It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IS Launches Urgent Blood Drive To Treat Heavily Wounded Fighters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Now I made mention in a previous thread about how IS was forcing the Yazidis to give blood to their injured soldiers and was told there was no way this was real because IS either didn't want infidel blood in their veins, or was too backwater to know how to give blood transfusion. Well it would seem they are not backwater enough, because here they are again, in the news, begging for people to come forward to donate blood to their "brethren". Flame away.

Source

Islamic State militants have launched an urgent appeal for people under their control to donate blood after suffering heavy casualties in Coalition air strikes, it was reported today.

U.S. and partner nations conducted three air strikes in Syria and six in Iraq since Sunday which followed 56 bombing raids by Jordan in retaliation for the murder of its pilot.

The attacks have reportedly killed dozens of jihadists and left many more seriously injured.

In the terror group's de facto capital of Raqqa, fighters are understood to be calling for residents to give blood to treat their wounded comrades.

Syrians donate blood during a campaign to supply field hospitals in Aleppo in March last year. Islamic State militants have now launched their own urgent appeal for people under their control to donate blood after suffering heavy casualties in Coalition air strikes, it has been reported

Anti-ISIS activist group Raqqa Is Being Slaughtered Silently (RIBSS) claims people are being urged to donate regardless of their blood group such is the need to replenish stocks.

It is not the first time ISIS has adopted such measures.

Last month, a pregnant teenager who was captured by Islamic State militants has revealed how girls are being forced to give blood transfusions to keep their attackers alive.

Sex slave: Hamshe, an Iraqi Yazidi girl, told last month how girls are being forced to give blood transfusions to keep their attackers alive

We know IS are the lowest of the low, but we have trouble believing they are the lowest of the low when stories like this hit the radar. I'm curious as to why that is?

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

Give them bad blood.

Seems like an opportunity to insert an agent.
edit on 2/11/2015 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Did anyone bother to tell them that once you chop off a head and let out all the blood, the body is no good for further donation .

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Give them bad blood.

Seems like an opportunity to insert an agent.

I quite agree.

You wouldn't hear an argument from me!

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Nah. The last guy who tried got his head lopped off.

I know we have some country folk here. Maybe they can send over some pig's blood?

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Edit: Oops. I got beat to the pig's blood joke.

edit on 2/11/1515 by 1MrMarc because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/11/1515 by 1MrMarc because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
AIDS.. That is all.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
AIDS.. That is all.

Takes too long, got to think quicker on your feet!

LOL

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

The delivery method of the swine blood should be via a bullet, dipped into the blood before being loaded into the chamber.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

AIDS.. That is all.

Ebola

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: solarstorm

AIDS.. That is all.

Ebola

See, somebody is thinking quick on his feet!

Jolly good show old man! Now just tweak it so only IS are affected and not their prisoners.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Erect a massive dome, place it over the middle east, and flood it with pesticides! That should take care of em

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpongeBeard

Erect a massive dome, place it over the middle east, and flood it with pesticides! That should take care of em

But see it has to target ONLY IS, not their prisoners.

You're still getting sloppy. LOL

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   

I wonder how ISIS feel about having others who do not necessarily share the same beliefs blood coursing through there veins given the 17th century religious caliphate xenophobic system they wish to implement?

edit on 12-2-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join