It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Destiny, and or fate is very real, allow me to tell you a short story of synchronicity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Destiny or fate or the belief that the world and universe is synchronistic is very real. I've been blessed with the opportunity to see it right in front of my face in a very direct way.

My uncle had a daughter who battled cancer for 17 years and died. She was awesome we loved her. This happened almost ten years ago so its been long enough time i don't want any condolences. So my uncle is a rare breed, hes very very honest and takes morality very seriously. Hes the type of guy that would give you shirt off his back, you know the old cliche. he doesnt budge on morality at all, AT ALL. So hes a unique dude to begin with. Now he moved back to where we all live at now and got into a family business with his brother my father. Well almost 2 years ago we did a job for a neighbor family who lived next to us for decades. The dad died so we found out after starting the job and the woman and my uncle started talking about the ugly coincidence between them. The funny thing is they had a pretty big family with grand kids and everything. So the hit it off after about a year and start dating and now they are getting married and own a house and everything. My uncle takes care of the kids and they get along greatly its pretty amazing.

So you tell me do you think that the universe had chosen those moments beforehand? Do you think a god played a roll in this? What other external forces are involved if any, wasn't that fate?

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Yep.

All things are connected in cycles.

Sounds as if by interacting the cycle is elevated.

May everything that is bless the elevation and may you see it's continuance.

The point of change clearly interests you, I'm thinking the choice to watch is and has been yours already.....

How and when to act the the art we all try to preform, I love that about life.

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Sure, I don't believe in any 'Gods' but I do believe things happen for a reason. Synchronicity is a wonderful thing.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I guarantee God knew exactly what he was doing

Gotta love life's little synchronicities... its Like HE is winking at you

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   
You create your own destiny, however, lets say you manifest an occurrence in time, perhaps your thoughts and actions today manifested an outcome to occur in five year's time - it is guaranteed, it cannot be changed, however, it is you that made it happen.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: SystemResistor
You create your own destiny, however, lets say you manifest an occurrence in time, perhaps your thoughts and actions today manifested an outcome to occur in five year's time - it is guaranteed, it cannot be changed, however, it is you that made it happen.

I like that idea.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I believed in destiny almost my whole life, up until last year. It makes sense from a scientific perspective.

Events happen, and they have predictable reactions. Those reactions cause further reactions, ad nauseum. The events of the world dictate future events. When you are faced with options you dont really have a choice, do you? You choose whatever suits your personality and likelihood. There is a massive "web" of interconnected events which lead to reactions, which are not really "choices" but rather, that which you always would have picked in that situation.

Hard to explain.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Isn't it funny when God shows up and people still deny him? Fate or coincidence is all part of the larger picture that evades some, but this was meant to be.

God loves everyone and no matter the situation, will show up eventually...It is in that moment whether you want to believe he placed his hand on your shoulder or not...Some will think happy accident, others will see the truth...You my friend have seen the truth, congrats for noticing!

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Absolutely not. It's ludicrous to assume such an answer with such little information. This same sort of assuming is involved in the least desirable tendencies of all mankind.

new topics

top topics

join