It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elizabeth Warren Won't Back Rand Paul's Audit the Fed Bill

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

NO THERE IS NO AUDIT…LALALALALALALALALA

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Let me say this in a language the Federal Reserve defenders can understand.

The Federal Reserve is the most dangerous, most powerful BANK in the world.

No one here has any difficulty at ALL understanding you Neo, there are some things with which some of us disagree, and some things about which you are just blatantly incorrect.

There are many "entities" that are in the running for most dangerous in the world. The Fed is that for you; thanks for your OPINION.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: neo96

I know the history.
And that is a lot of words that don't explain what OTHER audit you want.

Because NO ONE knows how much they really make, and WHERE that money ends up.

It's amazing that there are some people on here that think they FED is above congressional over sight.

So you are saying there IS NO AUDIT.
The balance sheet weekly is a lie?

What AUDIT do you want?

All government accounting is a lie.

OK we can talk more when you have facts k?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Let me be clear, I am FAR from "okie dokie" with the Federal Reserve system. It is my BELIEF that the ENTIRE banking system (which includes those holy untouchable institutions on Wall Street) is a sham perpetuated by those in power.

However, Rand Paul's pretense that something he or this Congress (part of the power structure despite the little "R" by their names) are going to do is in anyway going to change any element of that truth is ludicrous.

... as is claiming that the Fed is not audited, or that since all "government accounting is a lie" that anything that comes out of the Republican party would ALSO therefore also be (anything other than) a lie.

Logical consistency is not some folk's strongest point.
edit on 11Thu, 12 Feb 2015 11:31:22 -060015p112015266 by Gryphon66 because: Edit in parens

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

So you agree just like Warren! She is just as much a panderer as Paul. But she has the bigger BS factor. The Paul's annoy the daylights out of me, actually let me correct myself Warren is just as much a BSer as Rand Paul but still behind his father. I agree with the idea to audit the federal reserve by congress. Since so many of her so called targets from wall street get to play in that sand box.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Facts like these ?

The Fed's $16 Trillion Bailouts Under-Reported

House passes Ron Paul’s Fed audit measure

Interesting they both died.
edit on 12-2-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

No one here has any difficulty at ALL understanding you Neo, there are some things with which some of us disagree, and some things about which you are just blatantly incorrect.

Not incorrect about jack snip.

Especially on the federal reserve.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

me too, like I said, I STILL have issue with a currency not backed by gold and there are no doubt shady activities as that is the nature of the evll banking world, but most of the other stuff is mythical.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Good god! Do you just Google and post???

From the FIRST SENTENCE of your FIRST ARTICLE:

The media’s inscrutable brush-off of the Government Accounting Office’s recently released audit of the Federal Reserve has raised many questions about the Fed’s goings-on since the financial crisis began in 2008.

Emphasis mine.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Not incorrect about jack snip.

Especially on the federal reserve.

That's your opinion.

We disagree because the FACTS show otherwise.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

What ever the only thing I have heard in this thread are OPINIONS.

With the sheer amount of power the FED has you seriously don't think they are cooking the books.

That is damn right laughable.

Haven't yet seen an honest banker. Especially so with it comes to government bankers.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Facts like these ?

The Fed's $16 Trillion Bailouts Under-Reported

OK just so you understand the article you linked is stating that the AUDIT WAS UNDER-REPORTED. Not that there was NO audit…….

The audit of the Fed’s emergency lending programs was scarcely reported by mainstream media – albeit the results are undoubtedly newsworthy.

www.forbes.com...

Don't be embarrassed you just PROVED they are audited.
edit on 12-2-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=18995467]neo96

Neo claiming people are giving opinions instead of fact when the facts WERE presented and source backed, solidifies I won't play in threads with you anymore, its wrong to not acknowledge when someone has presented a fact and I don't debate on ATS that way.

Adios.

edit on 12-2-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Oh yeah one government agency 'investigating' another one.

That's like putting a bank robber in charge of bank security.

The only people that should be embarrassed are those defending the FED.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

With the sheer amount of power the FED has you seriously don't think they are cooking the books.

That is damn right laughable.

Haven't yet seen an honest banker. Especially so with it comes to government bankers.

Here's the issue: just because you post something, or believe it, doesn't make it true.

It is not an opinion that the Federal Reserve is and has been audited.

Given that, it's hardly an opinion that Senator Paul is doing this for anything other than a political stunt.

And, given your idea that the Fed is so all powerful, you seriously don't think that the Congress is outside of it's power structure either?

What better way to avoid the issue than to have fake outrage that results in another fake audit?

Seriously ... logic.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Oh yeah one government agency 'investigating' another one.

That's like putting a bank robber in charge of bank security.

The only people that should be embarrassed are those defending the FED.

Who is defending the Federal Reserve? If you don't have an answer, you're merely prevaricating.

Hint: you're prevaricating.

As to the rest:

Congress is part of the government; government always lies; therefore, Congress always lies.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Can I just point out that these "audits" that take place are auditing the flow of imaginary money?

The fed and their goons reached endgame back when we dropped the gold standard. They own each and every one of us, now- and we can't go to the store to buy a pack of smokes without playing their game.

Remember when they made it a crime to own more than X gold, and forced everyone to sell their gold to the government at $20 an ounce? Hint: about 20 years after the Fed was started)

Then they "changed their minds" and sold it back at $35 an ounce?

Half the wealth of the nation was stripped from its people in the course of a year.

These days, your average person spends more than half their fake income (What's left after the taxes) paying up the chain to debt payments

Why do they want the gold?
For all I know, the lizard people eat it.

"Haven't you ever heard of the golden rule?
whoever has the gold, makes the rules"

Of course, if someone actually knew that the government was going to turn around and sell gold back at twice the cost they forced us to sell it for (And I'm sure many people did) they could effectively double their net worth by simply going above the law.

Scams ontop of scams, and anyone who has made an effort to stop them is conveniently dead.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The only reason she is against it is because she is controlled opposition. She talks the talk but does not walk the walk. Liar with no integrity.......This is what she really is.

Politicians who are against this are on the Feds payroll.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical

There is going to be a huge political mudslinging attack on Paul as he is the only candidate that could potentially oppose Jeb and Hillary. Something that won't be tolerated. He will be painted as an antivaxxer while that story is hot in the headlines (and again when the Merck whistleblower case comes up) and whatever thing they can catch him up in and make him look crazy based on libertarian principles.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

All money is illusory; all audits of money are illusory; all audits (conducted by anyone) are illusory.

"Lizard people?"

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join