This thread is speculation and not to be considered pushing a factual agenda, even if the videos are 100% real.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   

So I thought this was an interesting UFO caught on camera flying over a tsunami. I thought the UFO was some kind of drone or even a sentient light observing the tsunami as it engulfed the country side.

I think its authentic as many people saw it on the news and were like what the heck is that?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

This promises to be an epic thread - a go-to place for the best footage. I will share some of my own favorites and ones that are, in my opinion, absolutely authentic.

--

Jaime Maussan is a journalist in Mexico and hosts the Mexican equivalent of 60 Minutes. He got involved in UFO video research after a very significant mass sighting that occurred concomitant to the solar eclipse of July 11th 1991.

from Wikipedia -
A total solar eclipse occurred on July 11, 1991. A solar eclipse occurs when the Moon passes between Earth and the Sun, thereby totally or partly obscuring the image of the Sun for a viewer on Earth. A total solar eclipse occurs when the Moon's apparent diameter is larger than the Sun, blocking all direct sunlight, turning day into darkness. Totality occurs in a narrow path across the surface of the Earth, while a partial solar eclipse will be visible over a region thousands of kilometres wide.

Totality beginning over the Pacific Ocean and Hawaii moving across Mexico, down through Central America and across South America ending over Brazil. It lasted for 6 minutes and 53 seconds at the point of maximum eclipse. There will not be a longer total eclipse until June 13, 2132.

This eclipse was the most central total eclipse in 800 years, with a gamma of -.0041. There will not be a more central eclipse for another 800 years. Its magnitude was also greater than any eclipse since the 6th century.

Since the totality of this rare eclipse was seen across South America, hundreds, if not thousands, of people went outside to witness it. In Mexico City there was a large gathering of people watching this when a very distinctly metallic saucer-shaped craft appeared above. It was so widely reported that Jaime Maussan presented this on the news.

Ever since that investigation, Jaime has been presented with lots of other UFO footage from around the world. The 1991 solar eclipse sighting was fascinating enough on its own, but in 2009 there was another one which received its totality over China. The same exact phenomenon reappeared, which I think is very telling and genuine proof of extraterrestrial, or interdimensional, visitation.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   

i can't upkoad YT vids , but here is my new favorite.

www.ufosightingsdaily.com...

scroll down.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   
This is allegedly NASA's own footage.

And discussed more here with enhancements of the object.

This is the most compelling event IMO, if it's truly from NASA, which I believe it is.

edit on 12-2-2015 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: thishereguy

i can't upkoad YT vids , but here is my new favorite.

www.ufosightingsdaily.com...

scroll down.

Here are the videos from your post:

I think they are real and authentic very interesting indeed. I wonder if those are ours?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I'm sorry, about 99.9% of the UFO/alien videos out there are FAKED, so I pretty much discard ALL of them as proof

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I am so happy you posted that link. That clip was the reason I gained interest in ufo's and have been searching ever since.

However I've come to the conclusion that it is some type of life form we have not yet labelled. They display great speeds and I refer to em as giant sperms due to the way they move. I have also seen clips of them entering the atmosphere which makes me think they are lifeforms from the planet as they do not look like craft

I do find it amazing how that clip was your first post for this thread as it too opened my mind, whether it's misplaced or not

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: rossacus

m.youtube.com...

this is the clip I found to be amazing...directly linking to the phenomenon in the OP. It could very well be fake, preying on individuals who saw that news report on the tsunami, however if that is the case it is very welldone.

I know it's not the "alien" type of ufo's associated with these threads but it is compelling never the less. I put these in the "rods" category

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: thishereguy

I'm sure the phoenix lights has been much discussed on the forum so I will keep it short. I don't believe it to ufo simply because the shape of the mountain in the original clip matches the time when the lights dissappear when using an overlay from the vantage point of the video camera.

I know the mayor of the town and hundreds others say they "know what they saw" and that the airforce lied about not doing flares then saying they did but to me it is clear they were flares behind the mountain or some unknown lights behind the mountain,contrary to all witness accounts saying it was in front of the mountain

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Honestly, I find any and all UFO videos fun and interesting. Even the well done CGI hoaxes. Some of those CGI UFO videos will blow your damn mind. Especially that USO video of that UFO going into the water when those Jets (or was it Helicopters?) were after it. It was "recorded" from some shrimp boat out in the middle of the ocean. A very well done CGI video.

There is also another CGI video of this giant mile wide UFO that was not far off the ground and swooping down close to these trees out in some field. Very eerie video even though it was fake......

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
This is allegedly NASA's own footage.

And discussed more here with enhancements of the object.

This is the most compelling event IMO, if it's truly from NASA, which I believe it is.

I feel like the second video is a reflection of something on a window from inside the ISS

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

I agree, those are really cool videos. Some are obvious fakes and suck, some are obvious fakes and are awesome.

But some are really hard to tell if they are fake or genuine, or if the technology depicted is not classified military stuff.

Either way, it seems like a positive thing to have one's damn mind blown.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: corsair00

That video trips me out hard even though its CGI. Mainly because my personal UFO sighting was during the time of that Stephenville Texas UFO wave...and what I saw looked almost exactly like that.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: corsair00

Wow that clip looked terrible.lol

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   

So this thread is for showing which videos you think are interesting, reguardless of wether you think they are real or not.

All UFO videos interest me,

Very rarely because of whats presented but quite often how its presented and the claims and sometimes conclusions made

This threads main purpse is the sharing of information and discussion about Aliens and UFOs.

Too bad some that love watching such videos don't want to understand the psychology behind such fascinations and how manipulation plays a large part in ones perception.

Doing so one might discover their own manipulation, where and how its come from or on the other hand expose the manipulations they are attempting in others.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Wow! The Stephenville UFO flap (what was it.. like January 2008?) was a pretty big deal. There seemed to be crafts and light anomalies of all shapes and sizes. Fluctuating lights, orbs, standard saucers, and apparently very large triangles. Either way, it was all over CNN and even inspired a National Press Club event spear-headed by Leslie Kean and James Fox.

Leslie Kean, I believe, later published a book about such UFO incidents, which included an introduction by Dr. Michio Kaku. Kaku, as you probably are aware, is one of the world's leading theoretical physicists, right up there with Stephen Hawking. He has also talked all over television and his own radio program about UFOs and aliens.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

People are looking for an answer to a question they don't fully understand, waiting to be manipulated to reaffirm there current set of beliefs. It's why religion is such a powerful tool and forums such as this serve this purpose for more openminded yet equally susceptible people

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

The video's I find most appealing and believable are the ones from regular people, video's that do NOT start off with some UFO/alien logo for 30 secs of the video ending with a website that leads to other hoax type crap. A prime example is THIRDPHASEOFMOON. I cringe when I see someone post anything from this fame hunting hoax machine.

Now on to the good stuff: video's like this woman made along with police as witnesses is very believable to me. Here you have not only a good video, but several witnesses including police. I feel this woman did everything right in proving what she had witnessed!

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I feel like the second video is a reflection of something on a window from inside the ISS
a reply to: Phatdamage
I feel the same way. It looks to me to be a seated woman wearing a sweater.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join