It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world Vs ISIS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
So there might be two things here to look at maybe. This is a theory okay. Since Jordan and Saudi Arabia are now in and particular Jordan wants Isis dealt with. And seemingly the whole world wants ISIS gone and destroyed will we see like some have alleged that ISIS is being funded by other means then we think.(and some I mean me) I mean there is no way a rag tag organization like this should be able to stand up to the world right?

We have to start putting things together people. I mean when al Qaeda goes out of style like a Versace hand bag and then have ISIS the in style dolce and gabbana handbag. That has us repeating the mistakes of history. ("those who do not know there history will be doomed to repeat there history") We can't let Zbigniew Brzezinski and the globalist planners off this easy we have to try and make things hard for them and that means calling out repeated stratagems. (sorry going on a rant)

Point two could we see now that there is a limit for muslims being to extreme? When al Qaeda was running the show, I never really saw to much condemnation from other Muslims when they would do an attack and what not. ofcourse you would hear that's bad I don't support that. etc. Now with ISIS you are seeing them not discriminate in who there are targeting. It truly does see like it is them VS the world. Could we see what is probably truly needed to beat Muslim extremist is other Muslims stepping up and taking on the fight?

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

Shia versus Sunni. That ragtag Isis group rose up because of that and Malachi's refusal to defend all of them. Why the West is at all involved in it is beyond me.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Money, Money, Money...

Nothing Funny...

In A Rich Man's World!

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
A bigger conspiracy is what if Jordan and Saudi troops attack ISIS in Iraq and in Syria.

Then what if ISIS reaches an "agreement" with the Sunni coalition and a united Muslim Army takes Damascus.

What if all the supposed bombing of ISIS is actually forming a strategic pathway to Damascus.

Now guess who gets the natural gas pipeline to Europe.

Iran and Russia get zonked.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Something stinks about the Saudi's being involved. There are saudi tribes, magnates, and probably even high ranking individuals within the Saudi royal family sending money and weapons to ISIS. The fact they are involved in any capacity makes me seriously question what is really going on here.

I'm not one of the people that thinks ISIS is a creation of Mossad or the CIA or some other tinfoil hat conspiracy, but when there is clear evidence of Saudi support, and you have them partaking as a willing member of an anti-ISIS coalition, one has to wonder.
edit on 11-2-2015 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

right but who is captilaizeing off that money. who gets the end result of the money flow??

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
A bigger conspiracy is what if Jordan and Saudi troops attack ISIS in Iraq and in Syria.

Then what if ISIS reaches an "agreement" with the Sunni coalition and a united Muslim Army takes Damascus.

What if all the supposed bombing of ISIS is actually forming a strategic pathway to Damascus.

It has way more to do with religion than money, imo. The Saudi's are rolling in money as it is. They don't support jihadists with free cash flows and supplies because they need the funds. There are clear divides being formed between Sunni and Shia. Ultimately they both want the same thing (an Islamic state, and the eventual destruction of the west). But I would agree that Damascus is the goal, no matter who the player is, and that the reasons for that are varied depending on the party.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

that's a scary thought not since the historic times of the great Persia have we seen a united Islamic/Muslim front.

they made almost A RISK type of push back them (RISK the game)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

I am guessing the role of the Saudi's will be to pay somebody to do their work for them rather that be mercenaries or what have you but that seems to be their M.O. is to pay somebody to do it for them.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I would not be in the least bit surprised if there were not leaders in the region who wanted bombs to drop, in hopes of international aid coming in to build new roads and hospitals for the afflicted regions.
I could see world leaders who would be willing to sacrifice a few innocents to have a rebuilt infrastructure at no monetary cost.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

right but who is captilaizeing off that money. who gets the end result of the money flow??

The Usual Suspects.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Qatar and the Saudis gain the most from the gas pipeline to Europe.

But they need a Sunni puppet regime in Syria.

Their "competition" is from the Shi'ite Iran-Iraq-Syria pipeline agreement and the latest agreement between Russia and Turkey.

The U.S. companies have more vested interest with the Saudis and Qatar.

Remember the Syria "civil war" started right after the announcement of the Shi'ite pipeline a few years ago.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Careful now! You are starting to sound like a potential whistleblower who faces year in prison for speaking the truth!

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Been to the Kingdom many times, I never trusted these people. If there was a hidden agenda out their for a revenue bearing pipeline I would bet the Saudi government is deeply involved. I find the facts that the press won't tell you is an unbelievable amount of the Royal Family of Saud, has connections in the entire region through marriage. Some good and some bad. So literally your Muslim Brother could be a reality in some cases. Now add money to the fold....

All have purpose and that purpose is money. As you can plainly see the Saudis covet money and wealth, their "Brothers" have always been shut out. Thats why rely on the US and other countries to protect them. However in certain cases they support efforts from their wayward brother by sending support through Yemen and other countries to avoid being assassinated. ISIS would be those disenfranchised Muslims. I would expect that if ISIS actually took control of Iraq they would mysteriously stop at Saudi Arabia. The Caliphate would be complete. Just my opinion.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph

Something stinks about the Saudi's being involved. There are saudi tribes, magnates, and probably even high ranking individuals within the Saudi royal family sending money and weapons to ISIS. The fact they are involved in any capacity makes me seriously question what is really going on here.

I'm not one of the people that thinks ISIS is a creation of Mossad or the CIA or some other tinfoil hat conspiracy, but when there is clear evidence of Saudi support, and you have them partaking as a willing member of an anti-ISIS coalition, one has to wonder.

Saudi Arabia is the creator through Bandar Bush (who the new Saudi King just fired) Al Queda and Isil just like Pakistan creating the Taliban in Afghanistan.

Two Frankenstein’s run amuck

Pakistan couldn’t rest with independent War lords ruling Afghanistan after the defeat of the Russians so they created and supported the Taliban to take over Afghanistan

Saudi wants to disrupt he Shias in Iran, Iraq and Syria so they countenance the creation of Al Queda and Isil in those lands to influence them

Pretty ugly stupid stuff by two abominations, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia, trying to play power politics and producing monsters

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Now it makes sense... I have been unable to figure out why Obama wants to go in now with Jordan and Saudia stepping up to the plate.. you just explained a possible..
edit on 11-2-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I can see a day when people will get mined for all their gold, label Joe Citizen a terrorist supporting ISIS and go and grab all his assets...all the laws are in place now for this kind of asset seizure. Most people will just be happy its not them getting robbed and turn a blind eye, but eventually we will all be paying for the total theft of our wealth by a small ruling minority.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
The "World vs ISIS" is about to be 100% correct. ISIS has managed to almost make every major world power hate them.

If you believe in this kind of thing (I don't) but yet again, if you do, you have to wonder if ISIS is the latest Antichrist. I see a time in the near future where world powers band together with one common goal in mind: Go over there to the desert and eradicate ISIS off the face of the planet.

Maybe ISIS will be the cause for uniting Earth? How strange would that be?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

who is supporting who..

AIDING ISIS: Israel Bombs Syria For Fifth Time in 18 Months, Gives Arms, Medical Aid to Militants

21stcenturywire.com...

ISIS Mercenary Admits Getting Funds from US First appeared: journal-neo.org...

journal-neo.org...

Its the same poop in a different wrapper..!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join