It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Orders Obama: TELL THE WORLD ABOUT ALIENS, Or We Will.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
This threat is supposedly on the Russians prime ministers agenda for the forum...

February 11, 2015 - A stunning Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) report on Prime Minister Medvedev’s agenda at the World Economic Forum (WEF) this week states that Russia will warn President Obama that the “time has come” for the world to know the truth about aliens, and if the United States won’t participate in the announcement, the Kremlin will do so on its own.

I never get my hopes up in cases like these because I am always let down. Never the less, if there was ever a time where one powerful world leader was pissed off enough at another to do the unthinkable it is now. Plus, if there's a nation that matches ours in information on UFOS it's probably Russia. _Fingers crossed_

1st link is the article__ 2nd link is the "World Economic Forum" website

www.disclose.tv...

www.weforum.org...

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PrivilegedPeasant

I'm pretty sure we did this thread yesterday.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I sort of hope this happens. That being said, if all the conspiracy theorists are caught up in disclosure, who will keep an eye on Russia and the Ukraine?

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Just taking an initial pass at this info. Wouldn't the act of saying "there's something to announce about aliens" pretty much confirm there were aliens? I'm going to go with wishful thinking/sensationalism on the part of someone with a "disclosure" agenda.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Amazing outcome could exist here. I'm interested what the motivation would be for the Soviets to spill the beans. Any number of strategies could be at hand. One this entire Ukraine issue would somehow be off the table for a while thats for sure. I have thought of this scenario several times however believed it would be the Chinese who had first hand information.. Will be watching this, Could be quite a bombshell if it's dropped.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I'm liking this, if Russia really said this then the cats already out of the bag, right...

In my opinion the world is ready for this, I sure am....tired of waiting !!!!!

Peace

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

February 11, 2015 - A stunning Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) report on Prime Minister Medvedev’s agenda at the World Economic Forum (WEF) this week

The World Economic Forum was weeks ago.. not this week but?

World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2015
Davos-Klosters, Switzerland 21 - 24 January 2015

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
"WE HAVE THE ABILITY TO TAKE E.T. HOME" ~~Ben Rich
edit on 1423712481Wednesday28Wed, 11 Feb 2015 21:41:21 -0600pmWednesday4190928 by Ultralight because: duplication

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
So Russia is the G8 country Steven Greer mentioned would release info to the world a couple weeks ago!

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Hahaha. Well that debunks that!

a reply to: Agit8dChop

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Dude? For real? I started browsing ATS this morning. It started with ATS member, "evilchimps" prediction of something major going down, spiritual, real, and violent...........then several threads popped up which correlated directly with the chimp of evils prediction.........(he's for real btw, I used to be familiar with the spiritual realm until I got arse kicked by the shadow people)................then it became "Russia threatening to reveal proof of the 9/11 false flag via satellite imagery...........now?!....now?!.........it's Russia is demanding American government release knowledge of extraterrestrials or else they will?!...............man......I hope things keep moving at this pace because this is exciting! This is the reason I became addicted to this site in the first place.............
edit on 11-2-2015 by GoShredAK because: Too ,I

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Sounds like Sorcha Faal to me...

ETA: Yep..

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

edit on 11/2/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: scattergun

Would explain the militarization of local law enforcement nationwide. Ca law enforcement now have Mine resistant vehicles and other military equipment. IMO, authorities used the Boston bombings as a real life test for the purpose of practising for Martial Law.... "shelter at home" tactics. A glimpse of our future.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Originally from Jan. 2013 and reported by...Sorcha Faal. LINK

eta: I see Charlie Brown beat me to it.
edit on 11-2-2015 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Who gives a rat's ass what any government has to say.
I know that aliens exist. I live near the Texas/Mexico border.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Satellite evidence that 9/11 was an inside Job AND alien disclosure?

God bless Mother Russia.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
i think there blowing smoke up are arse it seems! if it is true, then we would most likely do damage control on Russia! and say there crazy and bury the truth. i hope that don't play out that way.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: rupertg

God bless Mother Russia.

Vodka is a hell of a drug.
Bring on the entertainment Big Bear.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Get a grip this is bs

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: rupertg

God bless Mother Russia.

In the other hand i can see the appeal. Any excuse for a party is a good excuse for a pretty amirite?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join