It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Premortal Existence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I know you. You don't remember, but you were my brother. When the star fell, you made a promise to defend free will, and to bring honor to our family. I will always love and respect you for that. When war ensued, and many of our brethren fell to the lies of the adversary, you held strong. Your loyalty to freedom, your unselfishness for others, were characteristics prized by others. But you took no glory. In a beautifully humble act, you surrendered all glory to our father. The war isn't over, and the enemy rages to destroy us. To destroy you. Even though we don't agree now, and we live worlds apart, you were my brother. You are my brother. I'm not giving up on you, because you never gave up on me

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: HAZE3

For some reason, the title of this Post made me think of premortal sex.

Now that's a can of worms!

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

For some reason, the title of this Post made me think of premortal sex.

Now that's a can of worms!

In that case I'm glad I let you down

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   

lol ^ also why ATS? is this for a secret admirerer? it is close to valinderps day you know.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Hmm...

Strangely enough this isn't the first time I've heard that...

One person here in particular told me he and I have walked together many times before this life...

One of the few people that puzzle me on ATS

S&F

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originalladniration,y: AnuTyr

lol ^ also why ATS? is this for a secret admirerer? it is close to valinderps day you know.

This is no mere admiration, friend. Those who have seen the light will feel the fire.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
A war of ideas. On one hand, all would return but not by choice. On the other, we decide who we will be. We must choose to live up to that which we defended. But it is never easy, it can't be easy. In the crucible we are made.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Thank you. Least I know I'm not the only one

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ObservingTheWorld
A war of ideas. On one hand, all would return but not by choice. On the other, we decide who we will be. We must choose to live up to that which we defended. But it is never easy, it can't be easy. In the crucible we are made.

Spoken like a true disciple of light. When the veil is finally lifted, we will remember who we are, and know of our godly potential.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

So just to clarify have u as well reached the conclusion we are simply the many singular facets of a conscious whole and whenever we finally have reached an understanding of that we become the gods we are living out every possibility to become? Or is this a reference to those among us who have played out this phase elsewhere and came back around to aid the whole and serve our purpose?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Pretty awesome post.

Someone has the signature on here that "everyone is your brother until the rent is due".
edit on 12-2-2015 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Luca1664

If they truly understand my words, then they know my intent, and need no further clarification.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I understand your words and can feel your intent to the point where the need to post a comment on your forum finally pushed me to become a member today. My current situation is that I have been experiencing drastic changes in my life and perception due to doors I've opened and I'm trying to get my head around it all. The point is your words brought me comfort and correlate with alot of what I'm dealing with and again I thank you for them

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Luca1664

Welcome to the forum. I do not doubt we will cross paths again.

new topics

top topics

join